📺 KK:H Weekend Event - 1/11/19 Ready for your Reality Weekend Closeups?

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @AliBryant I also got energy in my free box. 
    Maybe I'll try again and open a couple of boxes, I like the GB dress and shoes.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I probably went a lil bit too wild this weekend!
    So i had 100+ Kstars and now i have 11!
    I did 2 rounds on 2 kolections after i opened 2 Weekend GiftBoxes :P 
    I guess sometimes we have to go a lil bit crazy right?? :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I find it to be pretty weird that Simon called my doll and offered her to do the first event gig. Silly ole me! I accidentally pressed with my clumsy finger that I'm gonna do the quest ASAP. When I completed it, Simon never called back my doll to do the second gig and so on and so forth. Simon you good or nah lol...it's so irresponsible of you being my doll's manager and you never bother to call back with a followup. Pick up your dang phone immediately :D

I'm gonna clearup and do my leftover event gigs that are stacked up on my to-do task list on my game since it's already been piled up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is one task for the event gig.  His opening call said do this task and get 40 Event Points.  In past weeks he has said "get them all done and you'll get 50 Event Points."  So,  when you completed the gig and got your 40 event points, the weekend event gigs were over.  Now you can just finish the event with Reality Shows.
    I think it's much better.  those series of  6 hour gigs took way too much energy.  One and done is fine with me. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Don't you just love waking up excited for the weekend event and then getting Kash and Event points in your free box? Me too  :|

After this happening to me for the third weekend in a row (I have the worst luck!) I thought of something. What if during the weekend of an event, the daily gift boxes contained items from the weekend GB's? This would be soooo nice because so many people only get 2 items in the free Weekend GB's! I would definitely open a second or third gift box for 10 or 20K stars! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I agree with Koko, this works so much better for me, just the one gig that you can choose to have start straight away!
    I got energy in my free box and did not open anymore. I did open a few boxes from the Kollection until I got the bundle, I really wanted Kim's dress!
    Happy gaming everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    The boots are super cute though!!😍
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Hmm...I dunno the event quests doesn't feel the same anymore w/o any storyline. Our dolls can't even interact with the in-game characters during the weekend event. Week after week, it's been getting dull lately with absolutely nothing for glu to write with no dialogues. Glu probably could be going through a writer's block and can't comeup with no creative writing or something.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Okay.. So Simon called me and offered to give me 40 event points, but stupid me, who had just woken up, pressed, "I'll do it later." My question is, will Simon call again? Not sure how I feel about having only one quest this weekend. Although, it's nice not having to wait 6 hours and use a ton of energy just to compete it.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Hmm...I dunno the event quests doesn't feel the same anymore w/o any storyline. Our dolls can't even interact with the in-game characters during the weekend event. Week after week, it's been getting dull lately with absolutely nothing for glu to write with no dialogues. Glu probably could be going through a writer's block and can't comeup with no creative writing or something.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this game was coming to an end. The holidays were a dud, the events aren't even fun to play anymore because, like you mentioned, there's no storyline, and the update didn't really bring anything exciting or new. I wish Glu would tell us what's up instead of leaving us in the dark. :/
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Selena.kkh glu is not going to be forthcoming as they still want to make money no matter what. The staff here are completely silent whenever anything like this comes up likely because of that. I mean what choice do they have really, say it's ending and then everyone gets mad and quits, or say nothing and people keep playing. It's clear what they are doing. All we can do is speculate, and it's easy enough to piece it together that the game is in serious overall decline, and has been since it's first year if we are talking revenue! The numbers are out there and tell the story.
    iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

DONE 🙌🏻
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’LL TAKE IT!!!

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019

I stopped doing weekend gigs when they stopped writing actual storylines, I think the last one I finished was around Kim’s birthday 🙃 ever since then I’ve only been doing the first gig after the event ended, just to get rid of the tasks, but they pile up super fast so I’m really grateful that we can now decline the offer. Also I hit no thanks so fast this morning that I didn’t even consider the other options but I do think that doing one gig for 40 event points is way more worth it and much less time consuming than 3 for 50 points, so I might consider doing some of them in the future

iOS
    I'm hoping it  comes back at 11.  All right. ALL right,  I like the black and white jumper dress.  I thought it was juvenile, but I like it....a lot.  I hate everything till I have a chance to play with it.  Woo hoo..jumpers!   :p
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I like the jumper a lot more now that I have it on my doll too!
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In the new weekend event quest, if you choose to do it later, then it won't appear on your task list. You'll get a call about it in 6 hours. If you say "I don't want to do it" / "No thanks" then it won't appear on your task list at all.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you for the klarification Kalinda! :D
    iOS
    Just got the call, did the gig.  It paid out 25 base points, 20 bonus points, then 40 Event points for doing the gig. 85 points from 1 6 hour gig.  That works for me.   >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    There is one task for the event gig.  His opening call said do this task and get 40 Event Points.  In past weeks he has said "get them all done and you'll get 50 Event Points."  So,  when you completed the gig and got your 40 event points, the weekend event gigs were over.  Now you can just finish the event with Reality Shows.
    I think it's much better.  those series of  6 hour gigs took way too much energy.  One and done is fine with me. :)
    i was about to comment on this, i find this to be such a good addition to the game!
    especially when we get a couple of extra energy bolts while chasing (got them while chasing the hair, totally happy and worth it) so i'm really liking this new way of getting us to do one gig instead of 3 but still get the points
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    All I wanted was the dress. What was I even thinking ☹️☹️☹️
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Very disappointed at myself this event
    ☹️
    I loved everything so much that I lost control... spent more money than I’d like to admit on K-Stars... bought the entire Kollection (at least I get the items here)... chased GB items like crazy only to end up with a ridiculous amount of energy and event points and ONLY THE EARRINGS. I wanted the dress so badly that I chased blindly and spent real money blindly. Ugh.

I think I’m officially on board with the opinion that Kollections are better than GBs in a sense that you know what you are going to get and don’t risk spending a ridiculous amount of K-Stars chasing and then only ending up with energy/kash/event points/etc. But Kollections are expensive too so I just don’t even know lol

So I’m going to need the next couple weekend events to have bad items so I don’t risk wasting any more money ok, capische? Kidding, kidding, but... yikes. Hope all of you dolls have had luckier picks than me.
    💙
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    The amount of energy it takes for the 6 hour weekend event is astounding. I kept track and it took 92 energy. I received 25 regular points, 10 bonus points for the 2 earnables I have already, and 40 event bonus points for a total of 75 event points. All in all, not really worth it for me personally. Maybe if I had all the GB items giving me even more bonus points, it would be worth it.
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @VampireBarbie I been in your shoes the weekend when the Tb was the ombré hair that u have on the picture.. I spent 120 dollars , real money to chase those hair !! I never chased before but I couldn’t leave those hair I had to have them and now I hate gb boxes with a passion!!! I had to open so many and after getting the other 3 items it got worse cause now I had palette of 8 boxes and only one prize to find !! I hate that u can only pick 3 and then they rearrange it!! It’s mission impossible and I literally wanted to cry but thankfully at the last 40 kstar I was able to get it !! Never again !! 120 $ I could of bought me a pair of shoes or clothes in real life!! Its bs they need to either give us more free picks at gb or put all 4 items and let us open at least 6 boxes before rearranging the palette
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Silz1217 I feel your pain!! I keep kicking myself because I’ve been wanting to buy a new handbag in real life and now that extra money I had saved is just gone. KKH really is an addiction sometimes! I think your idea about being able to pick up to 6 boxes in a palette is amazing and way more fair to us! Especially because it’s all chance and we’re spending our hard earned (or bought) K-Stars on the items. Very very frustrating to chase
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can we all agree that this GiftBox hair was made for Emma???
    IMO it elevates Emma's asian genes alot more plus this hair is sooooo Kpop wich i LOVE!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    All I wanted was the dress. What was I even thinking ☹️☹️☹️
    I spent Kstars twice trying to get the dress. I got the shoes and the hair instead. 
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Jen Atkin went to Bora Bora, so I went to Bora Bora too  ;)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love this outfit!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    A great week for earnables! :)