🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019

The only item I really like is the trendsetters dress why did they have to change the order???? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I’m not sure about the theme either. I was hoping for a bora bora background or something. Bora Bora makes me happy.

The accessories are nice and all but I would much prefer getting kstars instead

iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I like the trendsetter hair and that is about it. 

And most importantly. WHATT ARE THOSEEEEEE? I like those shoes! Why aren’t they a prize?
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I think those will be in the weekend event prizes
    iOS
    Thank you @AliBryant for your impeccable sleuthing and investigative skills. 
    IOS Player 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Idk bout u but I actually like the sys prizes and most especially the theme [gotta admit the team is actually stepping it up with the theme—ooh that actually rhymes; now we’re not just getting same old themes like dates, awards night etcetera]. I like the sys prizes because it’s chic but you’re not even trying hard to dress up 😂 it’s like “I don’t care if I look messy but I’m still looking chic” look. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I find it interesting. The trendsetters, it’s cute but idk if I like it that much to spend my energy and money to earn the top spot.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I like the trendsetter hair and that is about it. 

And most importantly. WHATT ARE THOSEEEEEE? I like those shoes! Why aren’t they a prize?
    These will be in the weekend event. I'll post pics soon. They're EARNABLE!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I agree @Rebelliaux I do like the earnable skirt and hair, so will work to get those. The theme is a nice idea, however we have so little that fits it, especially those who have not been playing long! And Glu isn't even doing a flash sale to help us this time, which I found super helpful during the Haute Couture event. I mean, at least give us a beret hairstyle, something?!

I'd bet anything we will just see a bunch of evening gowns again for a week.
    iOS
    @Amilicious perfectly stated!
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m not going to submit looks for a week to have a slight chance at getting the trendsetters dress, even if I try my best there’s a huge chance someone will buy a bunch of tickets and then it will all be for nothing 😢
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    I agree @Rebelliaux I do like the earnable skirt and hair, so will work to get those. The theme is a nice idea, however we have so little that fits it, especially those who have not been playing long! And Glu isn't even doing a flash sale to help us this time, which I found super helpful during the Haute Couture event. I mean, at least give us a beret hairstyle, something?!

I'd bet anything we will just see a bunch of evening gowns again for a week.
    Omg yes! Actually I was eyeing on getting the hair with the beret in one of the kollections but I still don’t have enough kstars to finish it yet and I don’t wanna spend money on kstars yet cos I’m waiting for a particular smc to come back 😂 but yeah I do agree, the new themes are great but we need items that fit the theme to participate in sys events. I actually don’t have much as well but I’ll just try my best to work things out and draw inspo from french fashion icons.
    @Rebelliaux I was going through my closet and there are a couple of the Karl Lagerfeld items that have Chanel-looking jackets so those might be something to try.
    iOS
    @AliBryant I think that’s like one of our biggest problems in sys events, is that we get beautiful themes but we lack items because it’s either we don’t have enough items to fit the theme, not to mention the long hours we need to wait just so we could reuse the ones we used, or we have items but they’re either in a kollection and in closet but at a high price. They need to do something about that. I wish we could have an sys event in the future where players can FINALLY STICK TO THE THEME by submitting OUTFITS THAT ARE APPROPRIATE WITH THE THEME that we’re having.
    I googled French glamour looks for inspiration and I see a lot of jackets( tweed and wool) pleated skirts, quilted bags and glasses. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I googled French glamour looks for inspiration and I see a lot of jackets( tweed and wool) pleated skirts, quilted bags and glasses. 
    And I'm betting you right now it's gonna be another gowns sys because of the glamour name.
    @Amilicious Agreed maybe if they called it French Chic or something that would invite more casual looks and not the inevitable gown parade.
    iOS
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    the trendsetters dress i dont like and i wish the earnable outfit looked exactly like courtneys including her hair. Im happy for the trendsetter clutch and necklace but wont be buying any tickets this sys. The dress should be available for all and make the hairstyles better if you really want people to spend their hard earned money. 
    Android player

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH YES 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    More ideas from the closet, anything with lingerie-inspired details like lace and corsets. Maybe even any slinky dresses with high slits like the long draped purple gown from TB boxes, or the Misty Levin blue and black silk dress from the closet. Also if you have that black and white dress from last year's spread the love boxes, it looks kinda Moulin Rouge and could work. Also if you are an SATC watcher, anything close to the final season's clothes with Carrie in Paris!
    iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I absolutely LOVE the earnable shoes and the dress  <3
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sincerely, why can’t we have an item to style with? Charge it like 5000 Kash and at least you get an item from the event.  Like maybe a beret ( very French inspired ) or like a bag so that at least it anchor the theme. 

I would love to see a required item again. And why can’t it be given to us for free?  We are the ones putting in TONS of effort for a week long event.  Gifting the required item to those that participate in the event would be a genuine show of good will on Glu’s part, especially after all the disappointing decisions they have made lately.  Just my opinion. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I like the SYS event, even if it’s stressful at times... But every time there’s one many people start to complain about things... I am just going to sit back and watch when Glu will get rid of this feature in the future for good, just like they got rid of throwback boxes and put Kollections instead. Lol

You can never please the people... 😥
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    literally no one complained about having the dress for more players and now it's only for 1? how is that fair
    how does that make sense
    making more people get the hair but giving the dress to just 1 player is exactly the same as giving the hair to just 1 person
    it's so sad because the items are incredibly pretty
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I like the SYS event, even if it’s stressful at times... But every time there’s one many people start to complain about things... I am just going to sit back and watch when Glu will get rid of this feature in the future for good, just like they got rid of throwback boxes and put Kollections instead. Lol

You can never please the people... 😥
    I agree that sometimes some people are a bit to fast to complain about things that shouldn’t be a problem, but saying ones meaning when you are being treated unjustly is important too. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.