KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for spoiling us!!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thanks guys, that’s what I’m thinking too. I’ve had anywhere from only 2-8 gigs on my to do list for like probably two months now so I’ve (hopefully) gotta be meeting her soon!!!! Anyone have any idea what storyline leads to her being introduced?
    You meet her after doing a musical called Act of Kindness. After that Kim calls and invites you to a showcase in milan and she mentions Skylar blowing up the internet by singing one of your songs from the musical. Don’t worry tho, skylar’s show is much more popular than willow’s so you still have time to meet her 😊
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Ohhhh!!!
    Gold Acents on Earnables and GiftBox itens?? YES PLEASE!!!
    Hairs?? YES PLEASE!!!
    SYS starting on Friday?? YES PLEASE!!!
    I defenetly need to redeem myself on this next SYS cuz i SUCKED at the Haute Couture one!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

I’d like to know why I get less viewers on my reality show whenever I invite rl people instead of npc

They must of changed this now because i ive done 6 reality shows back to back and only got 15k plus using 4 npcs at a time  :(
    Android player

@KimSkkh It’s still the same for me (around 216,000 with npcs) The amount of viewers you get might also depend on your position in the top shows list. Try doing one with friends to see if there’s a difference
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good morning Dolls.  I don't remember who coined the phrase Spoiler Thursday yesterday, but yup.  Today is Spoiler Thursday.  So dm me if you need me,  I'll be in the back coaxing Kim to come dance open the thread for the Weekend Event.  :)
    This might take longer than I expected.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Hey guys, excuse my ugly ass but do you guys know when or how I’m gonna unlock Mario and Jen on my VIP friends list cos up until now I still haven’t unlocked them. When I got back playing late last year, I had I think almost 90+ storylines to finish and now I’m down to less than 10 and still have not unlocked them.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    KKHLucy said:

@Rikk I’ve been dying for those earrings 😭😍 I love all the types of earrings like that I always wear the white little pearls and hoops too!!
    Me too! I’m obsessed with multi-piercing looks. I wish we had something like new constellation piercings because I just wear the multi-pearl studs all the time.

