KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Well, here we are midway through January.  Half a month since the Holidays ended.  Just getting the last of the decorations and remnants of Christmas past...... in the back of the mind, a faint glimmer of red sparkly hearts signalling Valentines Day.  So as we pack up the end of the boxes for the year it's like this..............

https://youtu.be/TFVMUItJvN4
And by Next, we mean Next Event.

Well, yes and no.  Next Event, sure.  It starts tomorrow, and unless we hear otherwise, I figure it's a TB Event.
Whether it's dating, or professional, or who knows what -
We'll be up and grinding through to the Spoilers on Thursday.

No Worries KhloDoll.  We're putting away the Christmas and New Years Glitter, but thinking about what red sparkly things will be out for the picture.  Yeah, if someone steps up to be editor, we'll be doing another Group Photo for Valentines Day.
But right now, we have a SYS to finish, A Weekend Event to finish,
And a bright new week to think about.
So let's ask Kim really sweetly, to open the thread. 
Oh Kim? Could you help us out here?

And Kris, while we love you dearly, we had no idea you were in that video till we saw it. WTG GMamaK!
(G As in Great)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder if it will be a Trowback Event with Trowback Boxes or Trowback Kolection!
    I am hoping for Trowback Kolection cuz i prefer those <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yaay! Looking forward to this :D
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m hoping we get tb boxes this time. I didn’t win anything special (a necklace I’ve been dodging) but a lot of players had great luck with the boxes. The boxes offered a lot of items we haven’t seen in any tb kollection. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I never want to see tb kollections again after last week’s tragic kollection switch hours before the event ended!  I’m still upset about it 🤬
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Please be throwback boxes 🤞🏼
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wow how did I have no idea this was a thing?? That’s probably a sign I’m on the game too much everyday 😅😅

(ps: she originally says instagram)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    SugarK said:
    If anyone used to delay opening the event for a day in the past, this loophole has been closed.  everyone must play for the full point values regardless of when you open the game.

This is not a surprise. It was recommended time and time again that players NOT brag about using this option as a regular method of gameplay. It’s still a shame the option is no longer available for those that legit needed to use it once in a while due to busy schedules, etc.
    I missed the fun apparently  :D I’ll send corny jokes to anyone who PMs me about these kinds of tips in the future, haha 

I’m still stoked about this pretty lacy cocktail dress from last week’s throwback boxes! I’d never be able to win it in a Throwback Kollection.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Please be boxes!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK said:
    I never want to see tb kollections again after last week’s tragic kollection switch hours before the event ended!  I’m still upset about it 🤬
    Me too! I'm so mad that I spent k-stars knocking out the less-desirable items and then didn't even get to finish the pallet!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Crossing fingers for the Boxes everyone hopes for. I spend so much time in the game changing clothes when a SYS is in effect.   This week will be getting tasks conmpleted.  Ashamed to say, one game isn't getting Maria Deal calls, because I've have 13/15 tasks undone for about a month now.  ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I also hope it’s boxes this time. I swear if it’s a kollection I’m gonna lose it if I ever see that parrot yet again. It’s literally on my palette every single week together with some hideous jewelry items and tacky sandals. When I opened a tb box last time I got a beautiful dress and to my surprise most of the items in the palette were mostly worth spending on.
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Please be throwback boxes I'm really tried of kollections
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I don't care what we get, throwback boxes or kollection. I JUST WANT GOOD ITEMS🙌🏼!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    JessKKH said:
    I wonder when they will update the throwback boxes, because its 2019 now and we still don't have all of the items from 2016.
    Don't forget about the throwback for 2017 to love 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I swear if it’s a kollection I’m gonna lose it if I ever see that parrot yet again. It’s literally on my palette every single week together with some hideous jewelry items and tacky sandals.
    The parrot and the green feather boa from an old St. Patrick's Day event are constantly menacing me... They're gonna get me one day, and I'll be so annoyed that I sunk so much time into grinding that I won't even feel relief that I'll never have to see them again in a palette.
    After playing for four years, I can't believe how many shoes I still don't have, going by how many are in my palettes!
    And I've yet to get a bundle on my first pick, in a TB or any other kind of Kollection. The bundles have been my last pick -every single time- I've completed a Kollection. I see sooo many players posting how they won a bundle on their first, second, or third pick and I'm wondering when the heck it'll happen to me! (I don't expect it to, ever, lol)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

JessKKH said:
    I wonder when they will update the throwback boxes, because its 2019 now and we still don't have all of the items from 2016.
    I am hoping for that, too! In Kendall & Kylie, Throwback boxes were never updated again. It was hard for players that finished all of the storylines and had nothing else to look forward to. My wish is that whatever happens with the future of KKH, throwback boxes will be updated before the game is officially shelved. There are SO many items missing from our closets.
    edited January 2019
    I am a firm believer in the power of -positive thinking. (big surprise lol) and just because things change it’s not the kiss of death.  Members have been leaving good feedback, even volunteering to help provide storielihe.  That’s showing how much we love and care about the game.  That’s positive energy.  The more positive energy we have, the more we’ll be able to weather any winds of change, and maybe we’ll attract positive change.  
    Namaste. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    No spoiler?
    I play on android 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Are we even getting the event tomorrow?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited January 2019
    Yes, we’ll have an event.  I’m betting another TB, and I’m hoping Professional.  I don’t think I have anything about anything, but i’ll Go check.  But as I said last week, it will be the same ole same ole, unless It was something special, and then Kalinda will have hints, and spoilers...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Great thanks @kokokokonut
    I play on android 
     hey was I the last person on Earth to know that Kris Jenner appeared in Ariana's thank you next video? You guys did watch the video right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Honestly i would love to see gaga's blue Valentino dress for the golden globes in a upcoming event. i would love to have her hairstyle and shoes too.

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Yes, imagine a gown with a train that long in the game...

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

That powdery lilac color is so refreshing!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Professional is the least stressful to tap for but I'm sooo tired of them.