KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

Comments

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Since I joined the forum I have been obsessed with maxing out the star friendship thingy? How do you call it? 😂 I am working so hard... Currently maxed out Koko, Webra, Yez, Amaranth, Daisy and Dixie 🤘🏻 YAY! @mikaylachimo and @LindaVB you are next girls 😘 
    I have always wondered how the other reality shows gain viewers so fast?! NPCs must be up all night 😂
    I've been doing shows with your doll all day!
    Feel free to use my doll if you need some non-NPC time!
    :tongue:
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’ve never gotten stars from NCPs? What? I feel extremely cheated, I use them exclusively.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got these nude heels in my Throwback kollection; I’ll be able to use them.

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday Dear @webra!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! ❤️🥳🎊
    I hope you enjoyed your day, love! & many more to come! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I’m happy with my throwback item!

Anybody have any tips on styling it? I tried it with a few things but wasn’t feeling what I came up with.

Wow doll @VampireBarbie congrats on your winning🤩. I love that fur stole sm that I used it quite frequently to style on my doll. Here's a new look that I created for my doll wearing the fur stole.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Got these nude heels in my Throwback kollection; I’ll be able to use them.

Love the heels! 😍😍😍
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I’ve never gotten stars from NCPs? What? I feel extremely cheated, I use them exclusively.
    Maybe you haven't noticed but you get a star when you reach 500, 1000, etc level with NPC. Even more frequently if you are dating them I believe.
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019
    You're so sweet @Vampirebarbie! Our dolls are best friends in my game too, every brownie needs a blondie by her side haha

Wow @Alibryant, but I don't think the tb encyclopedia is correct tho, I've picked items back when there were boxes, that weren't in there... Damn I do hope I collect all these stupid accessories quick so I can get to the decent stuff!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @skevans I didn't save a blank one but I can probably make another!
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Maybe you haven't noticed but you get a star when you reach 500, 1000, etc level with NPC. Even more frequently if you are dating them I believe.
    I never get them, I’m 100000% sure of it.
    @samaaanthaaa I happened to have one almost at 500 in my game just now so I took screenshots:

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Well it's pouring rain here so I figured I would finally use that Postmates offer that's always in the app and get dinner delivered. Got my stars as soon as the food arrived!

Wow where can we find the offer? I can only see tapjoy offers 😫
    @MynameisDee82 it was in my tapjoy offers! It's for first time users only so if you've ever used Postmates before it won't work or might not appear
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @MynameisDee82 it was in my tapjoy offers! It's for first time users only so if you've ever used Postmates before it won't work or might not appear
    Thank you! But I dont have Postmates on the list of offers. Its OK, I will try to do other offers 🤗
    @MynameisDee82 aw bummer 😞 it might be a geographic one where it only displays for certain cities. I hope you find some good offers soon!
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Carol Davida I love that look! That dress is perfect for the stole - thank you for the inspo! Your doll looks fab 💛
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I love the stole! I used it in a look when we had the winter wonderland sys theme  
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    I cannot complain

Oooh, 40 Stars are nice. Quick Question, would you have rather had the diamond pixel earrings? That's where my eye immediately went. But the Stars are great. Guess what I got today in a Box......cash. And lets face it, who can't use more cash in the game? lol. Nice pic. are you saving or spending @ArianaKKH
    Yeah, those earrings would have been great too! I’m saving my k-stars for the weekend event, hopefully there are going to be great items
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
    Got this hairstyle in my free TB Kollection box and I'm feeling it!

iOS
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    RAliBryant said:
    @soundspretty It's not 100% accurate, and I didn't bother with accessories, but I whipped up this graphic yesterday to see what I still need, using Linda's reference guide. For a majority of them, I was playing when they were new items, so I earned them from events. A lot of the ones left I have never even seen in a TB box. I still need a lot of hairstyles! Starred items are ones I own.

@AliBryant where is this thread that contains this or how can i get it? Thank you
    Android player

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KKHLucy love that look so much!!! I wish I had that SMC - I hope it comes around again soon! Your doll is rocking it
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

So excited for an actual item in my gold box!!!!😍😍😍
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I did my reality show with all 4 NPC you guys were right 💙💜💚
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for testing @Daisyrodriguezkkh. And love your billboard!

morning Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Thanks for testing @Daisyrodriguezkkh. And love your billboard!

morning Dolls.
    Your very welcome @kokokokonut and thank you ❤💙💚😀 and good morning I hope everyone have a wonderful day today 😍😊💜
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes yes yes, wonderful days for everyone. And there are almost 2 days left to tap, sticking to BelAir 3 hour parties can finish the 2nd half for anyone willing to grind!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy love that look so much!!! I wish I had that SMC - I hope it comes around again soon! Your doll is rocking it
    Thank you!! It was worth the buy I always wear the hair that comes with it. It’s a gorgeous ponytail!!