KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

14567810Next

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I ended up with this offer even though I’ve had this one already since this 24-hour cycle began. I hope they aren’t just cycling through the same ones we’ve had recently, because there are some SMCs that I want to purchase so badly!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @VampireBarbie dammit, mine just changed over and it's Erika Jayne which I had two weeks ago! What a bummer. Really wish Glu would confirm what the intentions are with this new offer schedule.....
    iOS
    Curious what @mikaylachimo and @melissakkh have for offers today?
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I ended up with this offer even though I’ve had this one already since this 24-hour cycle began. I hope they aren’t just cycling through the same ones we’ve had recently, because there are some SMCs that I want to purchase so badly!!
    @AliBryant I have this one again, and @VampireBarbie took my exact thoughts about it lol. It was my first offer after the contour...

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    jaeann said:

This is the hair I got from Jen Atkin @kokokokonut @Rebelliaux looks like a spiral perm. It’s not the worst hair we’ve seen though!

Edit: plus it was cool to get an item from a short gig!  
    How did you get this hair?? Is it VIP??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, thank you for this.  This hair is a gift when you do the Mario and Jen makeover.   Willow starts a beef about your eyebrows, enter Mario and Jenn.  I don't remcall the details, but you do a short gig, and then you have an opportunity to spend 10Stars for tips from Jenn.  You don't have to buy the tips to get the hair.  That's all I remember, but maybe @Rebelliaux can fill in more, she is currently coming up to this gig.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I cut it down to the wire. I wasn’t very active this week, so I had to seriously grind tonight to get this piece of crap that I’ll never wear. Smh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I'm gonna try and think positive so I don't get the bangle, but like I said last wk, I wish more of these smaller accessories and some more purses were pushed into the other boxes like they had been before. I'd really like the leopard dress

The Hail Mary's worked to keep Glu's Satan away

I've still never won the bundle in these, but I do like them better cause I know what I could spend my Kstars on instead of the mystery box of accessories. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant @mikaylachimo I don’t have offers. I talked to Glu about it and my theory was right. Once you own all the SMC in rotation you stop getting them. They said right now they will not release more SMCs which is sad because there are so many more SMCs to own...
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant @mikaylachimo I don’t have offers. I talked to Glu about it and my theory was right. Once you own all the SMC in rotation you stop getting them. They said right now they will not release more SMCs which is sad because there are so many more SMCs to own...
    This is honestly super upsetting ☹️ Thanks for letting us know though!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I had a great TB Kollection this week! 

I ended up buying two boxes because I was so pleased with my options (esp. as the alternative is to spend the same amount of k stars for a kollection or GBs where I could end up with energy or kash!). I ended up getting first the lips dress, which I won't wear much but will be fun next month for Valentines, then the BERET HAIR! This hair was available in one of the first events when I started playing three years ago and I really wanted it then but wasn't adept enough to finish weekend events yet. I'm so pleased to get it now, and right before the french SYS! It's too bad it's not black, though-- would have been so much more versatile! As it is, not a lot goes with it, especially not much that is "glamorous." Then I won the flower hair on the upper right in my free box, which I really wanted but am kind of disappointed in. It's got that high forehead look ("fivehead") going that I really don't like:

If the hairline were just a teensy bit lower right at the front, it would look so much better! As it is, I probably won't wear it much. 

I hope the other two hairs in this palette show up in my future TB palettes! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Aww, thank you for this.  This hair is a gift when you do the Mario and Jen makeover.   Willow starts a beef about your eyebrows, enter Mario and Jenn.  I don't remcall the details, but you do a short gig, and then you have an opportunity to spend 10Stars for tips from Jenn.  You don't have to buy the tips to get the hair.  That's all I remember, but maybe @Rebelliaux can fill in more, she is currently coming up to this gig.
    Will do dolls! Just waiting for the gig to be available and I’ll finish it right away❤️
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I recently finished the Jen & Mario storyline & didn't get a free hair! I checked in my kloset & it's not there to purchase either. What a bummer. I didn't pay the kstars for sure, so maybe you should to get the hair. I only unlocked Jen & Mario as VIPs in my photobooth at the end.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine

Kstars are always nice... but disappointed overall this week. I'd really like items every time! I hate getting energy & kash... & for me I've been getting a lot of it lately, here in throwbacks & kollections. I need some luck. 🍀
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh thanks for the update. Wow that sucks. It's like they can never fully give us want we want. There's always some shetty twist to it like this.
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @icechic You don't need to pay kstars. Jen should give you the hair on the runway.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @melissakkh @AliBryant @mikaylachimo
    We could release more SMCs in the future. We'll let you know!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rebelliaux do you know what quests were leading up to that? I am at level 34 and I think it should be coming soon :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited January 2019
    You are waiting for Willow to insult your eyebrows. That kicks it off.  If you look in the Update thread,  the update that came out at the end of June/beginning of July 2015there should be info.  We had red white and blue clothes for the 4th of july.  That might narrow it down, buthe really just keep doing the storylines and everything will fall into place.  If you cherry pick your storylines, then you can end up neglecting something you need to go forward.    Pretty sure it's level 35 so just keep going. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If ice chic didn't get it, then if all the storylines are up to date, the only thing to do is ask customer care about it.  I'm sorry it didn'the happen automatically. : (
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks! I played the game for 2 years when it first came out, then lost my game because I got a new phone and it didn't transfer. I was so sad that I had lost everything that I didn't start again until about six months ago! But I do remember Jen doing my hair when I first played :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Yeah, she didn't give me any hair. Weird.  :( 
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    icechic said:
    Yeah, she didn't give me any hair. Weird.  :( 
    You went through a story line where there was an eyebrow trend and met with Jen and Mario for make overs and did all of the photo shoots? There may have even been a final party gig (the usual) If you’re sure you’ve completed it I’d do as previously suggests and file a ticket. ❤️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @jaeann I believe I completed the whole thing... I definitely finished a show with each person & unlocked them in my photobooth & finished the eyebrow storyline. I only have three open tasks. Korkov's comeback, King Series Wrap Party, & Sponsor Shmooze 2. I can't recall what the sponsor story is for at the moment... so I'll watch that in case it's connected. But otherwise I think I should try a ticket. Bummer.
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine