📺 KK:H Weekend Event - 1/11/19 Ready for your Reality Weekend Closeups?

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lmao did they finally give up on even pretending to have a weekend storyline? What in the heck was that, honestly
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I was surprised with Simon's call too. I didn't know what to do, so I said yes and asked to start the gig right away. I like this new option, because I often forget about the gigs when I have to wait 6 hours.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I did like the additional option of starting immediately, and being taken straight to the gig location. But there's only one gig the entire weekend?

The earnables are cute as heck though

Edit: and I guess I liked not having to wait to the end of 3 gigs for the event star bonus, but I kind of thought there would be more gigs to do after the first one :/
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box, and its quite cute. I'm wondering where the icons above the clothing piece have disappeared too now, because i don't have the reality icon above the dress in the closet.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I couldn’t believe my luck! 😯 got exactly what I wanted❣️

iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Seriously, i always have like this, only 2 items from the event and the rest is completely useless and disappointing 😞
    edited January 2019
    You shouldnt have to spend a bunch of k stars to even see the item you might want. there are 8 boxes and 4 box items. imo the items should always be available in the palette when you open the box.
    That way there would still be a sense of luck but not bum you out when you realize you spent all your k stars when the thing you actually wanted was not even in that palette.
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I can't believe my luck 😳.. Sooo thrilled! 😁

I'm soo inlove with this dress😍

I hope everyone gets what they want🙏🌸

What??? Why is yours a daily box?
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m So happy! 💞 I really wanted this dress 
    Fairytale said:

It's not a daily box. There's just no icon on the items
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yass - dress in my first box! How I am I so lucky this time, this never happens! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I feel like Glu just want my Doll to have a big earring collection - every Kollection I open gives me nothing but earrings (then Kash, energy). And my gift box this morning only displayed the earrings, alongside Kash and energy. Shame my Doll only has two ears for all these earrings. 

Why are we never given the chance of winning one of the four special items?! And the Kollections are so fixed that we get amazing stuff after several tries?! I am not spending any K-stars anymore.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    It’s very nice of Glu to give male dolls all TB items and KStars in the event palettes and the reduced points, although I’m still sad that male dolls will no longer have new items to earn. Eventually TB items will run out and not many closet items left to buy (There are no new items in this update already) That will be the end of the game like Kendall & Kylie’s. 😢

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    yezx said:
    Thats such a nice feature! I mean, as long as those gigs are about me doing the gig alone, without conversation

btw, energy overload:

Oh wow! We almost had the same palet! 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Energy on my free box...bleh. so, I chose to postpone the weekend gig but it totally disappeared from the task list. It doesn't normally do that...I hope it comes back later?
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant I also got energy on my free box. Thank god I don’t like the GB items so I don’t have to chase. I was wondering that to because when I chose to do the task later it disappeared. Honestly I don’t mind that because I complete the event without it. It’s boring anyways...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I postponed mine, but haven't noticed them disappearing.  I got so much energy,  I had to stop tapping and start the fashion thread.  What are your thoughts about the one gig for 40 event points?  I almosted started right away, but I had a SYS look to submit,  eyes to open.  Good morning dolls.
    I hate when I open so many boxes, I have like 200 Energy to tap out before I start earning more.  Happy Friday Dolls!   From what I've seen all the items where there, but  it took me a while to get them all.  so much energy.  Luckily, not one box of cash in the giftboxes.  But I did get energy.  energy energy energy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    Fairytale said:

Not that, it says "Come back tomorrow for more"
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My free box
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Fairytale said:
    Fairytale said:

Not that, it says "Come back tomorrow for more"
    It does say that after you pick 3 boxes. I didn't press done so that's why it shows that 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant I postponed mine too and it’s not in my task list at all. I’m kinda concerned because Simon said “I’ll try and push it back six hours, no promises though” does this mean he really meant no promises lol 

side note: since when can we get product placement in homes we don’t own? I just was offered one in San Diego and was like hm don’t think I have that home but I didn’t think we could be offered it if we didn’t so I clicked “interested”, and Simon goes “great! You don’t currently have the San Diego home, but we can take care of that in a second, how would you like to pay?” And I got the option of 60 k stars or 100k kash.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Hair in my free box! I was hoping for the dress, but I don’t plan on chasing at all. My palette kinda sucked so I’m happy with this pick. I didn’t really like the hair in the spoiler preview, but it’s kinda growing on me seeing it on my doll???
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    The product placement has been offering deals for furniture we don't have for a while now.  I get the one for the table in Paris all the time.  I don't have the table and don't buy it. But I do own all the homes, so that might be why I never got the buy this home placement deal.  But if the furniture missing has no impact, why let a little thing like the house stand in your way?     But seriously, when we get an placement offer for an object/home we don't have we should be offered a deal on the piece/home.  no?  Like Simon adding, 'to make it happen you can get 10 Stars back' that would be a deal I considered.  But with not owning a home,  1st you'd have to buy the home, and then wouldn't you have to also buy the table? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    as far as the Event gig not listed, I'm assuming when the 6 hours is over he'll call again. I'll go check my 3 games and see what's up. 
    As far as the no promises comment,  Simon always says something like 'They prob will not be happy, but I'll see what I can do'.  Does anyone still have the task showing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soooo i did somethign WILD!
    My free GiftBox was the Kash, then i decided to open a 2nd box and i got the hair (wich i wanted sooooooo bad), and i felt wild and decided to go for a 3rd box and got energy!!!
    I still cant believe i got the hair!!! IM SOOO THRILLED!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hello to everyone in the KKH Forums. I know that I don’t post any of my progress or any random photos of my avi but I am really looking forward to the 10.0 update. With everyone asking for different things like more body shapes, skin colours and more, I actually would want new hair colours (neon,galaxy,pastel and more readjusted colours e.g. true red and  a selection of blue shades from light to dark). I reckon with my ideas, though it may not work, I’d like for my ideas to be taken into consideration. Also I know that my opinion isn’t related with this event at the moment but would be fun to talk about in time.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm so confused by this Simon call? And also did I read correctly that he said we could earn 40 bonus stars if we completed the gig? It used to be 50...

I said 'yes but I'll do it later' because I like to first grind 3hrs at bel air, get the first item and then do the 6hr gigs so I get bonus stars. But now the gig isn't even in my task list? That sucks. I want to know when it is available again so I won't be bombed with it when I'm at 0 energy... 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    I think we should look for his call 6 hours after the events 1st call.  If the call doesn’t come at 11 my time, then We’ll check it out.  And it’s 40 for 1 task vs 50 stars for 3 tasks. It’s the 1st time we’ve encountered this, it’s a learning experience for us all. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary