📺 KK:H Weekend Event - 1/11/19 Ready for your Reality Weekend Closeups?

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited January 2019
    FINALLY a good event :smiley:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

The earnables are so cute 💕 I’m hoping for the dress in my freee box, but I’m happy as long as I don’t get energy, kash, event points or daily gift box items 😉

iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad the reality show achievement was updated so there's more incentive to want to do reality shows. Fingers crossed that I get the GB dress.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I agree, I should get the level 12 achievement this weekend. The trophy however still escapes me. I literally do 20 reality shows PER DAY, and move up maybe one spot per day on the Top Shows list. It's maddening. I have been stuck at #108 for a week.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    <Looking at the GB outfit. >
    Me: Hey, can I borrow your homework? 
    GB: Sure, but make sure you change it so it won’t be the same. 
    Me:
    *I am joking Glu, love youuuuuu. 
    Similar looking dresses def come in handy when a SYS is on,  limiting  your wardrobe use to once per 48 hours unless you watch a video for a 2nd shot with the same item.  :)

Others make lemonade with lemons, personally I'd rather have a lemon cream pie.  Seriously, I love that dress, soon those dresses.  And I love you @TrashleyKKH  It's all good. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kokokokonut I prefer my lemon in Coronas! I like the dress too! I think this is a great chance for those who didn’t play way back when to have something similar. I myself probably hoping for the GB shoes. 

💖Love  you too Koko! I apologise if it seem like I am being shady, I do mean it in a joking manner. 
    IOS Player 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    You'll look just like Kim in the dress from the bundle! By the way, the item in the bottom right is a handheld purse. I wasn't totally sure when I first saw it.

Ooooh, I think I like that dress on the top left.  Also, I like that these pieces seem to fit the title of the Kollection.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!! 
    The earnables are very cute!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Wow - I honestly love everything! I’m so excited for this event!! And I agree with @HazelnutLatte about the Kollection items fitting the theme, yay! This is one of the first Kollections that I’d actually be happy with the accessories too - not that I haven’t liked the accessories in the others, I just like these a lot more!

Is it tomorrow morning yet????
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I thought that I’ll pass on the kollection this weekend, but now I am having mixed feelings about it... Do I want it or not? Hm... 😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Love the women's stuff however when it comes to us guys GLU didn't even try we had these same items in the 3 year anniversary event GB's and I got almost all of them so i won't be wasting my time at all with it. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @KaylaJ Kalinda's caption says a handheld purse

I never learned how to read lol, that and I was basically walking out the door so I was just looking at the pictures, doh! I guess you could put your bus change in it

also I like the earnables, the overalls are cute and love the hair, it'll go great with gowns too
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I thought that I’ll pass on the kollection this weekend, but now I am having mixed feelings about it... Do I want it or not? Hm... 😂

I don't want to suggest you get it, so I'll just tell you want you want us to tell you. You will spend more time waffling from the moment the event opens, till the time you take it. Maybe all at once, maybe one at a time because it keeps calling you. Then you'll see others in theirs and boom. Personally I think it's just a matter of time. Me on the other hand I'll probably jump in feet first because I'm weak and I know I'm weak. The difference is I'm not going to be thinking about it all weekend cuz I'll already have it. Lol . Jmo ;) I love a lot of the items. Live the dress with the flowers, the shoes...ehhhhh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My feedback:

Earnables: Not my style but will grind for everything. I actually love the hairstyle since my doll owns very few updos, and this is a versatile one. I would like to see a "street style" or more casual outfits theme in a future SYS so my doll can get some use out of all of her unused casual outfits!

Gift Box: Not my style so I will stop at the free box.

Kollection: Love both dresses. Happy to finally see a Kim inspired look and not just hand-me-downs from KKG as a Kollection.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    I actually love the hairstyle since my doll owns very few updos
    Same @AliBryant, I think I only own 2 updos.

