šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is Amazon supposed to be getting the SYS this time? We normally do but I'm not seeing it pop up yet.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Not going great so far šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier do you have any updates in your app store? I know there was a bug fix one earlier this weekĀ 
    iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    As you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing... But my 2nd look did better then I expected
    these are so cute! where is the first hair from? it's adorable
    It's from this weekend's GBā˜ŗļø
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Off to a mehhh start while I figure out what these voters want. So far no one has purchased tickets in my group. šŸ¤žšŸ»

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Talking to the team now about SYS for Amazon. I'll let you know when I have news. Sorry about the delayed start!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am MAD! I am going to be patient but I am going to squish her like a bug. Honey if you are reading this I got my paycheck today..Ā 
    Wow I am totally taking this calmly. @soundspretty I am praying for you!Ā 

I a, so glad none of my games bought tickets. Ā You are scaring me. Lol. Not really but I donā€™t Ā want to be in your way. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sad....
    Its been nearly 2 hours and my Trendsetter notification hasnt poped up yet.... *sigh*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @melissakkh I haven't even opened my game yet. I'm waiting 2 hours after it starts to see if I can get on a lucky list. I wasn't sure if opening the game would automatically put you on a list so I'm playing it safe lol.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    As you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing... But my 2nd look did better then I expected
    these are so cute! where is the first hair from? it's adorable
    It's from this weekend's GBā˜ŗļø
    thank you so much
    i totally missed itšŸ˜‚ it looks gorgeous on you!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2019
    From what I've seen so far, the following is winning:
    - Black or dark colored outfits
    - Jackets, coats, layers
    - Shorter hair styles or updo's
    - Minimal accessories

My doll has used the beret in all her looks so far, and they've scored well, so yay!

Edit: I've also seen the black lace SYS dress from last week (pictured below) about a million times. But it's scoring well, so I'm guessing that it's only going to stick around for this SYS.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
    I really wish I had a beret hairstyle, I am seeing at least 3 different ones while voting!
    iOS
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    was everyone supposed to get the trendsetters or only few selected players? because it's not showing up in my game
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised that literally nothing changed, even though we all voiced our opinions and suggestions.
    I'm also forĀ #BoycottTrendetters
    āœŒļø
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    was everyone supposed to get the trendsetters or only few selected players? because it's not showing up in my game
    have you submitted your first look yet? the pop up showed up after submitting a look for me
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @miacollins
    Try these steps to get Trendsetters if you don't see it yet:
    Fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game
    Submit a new look
    Vote at least once
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    As said during the Winter Wonderland SYS I love you guys, but I wouldnā€™t want to be in a competition with you. If I really like an item, I can get crazzy. The dress is mine šŸ˜‚ She hasnā€™t bought any more tickets which is good, I can chill for now. The last trendsetter dress is on theme and thatā€™s why we are seeing so much. I am saying it right now, black is going to be ā€œtheā€ color Ā of this event.
    @miacollins
    Try these steps to get Trendsetters if you don't see it yet:
    Fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game
    Submit a new look
    Vote at least once

I found that my Trendsetters popped up after voting.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Not glamorous enough like a French maid outfitĀ 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ said:

Not glamorous enough like a French maid outfitĀ 
    ^^^ This is why I hate this new event structure.
    Your outfit is 10,000% Parisian Chic, and yet people want over-the-top gowns and crazy outfits.
    Sorry, @KaylaJ, because you should have had max points on that look!
    Also, can we all make a promise not to submit any bathing suits or Christmas garb?
    I just can't see any more or I'm going to scoop my eyeballs out.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Yet another theme I think I don't get

Not doing well but my starts always stuck so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    First place girl in my group already bought tickets. So frustrating.Ā 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ā @Koakuma where is that second dress from?? I love it! It wasnā€™t your doll, but I just voted for a doll wearing that dress & Iā€™ve never seen it before!

Iā€™ve been doing a lot of voting just now and Iā€™m actually kinda impressed? I havenā€™t seen any swimsuits or Christmas items, besides a bit of the star hair and the purse. I have seen the shorter kash wedding dress but I know many newer players donā€™t have items. And I also surprisingly havenā€™t seen too many gowns!! Thereā€™s definitely a good amount, but (most.....) of the ones I am seeing give me romantic Paris vibes which I will accept as pretty on theme, and Iā€™m seeing a lot of more casual dresses and even looks with pants being popular picks.
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    These are my first two looks. I'm happy the more casual look with trousers got more votes than I thought it would.
    I'm the first to admit my second look isn't on theme, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to think so just threw on what I was wearing in the game at the time.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    The 1st in my group bought tickets. Totally demotivated. Also I am already seeing people wearing the SYS earnables while voting. Who are these people? I don't get it. Why wouldn't you at least wait until the end to see if you NEED to buy tickets?
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm still sitting at zero points but so is everyone else on my list except for the top two and they are both male. If I did this experiment only to lose to a male doll when we aren't even competing for the same prizes I will lose my sh-t.Ā 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Entered a couple of looks, still waiting for results. Not gonna stress too much over this gonna try and enjoy it. Going to try some of these, I know the Marion Cotilard look isn't glamour but might give it a shot near the end, just for a laugh.

I play on iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The 1st in my group bought tickets. Totally demotivated. Also I am already seeing people wearing the SYS earnables while voting. Who are these people? I don't get it. Why wouldn't you at least wait until the end to see if you NEED to buy tickets?

Donā€™t fall into that trap! Ā If you absolutely have to buy tickets (donā€™t understand why you would but šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø ) wait until later in the event. Ā Seems someone in my group always starts off buying tickets and then mysteriously doesnā€™t submit looks later. Iā€™ve never bought tickets and still ended up first in trendsetters so my advice is wait.Ā 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @mikaylachimo It's a gift box dress from a VIP event
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.