KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

Comments

• DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
     hey was I the last person on Earth to know that Kris Jenner appeared in Ariana's thank you next video? You guys did watch the video right?
    Your not the only one I saw ariana's videos and I was laughing when Kris Jenner was on her music video 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I know most people here disagree but I'd like a weekday reality or party event like we used to have. It's been like 6 months. I just want the dang trophies.
    iOS
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    wait what is this loophole y'all talking about?
    like how did it work?
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    @egg previously if you kept your game totally closed all of Monday and opened it on Tuesday, you got reduced points to complete the weekday event. 
    iOS
  • kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    What time do they usually start? 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Hmm...I think that glu found out about that and changed it. I waited till Tues to open up my game and it was still 600 points to reach up to the tb box instead of 380 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Aww I'll miss the loophole, Monday evenings are always my movie nights and I enjoyed not having to think about the game during that. But also with SYS regularly starting on Mondays the loophole doesn't make much sense anymore. Opening your game on Tuesday makes you lose too many tickets. So maxbe that's why the loophole's gone. 
    Android player, add me here
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Before I started working full time I was playing for full points, but since Ive been working every day it's just impossible for me to finish the weekday of 600 points. As someone mentioned up, weekday events don't give us bonus points and there's only one secure item at the very end, all the other boxes contain mostly cash/energy/stars, where as weekend events give you items on every box. Hence, if the loophole is not there, maybe considering lowering the total points needed to complete it to 500 for example?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2019

We’re calling it a loophole, maybe it was just a glitch.  But whatever it was,  it’s not that way anymore. Assuming it was intended as a nice way to help people who (let’s say) couldn't open because for a day they got a loading bar, when players advise keeping the game closed for a day that’s a terrible business model.  
    If starbucks said if you couldn’t come in Monday, but you come in Tuesday, your coffee for the rest of the week is half price...... who wouldn’t  stay out on Monday?
     I finish maybe 1 weekday a Month, and I feel bad for those who legit can’t play Mondays.  That glitch had a good run. But tbh, I merely reminded the forum readers about it, so players wouldn’t again open on Tuesday and be sadly surprised. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Yikes to this kollection... Maybe I’ll get that gorgeous jumpsuit though, you never know

Always happy about k stars!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

I'm amazed. A fairly decent first pick from my first box...
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    1st black box and my kollection....😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    According to the bullhorn, we are having yet another professional event.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I’ve never been a fan of the whole Kollections concept in KKH, especially in our weekday events. This little group of items is a perfect example. What is the motivation to play at all this week? 😕

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Alright alright alright. Won’t be too mad with the skirt or top either. 
    That’s one of the nicest Kollections I’ve ever seen! It’s so sad that I’m surprised by that haha 
    oh @TrashleyKKH I'm hoping you get the bundle.  The hair is fabulous I love the top....and the pants are very cute.  Unless you really wnat either the top or skirt....then I'll hope for those for you.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I wish we had Throwback boxes! It’s the same shoes and stuff every week in Kollections, so I never really feel excited anymore. The bundle is nice but I’ve never won one in a free box.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @kokokokonut I hope I get the bundle for the hair ! Or the braided ponytail that I been dying to get! I would be opening boxes if I didn’t spend so much on the Kollection last week. 

@Rikk I think the hat suits you well!  I am sure you will rock whatever item you get!
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here is my Trowback Kolection Pallete!
    Can i just say i am in LOVE with the bundle <3 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my 1st Black Box... We are starting it well (not...)!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Okay, so I need that bundle for 4th of July (which is also my bday 😂) but I never get the bundle on my first try, so should I really waste my precious time? (Reduced points would’ve been nice this week after the never ending sys event 😄)

iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Great first black box, even better pick. 🙄

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2019
    Ouch. I’m sorry Doll, it’s one thing to pick cash from an ok palette, but you hardly had a chance.   :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

Some lovely hairs, a gorgeous black dress and a great bundle...if I get the giant head or the black leggings I’m gonna go crazy 😂
    @MissEm1994 what a great palette! I have never seen those bundle items or that cape dress in any palettes.
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    What garbage, I’m so disappointed. If I end up finishing I’m hoping for the bundle or the silver necklace.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My pallet... as expected horrible. I am so happy for all of you that got such gorgeous items! @MissEm1994 I love the white dress from the bundle it’s inspired by Kim! 
    My bundle is okay but probably won’t get it, and I cannot justify spending so much on this Kollection. Another thing... How are we supposed to keep up with the new Kollections every week, boxes and the Throwback Kollections... I am feeling overwhelmed. 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Carol Davida I think it was something that was "fixed" with the last update. Hence why others are saying if you find out about things we shouldn't talk about them on here because suddenly they're gone, especially if it gives players a leg up... I hadn't tried it personally because I can't resist not opening my game for a day.

I would even argue the same about fun clothing glitches. DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM HERE. I found a cool thing with an otherwise ugly bracelet and I mentioned it once on here and it was fixed in the next update. 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I'm praying to get the bundle on my palette. Or failing that the shoes in the top right.

Opened my second box and pretty happy with the coin bag.

@MissEm1994 - I got the back cape dress in last week's event, I love it. So classic and timeless!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties