đŸ“ș KK:H Weekend Event - 1/11/19 Ready for your Reality Weekend Closeups?

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Fixed! I’m so obsessed with this outfit I don’t think it’s ever coming off.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I know we aren’t supposed to talk about other companies/apps here so if anybody knows of any Tapjoy offers that aren’t super difficult to complete please message me!
    I saw people talking about something called Covet here a few days ago and that was allowed I guess.

I’ll send you a list I’ve compiled of good k-star offers in a private message! The same goes for all you dolls — share any good offers you got k-stars for completing and I’ll add them to the list and send it back to you. Hopefully you’ll find something that helps you replenish your stash. 
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Really loving this dress and I think the earrings are super cute đŸ€© can't wait to show them off with hairstyles that don't block them. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Covet fashion is a Glu Mobile game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🩋Purple Headed ♊+ đŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android 🩋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Hi dolls, my cameraman is completely gone, i searched every house, Mirimount studios and outside of Bel Air. i Contacted costumer service, a while ago and haven't gotten a reply. when this event came i tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but it didn't work. Does anybody have advice for me?
    I’m pretty sure you must have sent him somewhere else, as he can only be in one place at once! Check all your houses 😊
    I feel so cute in this hairstyle! Modern Bardot.

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Got the hair! The hair was giving me nostalgic vibes. It reminds me of beloved actress, Charlotte Rae who plays Mrs Garret in the show 'Facts of Life' during the 80's. For those of you who remember, heres some pics.

My doll Sarah Paulson playing Mrs Garret.
    True Fact: The real Charlotte Rae passed away last year. RIP.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Looks like Josephine is not the one enjoying her new outfit! @MarianiPoizen @t_tree 😊

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    pua said:
    It reminds me of beloved actress, Charlotte Rae who plays Mrs Garret in the show 'Facts of Life' during the 80's. For those of you who remember, heres some pics.

omg I thought it looked familiar! 😂
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I ❀ Mrs Garret
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @yezx  Dixie  @jaeann  @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Rikk said:
    I know we aren’t supposed to talk about other companies/apps here so if anybody knows of any Tapjoy offers that aren’t super difficult to complete please message me!
    I saw people talking about something called Covet here a few days ago and that was allowed I guess.

I’ll send you a list I’ve compiled of good k-star offers in a private message! The same goes for all you dolls — share any good offers you got k-stars for completing and I’ll add them to the list and send it back to you. Hopefully you’ll find something that helps you replenish your stash. 
    Hello @Rikk if you don’t mind can you share with me as well, please? I used to play (and spent money) few years back but deleted the app. End of last year I had to restart playing since I couldn’t retrieve my old account. And today I just bought the jet so I am
    out of KStars đŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ˜«
    Certainly @MynameisDee82!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Found the right thread 😄  thanks Glu for a great weekend event! I just realized that my doll is slowly turning into an alcoholic, but that’s okay. Cheers! đŸ„‚

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Aye she serving y'all with nothing but realness up in heređŸ‘đŸŸ

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just finished the Weekend Event and im soo thankful that Glu gave us AMAZING earnables and gift box itens this weekend <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @Carol Davida adding the backpack is so cute!

Voila
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I will comment, but knowing that it is no use giving our feedback if we are not heard. I still wonder why the false interest in wanting to hear our desires for the game if they do the opposite of what we ask and most of the time they worsen what was average and that it was possible to improve.
    About the male event: I was anxious to see the new clothes this weekend, but when I saw the spoilers I got discouraged, I played so much to see the boys die just like the KKG. The glu signed the death of the male dolls in this event, still in the crowd so that in the next update or an event that changes, but more certain of death than of the resurrection. #RIPMALEDOLLSKKH

I love your creativity @Carol Davida! :)
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I don’t need the new rose dress
    I really want the new rose dress!

@skevans  Dixie  @kokokokonut  @webra

I'm always so honored to be featured in one of your posts!
     <3 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmÂ âœŒđŸŒ
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Can you do regular gigs to get points also because I have 38 gigs to do or do they have to be solely doing ur reality show 
    I play on android 
    Can you do regular gigs to get points also because I have 38 gigs to do or do they have to be solely doing ur reality show 
    Just reality shows for the reality event! But an event for regular gigs will probably start tomorrow as usual :)
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Ok thank you
    I play on android 
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    really happy with my choice considering my palette!
    Yay @champagne_mami! It’s such a cute hairstyle; I wish I would have gotten it!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @kkh_mermaid well actually 6h gigs count too for the weekend events, you get 25 points per gig that way
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • kkhplayerkkhplayer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @kkhplayer Welcome to the forum! 
    Welcome tip! Never do 8-hours reality gigs! They take too much energy and the payout is not worth it! Always do 3-hours gigs in Bel-Air and invite friends since you get extra points! That way when you invite all four friends you will need three more stars to complete the gig which you can get by tapping the two energy action. So that way you complete it for 22 energy plus the four energy you get back when you invite your friends, so you can complete it for 18 energy points. 
    Yes the possibility of buying tickets is huge, some players don’t have the items to fit the theme, so they buy tickets to complete it. 
    Thanks for the tip! I finally did manage to win the dress and the hair as well. 💖
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Am I allowed to post Kim’s pic? I just saw this today and realized that the handbag that looks like a charger also appeared on this game. My doll has it đŸ€—Â 
    Am I allowed to post Kim’s pic? I just saw this today and realized that the handbag that looks like a charger also appeared on this game. My doll has it đŸ€—Â 
    She looks so luxe...love that slinky dress 😍
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa Sorry you didn't have enough time to get the alice + olivia outfit! It should reappear in your game soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.