šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I like the SYS event, even if itā€™s stressful at times... But every time thereā€™s one many people start to complain about things... I am just going to sit back and watch when Glu will get rid of this feature in the future for good, just like they got rid of throwback boxes and put Kollections instead. Lol

You can never please the people... šŸ˜„
    i love the SYS events, too
    i love the new way of doing them but i don't believe it's about pleasing people, it's about listening to their customers and taking the feedback they keep asking us to give
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I wish Glu wouldĀ  remove the headpeace from the trendsetters hair it would so much more usable. Other than that I really like all the items. Also I'm guessing kstars in Trendsetters are gone for good? Why?Ā 
    I play on Android
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Sincerely, why canā€™t we have an item to style with? Charge it like 5000 Kash and at least you get an item from the event. Ā Like maybe a beret ( very French inspired ) or like a bag so that at least it anchor the theme.Ā 
    Or even a baguette! šŸ„– šŸ˜¬
    Striped shirts/long trendy jacket/bob hair with beret...

I really enjoyed the previous SYS, it was less stressful and I was so happy to get the dress. The earnables then were cute too!Ā 
    I really like the trendsetter rewards for this week (except for the corsage šŸ¤­), but cant decide my feelings on the earnables....sorry.Ā 

Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers, at least I can try to imagine how to dress my doll if I decide to participate tomorrow.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sincerely, why canā€™t we have an item to style with? Charge it like 5000 Kash and at least you get an item from the event. Ā Like maybe a beret ( very French inspired ) or like a bag so that at least it anchor the theme.Ā 

I thought of berets and the black & white top.....but then I remembered....Glamour. Ā  I'd love to see what you guys are thinking about wearing for the SYS. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I think the guys have a baguette in a picnic basket! It might even have some grapes? Very francais.

We need more wine handhelds, especially a bottle that is held by the neck instead of the awkward champagne bottle handheld that looks like she works at a club doing bottle service.
    iOS
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited September 2019
    French Glamour...
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Trendsetter hair looks like she got into a Final Destination style accident on the 4th of July. The dresses are both stunning though.
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I feel the same way @September. Like my posts don't matter so why should I bother, also quite unwanted here. It's a weird atmosphere. I was checking forum much more than instagram or anything before, but now it just doesn't give me joy, I have too many unposted outfits. It would be different if glu didn't go straight for the money but at least tried to be subtle about it, give us at least some of the things we ask for. Funny enough I was doing an offer for stars and found myself enjoying the other game and not opening KKH for a day.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    So the SYS theme is FrenchĀ GlamourĀ and the top prize for the SYS is a hairstyle that looks extremely similar to one of the starter hairstyles. It doesn't scream glamour at all. I've seen tons of people say on these forums time and time again that the top prizes of the SYS are huge disappointments and I completely agree. The earnable SYS hair this week is really bad and it doesn't fit the theme. It's sad that the nicer items are from the Trendsetter.Ā 
    I'm TheaĀ on Android, add me on facebook!Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wow... I was so excited to read the forum on my work break for sys spoilers..... Iā€™m so disappointed. This might be even worse than the k stars to me. Iā€™m sure ticket sales were down last week but this was not the way to respond. Sucks to grind allllll week and not even get an outfit. Just a bunch of accessories and a really cute but not versatile hair?? Ok.

What a beautiful dress. Iā€™ve been lucky enough to not have any crazy ticket buyers in my trendsetters and either have one person who bought a couple day one and I was able to catch up or have nobody who bought any at all, so Iā€™m sure this will be my turn to have somebody who ends up with like 3000 points or a few people having a huge bidding war thatā€™ll push me down the list. Honestly so upsetting.
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh i love it!!!
    Love the SYS itens and the Trendsetter itens aswell <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I would love that purple dress to be next weekend but its probably valentines :(
    Android player

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    French Glamour as the theme!
    I expect to see alot of barrets, lots of lace and lots of very romatic stuff!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Too bad this purple lace dress isn't available yet. It pretty much screams French Glamour to me!

these poses are bomb
    can these be added to our games? pleaseee
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Iā€™m a little confused on this theme, and I think itā€™s because of how the earnables and the trendsetters items are extremely different styles... Could anybody give me some examples of looks they think are on theme???
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

Here something to lol about. A baguette shaped bag to put your baguette.Ā 
    I would buy this for my doll if its for 20K Stars lol šŸ˜‚Ā 
    the keyword is glamour so maybe needs a bit glitter on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    If this event is going to be anything like the last 3 SYS', it's going to have a ton of:
    - The SYS blue gown over and over again
    - Dolls in bikinis/beachwear
    - Auras for no reason whatsoever
    - Christmas outfits

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Honestly... if thereā€™s prizes people actually want people will buy tickets. Prizes like this are the reason people arenā€™t.Ā 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2019
    That hair is a huge no no lol

The dress is gorgeous why not let them get the dress instead of that firework for a hair???

I'll be at a funeral so i won't be participating in the weekend/SYS events at all
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    lol for people who plan on spending $1,000 in real money this weekend trying to get the dress, remember that this game will be dead in less than a year.
    That's literally what the strategy is- more people are going to buy tons of tickets to get 1st place.

What a dumb idea to remove Kstars from the prizes. The first place prize should include like 25Kstars and then that way the top 3 or 4 should have a chance of earning at least the whole outfit, otherwise it's clear that this is all for the $$$
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I donā€™t know why trendsetter dress is sleeveless, cause it would be much better!Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.