KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I guess I don't mind when it starts, but I sure do wish it was consistent every time. Also still really wishing it was 4 days max instead of 7!!! It's such a slog.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're on Android, make sure you update your game to 9.8.1 to get the events!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm okay with a weekly SYS but can it please, PLEASE be reduced to 4/5 days max? because

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m so not ready for another sys. I just can’t. I’m sorry.
    iOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I’m so sad, i got all the items that i did not want 😭😩
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@KalindaKing will there be another sale on items to help us with the theme? I liked that feature with the last event. I bought a few of the items promoted for Haute Couture.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant Not this time, but I'm happy to hear you liked that feature!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019

I’m so sad, i got all the items that i did not want 😭😩
    omg is this Kollection back? also i totally feel you, this is such a bummer!
    i'm running to my game right now

it's not in my game 
    why can't i have nice things glu
    now i have to wait 6 more days to see if it comes back

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019

This is karma for making a joke about these shoes 😒 but seriously, I have two pairs just like them.
    @soundspretty Maybe we will have a Gladiator Glamour SYS event and you'll have an advantage :D 
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty Maybe we will have a Gladiator Glamour SYS event and you'll have an advantage :D 
    A medieval theme may be fun. We certainly have enough flower hair and crowns to do it. 
    AND I don’t think silver was popular back then. 🙃
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    OMG @Rikk - your post made me want things I didn't even know existed.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Got 2 hairstyles on my kollections and also got this dress on the kollections to on Robert Cavalli Kollections This week and last week and the other last week to 😍😊💜💛💚 I hope everyone have a wonderful day today or night love 💚😀😃 and I can't wait for the spoilers 😊💜
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    Amen, sister.
    This new SYS format wipes out my energy because it drags on. Having to wait 6 hours for a single ticket isn't fun. And when the prizes aren't ones I'm passionate about, it makes it even more difficult.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I love sys but it is long. If the trendsetter is not something i want i can take a break lol
    Android player

• IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Thanks @AliBryant, I hope you get them soon! 

I also compiled my #ThrowbackMostWanted from here (https://tinyurl.com/ycvxjzju) in case anyone wants to share their most-coveted items that they hope to win in Throwback boxes someday.
    I would love to see what you’re wishing for!

I had those shoes and loved them but somehow someday they just disappeared from my wardrobe along with a hairstyle 😩
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Oh boy. I’m excited for SYS to start on a Friday rather than a Monday, I like it better that way. But also that’s so soon. I haven’t recovered from haute couture yet 😅 I hope we have an easier theme this time around! Excited for spoilers.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    skevans said:
    alice_kkh said:
    Amen, sister.
    This new SYS format wipes out my energy because it drags on. Having to wait 6 hours for a single ticket isn't fun. And when the prizes aren't ones I'm passionate about, it makes it even more difficult.

Exactly. They sucked all the fun out of sys events by making them so frickin long. I’m not planning on finishing another one unless I actually like the prizes. I have no idea why I even bothered finishing the last one

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    IamDani said:
    Rikk said:
    I compiled my #ThrowbackMostWanted from here (https://tinyurl.com/ycvxjzju)...

I had those shoes and loved them but somehow someday they just disappeared from my wardrobe along with a hairstyle 😩
    Oh no! That’s so sad 😞 

skevans said:
    OMG @Rikk - your post made me want things I didn't even know existed.

This happens to me on the forum all the time! I can totally relate haha 😆 

I’m excited for another SYS! I hope they bring back the k-stars in Trendsetters so we can get ready for the next VIP event that might be coming soon.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Thanks @AliBryant, I hope you get them soon! 

I also compiled my #ThrowbackMostWanted from here (https://tinyurl.com/ycvxjzju) in case anyone wants to share their most-coveted items that they hope to win in Throwback boxes someday.

living for these items  <3
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    Has anyone actually seen facial features in tb boxes/kollections? 😯
    only in the alice+olivia kollection :)
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @Rikk I’ve been dying for those earrings 😭😍 I love all the types of earrings like that I always wear the white little pearls and hoops too!!
    edited January 2019
    Okay, so i was searching on twitter and i found this picture and i was thinking what if we get these for a next SYS ?
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    It seems like all these reality shows are paying off 😆
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Since I started late December I was only able to participate in only few SYSes - Winter Wonderland, Houte Couture. To be honest Im excited to know the incoming SYS is on weekend instead of for one whole week.
    My hope is the KStars reward is back (eventhough I like the rewards in the Houte Couture). I also like the idea of asking us to buy an item and style around it, as previously applied in SYS before this. Whatever it is, I will wait patiently until the new SYS. The Houte Couture SYS was more relaxing and fun for me compared to Winter Wonderland. Maybe because I was so crazy for the trendsetter rewards and the final
    hair, and I didnt manage to win them as I was (still am) at a lower level and not having many nice dresses.
    Anyways, all the best to all and have a lovely weekend!!!
    Quick question about reality shows... not that I’m anywhere near first place (about 250th)... but I haven’t met skylar in my game yet. Isn’t she one you need to pass (and you get like 50 stars for doing so) ??? I’m trying to make sure I still get those stars lol. I didn’t look too hard but I can’t find her show in my game, only willow’s and cassio’s, so I assume I gotta meet her first.
    @mikaylachimo yeah I would think so since her show isn't on your list
    iOS
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Quick question about reality shows... not that I’m anywhere near first place (about 250th)... but I haven’t met skylar in my game yet. Isn’t she one you need to pass (and you get like 50 stars for doing so) ??? I’m trying to make sure I still get those stars lol. I didn’t look too hard but I can’t find her show in my game, only willow’s and cassio’s, so I assume I gotta meet her first.
    Omg on a week before Christmas I met skylar but I think you do have to met her before passing her on the reality shows cuz I have her on my reality shows top but I'm not also their yet to pass her 😞😃
    Thanks guys, that’s what I’m thinking too. I’ve had anywhere from only 2-8 gigs on my to do list for like probably two months now so I’ve (hopefully) gotta be meeting her soon!!!! Anyone have any idea what storyline leads to her being introduced?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    KalindaKing said:
    The earnable and gift box items this weekend have gold accents. Plus, you can get new hairstyles and create new looks for the next Show Your Style event!
    Oh my. Did you say 

Gold?

Can’t wait for the spoilers!
    IOS Player