edited January 2019
    Hey guys, excuse my ugly a$$ but do you guys know when or how I’m gonna unlock Mario and Jen on my VIP friends list cos up until now I still haven’t unlocked them. When I got back playing late last year, I had I think almost 90+ storylines to finish and now I’m down to less than 10 and still have not unlocked them.
    I think the disco hair gift comes about that time.  (It was sooooooo long ago, I'll check around)  Did you get the hair?  Off to check
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Since I started late December I was only able to participate in only few SYSes - Winter Wonderland, Houte Couture. To be honest Im excited to know the incoming SYS is on weekend instead of for one whole week.
    My hope is the KStars reward is back (eventhough I like the rewards in the Houte Couture). I also like the idea of asking us to buy an item and style around it, as previously applied in SYS before this. Whatever it is, I will wait patiently until the new SYS. The Houte Couture SYS was more relaxing and fun for me compared to Winter Wonderland. Maybe because I was so crazy for the trendsetter rewards and the final
    hair, and I didnt manage to win them as I was (still am) at a lower level and not having many nice dresses.
    Anyways, all the best to all and have a lovely weekend!!!
    99% sure that the SYS is running from Friday through Thursday.  It is not just a weekend event Doll.  I'm sorry if it was confusing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    So confused do SYS begin on Monday or the day of our weekend events?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @astray This SYS beings tomorrow at 11 am eastern time.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    astray said:
    So confused do SYS begin on Monday or the day of our weekend events?
    Sometimes on Monday, sometimes on Friday. This time, it’s starting on Friday.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ah i see thank you @Rikk
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can't wait for the weekend event thread and spoilers!
    iOS
    Re: Mario and Jen.  
    There was a storyline with a "Rumor about your eyebrows, started by Willow".  It origin popped up in the June/July 2015 Update.  You will get a gig and can "buy" Jen's makeup tips for 10Stars.  You don't have to do this to get the hair. After the Hair, and eyebrow story you should have unlocked Mario and Jen in the VIP section. 
    This info is choppy, but....the big question.  Has Willow been complaining about your eyebrows?   I also saw somewhere that it might be level 35.  Where are you level wise, and does any of this make sense for you @Rebelliaux ?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AliBryant said:
    Can't wait for the weekend event thread and spoilers!
    Well, there will be 2 Event threads starting soon.  One for the Weekend......and one for the SYS  So,,,,2 sets of spoilers, double the fun.....I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I live for the clothes.  When I was younger and playing with those 3d Fashion dolls, every week on Friday (or Saturday) we'd go toy shoppiing and I'd pick out a new B* Outfit.  So,  maybe the weekend clothes are tugging on those childhood heartstrings, making the events even that much more fun for me.  Anyway, with 2 events full of clothes.....Omg,  somebody get a bandaid, I'm afraid my head will explode.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Re: Mario and Jen.  
    There was a storyline with a "Rumor about your eyebrows, started by Willow".  It origin popped up in the June/July 2015 Update.  You will get a gig and can "buy" Jen's makeup tips for 10Stars.  You don't have to do this to get the hair. After the Hair, and eyebrow story you should have unlocked Mario and Jen in the VIP section. 
    This info is choppy, but....the big question.  Has Willow been complaining about your eyebrows?   I also saw somewhere that it might be level 35.  Where are you level wise, and does any of this make sense for you @Rebelliaux ?
    Omg!! Thanks Koko! I’m currently doing the storyline about the brow style thing and yes it’s the willow and eyebrow faux pas! At last, is there gonna be a free hairstyle?
    You should get it.  It's not the best.  it looks like an 80s soccer mom out of Date night at the Disco.  lol.  Butl yes,  you are close.  Keep going doll.  Let me know how it turns out,  I'll keep digging if you need me.  :)  You have no idea how happy I am the brow thing made sense, and that you are right there.  I'll dig up the hair unless someone beats me to it. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i just reached my Trowback Kolection Free Spin and i got this GORGEOUS top <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Thanks guys, that’s what I’m thinking too. I’ve had anywhere from only 2-8 gigs on my to do list for like probably two months now so I’ve (hopefully) gotta be meeting her soon!!!! Anyone have any idea what storyline leads to her being introduced?
    You meet her after doing a musical called Act of Kindness. After that Kim calls and invites you to a showcase in milan and she mentions Skylar blowing up the internet by singing one of your songs from the musical. Don’t worry tho, skylar’s show is much more popular than willow’s so you still have time to meet her 😊
    Thank you so much for the info!!! 😊
    This sounds sorta familiar? I kinda think I already did an act of kindness gig but maybe i’m imagining it or maybe there’s more than one task for it. I don’t see anything about act of kindness or Milan in my tasks right now so I’ll keep waiting! Thanks again! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Far too chunky for my taste 😭😭
    edited January 2019
    @mikaylachimo The musical is probably a series of gigs and there might be other gigs in between the two, I don’t remember 🤔 but you could’ve done it already you just didn’t realize it’s connected to her. No one uses Skylar’s name before you meet her, they just say she’s your biggest fan. Anyway, after Kim mentions her you have a meeting with Alvin about a new movie called days gone by and you have to promote it in the ray powers show and that’s where you finally meet her:) Hope this helps, sorry if I missed anything
    iOS

iOS
    congrats @webra!!! That hair will go great with the SYS earnables this week, looks more like Kourtney's hairstyle she wore with the look!
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited January 2019

This is the hair I got from Jen Atkin @kokokokonut @Rebelliaux looks like a spiral perm. It’s not the worst hair we’ve seen though!

Edit: plus it was cool to get an item from a short gig!  
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Finally finished the outfit!! I’m glad it’s not the scarf, gladiator sandals or hooker boots
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I hate my life 😭😂 
    I really wanted the bundle so I bought stars and now I don't have many left... 

@Spleen Girl it happened to me too, last box was the bundle. But it was a rare case of I loved ALL the items in the Kollection, so I bought it.
    iOS