I’m excited. I love this outfit so much! It’s super cute :-) I wish women’s clothes had more pockets like this. 

I also hope I win these shoes in the gift box! I’ve only been getting 2 gift box items per palette lately though  :| My odds aren’t so great.

• Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts

As you can see from these spoilers, we're going to start doing something new for male dolls in weekend events. Now male dolls can earn up to 5 clothing items in every event! 

We have replaced the typical clothing prizes with a new type of gift box. All the gift boxes contain clothing items from past events. The prizes are relatively more recent than the items you see in Throwback Kollections.

The previews on the left show you just some of the items you can win. There are more prizes that you can discover! If you already own some or most of the items in the gift boxes, then you can receive k-stars instead.

We have also made weekend events easier to complete for male dolls by reducing the # of points you need to open the earnable gift boxes.

@KalindaKing I'm for once saying THIS IS SO EXCITING! I think this idea sounds great for I've always wanted to focus on getting past outfits but earning throwback box is just too hard apart from spending Kstar.
    Reducing the milestone points does help a lot too!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I LOVED the items on the redheaded doll when I saw them in this promo banner and I'm SO happy to see that they're earnables! My doll will be rocking that outfit for a long time. It'll probably even go in my Lookbook.

Not yet sure how I feel about the changes to the setup of the male dolls' earnables. I'm really interested to hear what players of male dolls have to say about it.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ahh I love the earnables!! And the giftbox dress is so cute. The kollection is nice as well, good theme, cute blue dress, and a handheld? I’m impressed
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I really love the earnables!! The Kollection has too many things I don’t want to go far. I think the GB hair is crazy but I like the dress a lot! 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Pez I'd be lying to you if I said I'm thrilled about it but I'm not 

The men's earnable outfit reminds me of what Snoop Dogg wore in the horror film he starred in called Bones 😶

I already got the GB items for my male doll that they're bringing back so yeah...no comment

The glass is always empty for me  when it comes to GLU or anything for the matter sooo not really sure if I'm gonna get my hopes up on there being more for us guys but we shall see.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

I don't want to suggest you get it, so I'll just tell you want you want us to tell you. You will spend more time waffling from the moment the event opens, till the time you take it. Maybe all at once, maybe one at a time because it keeps calling you. Then you'll see others in theirs and boom. Personally I think it's just a matter of time. Me on the other hand I'll probably jump in feet first because I'm weak and I know I'm weak. The difference is I'm not going to be thinking about it all weekend cuz I'll already have it. Lol . Jmo ;) I love a lot of the items. Live the dress with the flowers, the shoes...ehhhhh.
    This Kollection is really growing up on me. 😂 I’ll probably get it... As soon when I’ll see the others rocking it on Instagram. 😂 No self control here either girl... 😩💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Love these earnables!!! *cancels weekend plans to grind*
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

To grind, or not to grind, that is the question.  :*:(:D  

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Honestly i think they should add more ways to win boxes for females. Sometimes when I finish an event early I wish we could continue to earn stuff. Maybe Glu can implement the same for females apart of the events @KalindaKing
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited January 2019
    This week's Kollections is absolutely exciting. I love it!

#OnFleek
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I love the earnables too. It has been  looong time since I haven't loved every item. So I'm excited ! 48 minutes to go !

Although I don't have a male game, I feel sorry for those who have. I have the feeling they are being let down by Glu...
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You'll look just like Kim in the dress from the bundle! By the way, the item in the bottom right is a handheld purse. I wasn't totally sure when I first saw it.

Is it just me or does this hairstyle remind me of Lady Gaga
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I was confused by Simons call, someone who said they did not want to do it? Does it just dissapear?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    yezx said:
    I was confused by Simons call, someone who said they did not want to do it? Does it just dissapear?
    Yes!

Thanks so much Glu for the no thanks option!!
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thats such a nice feature! I mean, as long as those gigs are about me doing the gig alone, without conversation

btw, energy overload:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone