šŸ“ŗ KK:H Weekend Event - 1/11/19 Ready for your Reality Weekend Closeups?

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Honestly Iā€™m really excited about only having to do one weekend gig and Iā€™m glad itā€™s optional even though Iā€™ll probably always choose to do it. I hate 6Ā hour gigs with a passion lol, theyā€™re so energy and time consuming. I only did them to keep my task list at a minimum and enjoy the storylines. 40 bonus points for only one gig is just motivating enough for me to enjoy it. I loved the fun and exciting storylines, and I know the feedback we gave was mostly ā€œplease add storylinesā€, but since itā€™s clear thatā€™s ended for weekend events, Iā€™m very grateful for this change of format. Thank you glu!! šŸ˜Š
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I like trowback weekend events boy dolls have now. I even would like to have it, so less new items, but they better. New Year was really disappointing, I would better play for old cute items than new and trashy
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    It looks like the shoes were made for the SYS dress. Feeling very badass šŸ˜Ž
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I think instead of having Throwback Kollections, we should have the boysā€™ Weekend Event format for the girlsā€™ weekday events. That would be perfect. And people who have everything will get k-stars! Now thatā€™s motivation! I think the weekend event is enough of a money maker for Glu, so this way we would be awarded through out the week! Also this is a new possibility to add more Throwback items! @KalindaKing
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I am so feeling this weekend event I adore all the earnable items and adore the GB dress omg it was a bit of a chase but we got there in the end! The SYS dress is the most hideous thing Iā€™ve ever seen on Summer this will be her first and last time wearing it! I love the boots from the SYS however!Ā 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh this idea is BRILLIANT!!!! I would love this
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Finally after six straight months of reality shows and basically neglecting everything else....I hit this milestone. I hope it doesn't take another six months to get to the top!

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I know we arenā€™t supposed to talk about other companies/apps here so if anybody knows of any Tapjoy offers that arenā€™t super difficult to complete please message me!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    This weekend is giving me new life vibes for the game!Ā 
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Whatā€™s was the name of weekend event?! Either I didnā€™t get my 40 points or Simon called me for a different shoot šŸ¤” this one was in HavanaĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    yes, it was the gig in Havana. Ā I don;t recall the name. Ā You would have had the base payout of 25 plus any bonuses. Ā Once you collect that, a neat stack of event points pop up from the bottom right. Ā I had checked my points before the gig, then checked my points after. Ā I did get an extra of 40 points just like Simon said. Ā Why do you feel you didnā€™t get the points? Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited January 2019

Got the dress but I'm not sure about the 1970's era Dolly Parton updo. That bun looks more like a bundt cake than a normal, run of the mill bun.

We look like we are catering a swanky party at the Bellagio in Vegas. Totally makes me wonder what Glu's obsession with the food and beverage service industry is.Ā 
    @AliBryant, Kekoa from FB, my doll Sarah Paulson, and the dare to be different rebel bartender/fortune teller @Carol Davida
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @pua wow tysm for including my doll at the group shotšŸ˜. Your descriptive captions be giving me lifešŸ˜Ž
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Thoroughly enjoying this weekend event. It really feels like some of our feedback has been acknowledgedĀ and for that Iā€™m grateful to the Glu GodsĀ 

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    It feels like Iā€™m being a bit of a Negative Nancy as of late, but I came here to say that what yā€™all did to the male games is more than a little disappointing. Iā€™ve already not really been playing my male game, and this is not going to help. Please, for the love of all that is good about KKH, do not do this to the female games! Now, to offset my negativity, have a positive thought: I LOVE the earnables this weekend! And the GBs are nice, too, if not somewhat similar to things we already have. Weekend events like this one is what keeps me motivated to keep playing. So thank you šŸ˜
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Sooo ummm yeah my game glitched and this popped up for some odd reason anyone knows why exactly especially since it isn't really taking place???
    @astray it's been taking place in the female games since Monday presumably to help with SYS since the selection is very unique
    iOS
  • kkhplayerkkhplayer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I won the dress from my free box, thought I'd try again for the hair, but I got the earrings instead. I kept on chasing it even though I told myself it's not worth it. I ended up spending all my stars, and I'm so mad šŸ˜ šŸ˜”

BTW, how are people finishing the event so soon? I do 8 hour reality shows and I just barely got the shoes. I don't think I don't think I'll get the dress, I thought it was cute but oh well.. .. .. Wish they'd either lower the points or extend the time length.Ā 

I don't understand how people who are dressed so plain get high points on the SYS. Maybe they're paying for tickets?Ā 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kkhplayer Welcome to the forum!Ā 
    Welcome tip! Never do 8-hours reality gigs! They take too much energy and the payout is not worth it! Always do 3-hours gigs in Bel-Air and invite friends since you get extra points! That way when you invite all four friends you will need three more stars to complete the gig which you can get by tapping the two energy action. So that way you complete it for 22 energy plus the four energy you get back when you invite your friends, so you can complete it for 18 energy points.Ā 
    Yes the possibility of buying tickets is huge, some players donā€™t have the items to fit the theme, so they buy tickets to complete it.Ā 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I like trowback weekend events boy dolls have now. I even would like to have it, so less new items, but they better. New Year was really disappointing, I would better play for old cute items than new and trashy
    I wish this would never happen. Not releasing new items means, that the game is slowly dying. This happened to KKG game and nobody is playing it now.Ā 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @MelanieKKH No. Weekend events are what holds this game and forum together, from thursday spoilers to sunday late chasing.
    The only reason this game has any momentum is the weekend events with NEW items. If Glu does what they did to the guy games to the girl games too, they are signing their own death certificate.Ā 

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    astray said:

Sooo ummm yeah my game glitched and this popped up for some odd reason anyone knows why exactly especially since it isn't really taking place???

What happens when you tap Check it out.? I go to a page of discounted hairstyles, dresses, shoes, etc

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sophiebabygirlsophiebabygirl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi dolls, my cameraman is completely gone, i searched every house, Mirimount studios and outside of Bel Air. i Contacted costumer service, a while ago and haven't gotten a reply. when this event came i tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but it didn't work. Does anybody have advice for me?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I donā€™t need the new rose dress
    I really want the new rose dress!

@skevans Ā Dixie Ā @kokokokonut Ā @webra

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey Queens! I just did a facebook account to my doll! So if you are a android player add me so we can be friends and help each other out ā¤

https://m.facebook.com/kkh.lebanezza.1?ref=bookmarks
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I actually like the old rosy dress better. Not a fan of any event item this weekend. Angeline is trying to cheer @HollySisk Dixie up with her silly dance moves. šŸ¤£

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I went to buy this and had to close the game to change my credit card info on iTunes, and now itā€™s gone! Any advice on it reappearing?Ā