KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @judithkkh yes you can invite NPCs and they give you more viewers per reality show. something like 155,000 for friends, but 220,000 for NPCs

Exactly. Here’s the usual amount of viewers I get using random npcs

1 friend + 3 npcs:

Friends only:

The more friends you invite the less viewers you get🤬

iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @soundspretty It's not 100% accurate, and I didn't bother with accessories, but I whipped up this graphic yesterday to see what I still need, using Linda's reference guide. For a majority of them, I was playing when they were new items, so I earned them from events. A lot of the ones left I have never even seen in a TB box. I still need a lot of hairstyles! Starred items are ones I own.

iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    AliBryant said:
    @judithkkh yes you can invite NPCs and they give you more viewers per reality show. something like 155,000 for friends, but 220,000 for NPCs
    WHAT
    well that makes 0 sense, i've been receiving the same amount of viewers for ages now but they were always rl people but i'm definitely trying this
    thank you!!
    How did I not know this? I feel really dumb. It honestly doesn't matter too much now since I'm #2 on the reality shows, but...wow....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    @webra how long has it taken you to get to 2? I am slogging along in the 90s. Did over 10 reality shows yesterday and did not even move up one spot. It's crazy.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty It's not 100% accurate, and I didn't bother with accessories, but I whipped up this graphic yesterday to see what I still need, using Linda's reference guide. For a majority of them, I was playing when they were new items, so I earned them from events. A lot of the ones left I have never even seen in a TB box. I still need a lot of hairstyles! Starred items are ones I own.

omg this is such a great job!
    deleted everything because i guess it does make sense how much the whole TB Kollection is at the end of the day but i agree on the fact accesories shouldn't be in something we're spending hundreds of stars on, these items should be inside the gold boxes maybe? anywhere but the palettes
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @webra how long has it taken you to get to 2? I am slogging along in the 90s. Did over 10 reality shows yesterday and did not even move up one spot. It's crazy.
    I've been doing reality events since they've been introduced, maybe November of 2016? I also generally play every weekly throwback event, which has helped me move up since lately they are only professional events.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    AliBryant said:

Exactly. Here’s the usual amount of viewers I get using random npcs

1 friend + 3 npcs:

Friends only:

The more friends you invite the less viewers you get🤬

thank you! how long have you been doing tv shows? i feel like i've been doing them for ages and i still get (with all rl friends though, i'm going to start trying them with NPCs) around 125k viewers, it doesn't change no matter how many spots i keep reaching
    i remember a couple of people talking about this not too long ago but i can't remember if there's an actual reason of why we get the same amount of viewers for very long periods of time
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    The climb is slow dvery slow. But don't get discouraged you'll get there and when you do that gold dress is phenomenal and the nice thing you know how when couples if you don't constantly date to stay up there do you move down in rank at least from what I've seen I got to number one and I've stayed there so you don't have to worry about constantly having to defend your first place so just get there you'll love it
    you can do it you can do it

I did notice that after not shooting  for a day, when I came back the one above me had slid down to almost reachable. Then I watched, and the harder I pushed, I pushed him further. So shoot a little less one day. It will give you a break you need, and you wont be penalized,   and you can go take care of any business.  Just slack on the TV show for 1 day, see if you don't come back and thank me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Meanwhile I’ve been at number 1 for ages and there’s nothing left for me to earn. This game really has a way of making you feel bad for playing consistently. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Out of laziness I don't film shows unless it was for an event and reached #1 awhile ago. It takes such a long time but like everything else once you each the top and get the rewards you'll wonder why you were in such a hurry lol. I actually stopped checking my rank at some point because I was surprised when the popup appeared saying I made it. I think that helped make it go by faster. 
    I never knew that about friends vs  npcs.  That will help doing the show achievements, if I ever do them.  I'm just do in love with BelAir. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I never knew that about friends vs  npcs.  That will help doing the show achievements, if I ever do them.  I'm just do in love with BelAir. Lol
    same! Bel Air is definitely my favorite spot to make them nowadays, i used to be obsessed with Calabasas
    i wish we could have an achievement for tv shows in Bel Air, that would make it tons more fun
    I pretty much only film in Bel Air. The individual achievements for other cities are extremely slow going because only one bubble even advances them, and that bubble might not even appear when you are filming! The easiest one is Sydney because there are 2 task bubbles that advance the achievement. I think I am on level 4 of that one. The others I gave up on until after I have reached top show.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think I'm on the last level of Sydney. I started to work on another one about a month ago (Tokyo maybe? Milan?) and for the life of me I could not figure out the trigger so I gave up. I don't film anywhere but Bel-Air during events just for convenience. If we could get achievements there it would be awesome! 

