SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    this is the first SYS i've finished with the new additions. I'm glad that Glu lowered the point total, but I was still feeling a bit stressed even though I was under 40 once and over 50 multiple times. Again, because of the legnth it feels like you're putting in so much work.

anyway, please enjoy my glitch 

Omg. Suede leg warmers! Silvery pantaloons! Lace bodice ! So fasssssshiooonnnnnn!
    IOS Player 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

So I managed to claim all the SYS items. As you can see, Em is not loving the hair 😂 
    I am pleased that they lowered the points, and I’m hoping to do well in Trendsetters as I personally prefer the items there (although the hairstyle with the ear sticking out is basically my real life grubby hairstyle when my hair needs a wash!) 😂
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Just managed to get the SYS hair - I'm really not feeling it on EC...

All in all, am glad this SYS is done!! Pretty hopeful I can take my foot off the gas now and still be in top 5 for trendsetters.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Some of my looks (others are duplicate because I'm way too lazy to try other things 😅)
    I'm surprised some did really well because I don't think I'm really on theme. I also missed two looks because I was partying so I hope I will be able to finish this event.

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited January 2019
    This is the first time I managed to finish the new SYS. I must say lowering the needed points was highy appreciated... (PS : I don’t like the hair lol) 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I had no idea how this hairstyle would look on Violetta, but I love it! I’d rock this look. :)

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    My lowest score ( i love this throwback look)

My highest score ( i dont like this dress) 

Android player

KimSkkh said:
    My lowest score ( i love this throwback look)

I love that look! Kind of a glamorous jet-setter :)
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Trick or treat

iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    this is the first SYS i've finished with the new additions. I'm glad that Glu lowered the point total, but I was still feeling a bit stressed even though I was under 40 once and over 50 multiple times. Again, because of the legnth it feels like you're putting in so much work.

anyway, please enjoy my glitch 

Omg. Suede leg warmers! Silvery pantaloons! Lace bodice ! So fasssssshiooonnnnnn!
    It's ok to be jealous lol. Amazingly it's like 4 different looks 

also, the people in my group are gonna hate me, but I did this just to try and help others. The dress before didn't even get 40 votes!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Wearing the shoes I won in my tb bundle and the sys hair.. I don’t think Frozen @Savagekkh approves. 
    But I’ll say it again! You never know when it may come in handy? 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m glad to see some of you dolls rocking & loving it! ❤️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @Rikk i felt like a glamourous indiana jones lol
    Android player

edited January 2019
    These are some of my more fun looks from this SYS. They weren’t top scorers but I just wanted to try something other than gowns for as many rounds as possible.

If anyone from Glu is reading this, it’s really nice that the lowered points actually allow us to “show your style” rather than push the same generic glamour looks through until the bitter end. I had fun! Thanks for taking some feedback into account. :)
    Now that final submissions are in, here are my best- and worst-scoring looks from this event:

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My highest score, I didn't care for it much honestly 

And my lowest score

A variation of it with better accessories did well though

Right now I'm #1 in trendsetters but since the other dolls were working hard and going neck and neck with me the whole time I'm not sitting pretty just yet 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I ended the event with a little over 1200 points, and first in trendsetters (unless somebody swoops outta nowhere). I’m so happy the event points were lowered. Even though I would’ve finished anyway, looking at my group, only TWO of us finished the event (as of now) and if the points weren’t lowered, only I would have. That’s extremely discouraging, especially to newer players I bet, so I’m happy it was addressed a bit and some action was taken, even if it was only 50 points. It also made this event much less stressful for me!! To repeat @Rikk’s amazing point, I felt like I could really show my style and take riskier and more personal choices instead of just hopelessly trying to appeal to voters. Thank you Glu!

Here’s my worst and best, well I had a few that got 50 but this one was my favorite and most on theme of the 50s and I never hit 51. Most my scores were 47 or 48.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Koakuma your doll has been frozen in my game since last week. Red skirt. I miss taking fashion pics together!
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Final looks! I met personal goal to not reuse any outfits, which was quite difficult. My best was 57 and worst was 44.

My grand total points are 1375. Only two of us in my Trendsetters group are over 1150 currently. 

iOS
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    Here is my ‘worst’ look

And my highest scores

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Pretty proud of myself as a non-ticket buyer. The new SYS format has been such a stressful struggle and if anything I'm glad I know I can still do it lol. Funny how such a change can make a once fun game so disheartening. I needed this

IamDani said:
    And my highest scores

Oh my gosh, I love this one! It’s so cool 💕
    edited January 2019
    You guys all have such amazing looks!!! I’m obsessed. I wish I had the wardrobe and variety for this event, it was a real tough one with a limited closet compared to other themes we’ve had! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My lowest scoring look as well as some of my highest:

And these were my favorites/most on-theme looks that I had more fun with:

This was one of the hardest SYS themes so far in my opinion but it was fun! Looks like I’ll be ranking second in Trendsetters unless someone decides to go crazy buying tickets. Only one person (that I can tell) bought tickets so it wasn’t too bad, especially since I’m not a fan of the hair and would prefer it not in my closet anyway lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I finished 3th even though 4 people bought tickets, I didnt think I would like the dress but its growing on me

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited January 2019
    The trendsetters hair isn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be!! I really thought I’d hate it, especially with the ear sticking out but I guess I can show off my favorite earrings with it lol. It’s growing on me a little. I like the hair & the necklace (so adorable!) with this weekend’s earnable dress 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Wooo, got first on Trendsetter. The hair is giving me LOTR vibes. 

The outfit is cute! It is very beach coverup in my eyes but I have to style it a bit. 
    IOS Player 
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    finished 2nd in trendsetters. here’s my doll rocking the dress!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m happy I was able to get what I wanted from Trendsetters! Officially came in second place. I love this dress!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

I actually like the prizes, except the shoes tho. They’re my least fav and I honestly think it doesn’t really match the lace outfit.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I came in first, but no one bought tickets in my group, so does that mean everyone gets the prizes? I hope so cause I gotta say my group was awesome and I'm not just saying that cause I came in 1st. I was looking at the dolls looks and they were so well put together. I actually tried losing 1st with my last two looks which totally backfired on me so I hope they all got something.

Anyway, here is my doll and her new *squints* pajama set? I like the jewelry. The hair looks like when I haven't washed it in a few days and I just can't right now with it so I used the weekend hair instead

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College