I didn't realize the difference with RL vs NPC friends either. I've been using NPCs for awhile just to get free k-stars out of them. Plus I don't add FB players, only people I know on here and they're all maxed out. Remember when Glu tried that event where if you invited RL friends you got extra event points? Or did I imagine that?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Has anyone seen anything in their daily gift box other than kash, energy, and partnerships since the winter gift boxes went away? I used to see the purses, swim suites, and bags in my dailys, but I haven't since we went back to normal gift boxes.
    My daily box most of the days is just partnerships, kash and energy... Sometimes there is Kstars BUT im still missing ONE daily box iten (the short pixie cut hairstyle) wich i NEVER saw on my daily box palletes :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Someone started a list of tappable trigger for specific locations.  I'll look around.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx I hope you decide to stay! In my game our dolls are the best of friends.
    💕
    I would be so sad to see you go!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here

@judithkkh Not long enough 😀 I only started playing again about a year ago and I didn’t do too many reality shows in the beginning because I was so behind on storylines. Feels like forever though, I’v been trying to do a few every day for months now, but I’m nowhere near the top. I just made it into the top 200 last weekend so I should be in the top 100 next year, right? 😄

Definitely go with the npcs, that should speed things up a bit.

I don’t shoot anywhere but Bel Air anymore either, especially now that we have the cameraman in front of the house, I hate it when he disappears on vip events and I have to go back and forth between Hollywood and the house 😂

iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Since I joined the forum I have been obsessed with maxing out the star friendship thingy? How do you call it? 😂 I am working so hard... Currently maxed out Koko, Webra, Yez, Amaranth, Daisy and Dixie 🤘🏻 YAY! @mikaylachimo and @LindaVB you are next girls 😘 
    I have always wondered how the other reality shows gain viewers so fast?! NPCs must be up all night 😂
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Forum experts help me on this one.. Why are my emojis floating? 😂
    Edit: OMG this one didn’t 😒
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @melissakkh I think the appearance of the emojis depends on whether you use the forum emojis or the emojis on your phone's keyboard.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Since I joined the forum I have been obsessed with maxing out the star friendship thingy? How do you call it? 😂 I am working so hard... Currently maxed out Koko, Webra, Yez, Amaranth, Daisy and Dixie 🤘🏻 YAY! @mikaylachimo and @LindaVB you are next girls 😘 
    I have always wondered how the other reality shows gain viewers so fast?! NPCs must be up all night 😂
    Thanks so much for playing with my doll.  But just because we're maxed, doesn't mean we can't have fun.  You ever need me in a specific look or color let me know and my dolls are up for it.  ;)   I use NPCs when I'm not 'playing' just grinding.  But when I'm playing with my Kimmie Doll I pick from my friends. and always have fun.  I wish the levels would increase, but in the meantime, I'm playing with you guys maxed out or not.

Oh oh oh.  I have from time to time opened up my game and found someone I was maxed out with or at least playing with for a while was suddenly back to zero.  So, in those cases, I just max you out again.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    On the new update banner where it says do one of 15+ VIP gigs does that mean u can do only one of the ones u missed or all of them @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    I play on android 
    @KKH_Mermaid Just one per month
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

I know I said “maybe the boots” earlier but I doubt I’ll ever use them. BUT *dont say it don’t say it don’t say it* YOU NEVER KNOW when they may come in handy!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Killing myself with my own corniness 😩😂 anyways I decided to try them. Feelin like a gotchic princess at the disco ❤️

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m happy with my throwback item!

Anybody have any tips on styling it? I tried it with a few things but wasn’t feeling what I came up with.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I learned maybe a month ago about the getting more viewers for inviting NPCs but I just truly can’t bring myself to stop using my Facebook friends until they’re all maxed out first 😅😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I don't like using npcs either but I can't resist the kstars they give 😬
    iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @AliBryant
    Do you have a blank copy of what you made? It's so well done, and I'd also like to see what I have yet to earn!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook