🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I kind of understand the whole leaves falling being used in winter...in Brasil when I was little the seasons were all screwed up and it’s still kind of is to this day. Only when I came to the US I realized that there really is seasons, i used to think it was a myth 😂😂😂😂
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
     Are you serious I actual give up I thought this was on them but no apparently not. That's bull. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    @mikaylachimo I kind of understand the whole leaves falling being used in winter...in Brasil when I was little the seasons were all screwed up and it’s still kind of is to this day. Only when I came to the US I realized that there really is seasons, i used to think it was a myth 😂😂😂😂
    Alright this is probably fair, I know a lot of places don’t have a set 4 seasons like where I’m from, but it’s still gonna bother me 😅😅 And seasonal aside, there’s still no need for them in most themes like indoor ones and with dressy outfits. Somebody on here made a comment once like “imagine having to rake after dinner because your date dragged all these leaves into the restaurant” during the date night theme and it’s toooo real, they just don’t make sense!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
     Are you serious I actual give up I thought this was on them but no apparently not. That's bull. 
    Omg.... this genuinely made me gasp. This look is super adorable and on theme. 17 votes????? 

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

aaanywaaaay. i'm giving the theme yet another try. i gotta wait for my ticket tho.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited January 2019

edit: okay Nevermind. I’m wearing gowns idc!

The Balmain get up got low votes, I mean the outfit I think is kinda fashion forward and Balmain is a French fashion house so idk what people really want anymore. Please do vote for me when u see meeee [the one with the white outfit currently is out there] 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019

Same @Apricotjam. Ballgowns it is, why should I try to stay on theme and lose?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I am seriously in shock now! There are so lovely outfits here with so low votes... I don't get it? Why is there are theme when no one cares? I think if there would be a streetstyle theme, people would still show up in gowns...
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    icechic said:
    @skevans So I agree with some voting things mentioned here like no christmas crazy, swim clothes, or totally off theme items... but there is this one hair that drives me nuts. And total apologies if it's anyones go-to hair... but I just can't.

It's in my kloset & I just can't wear it. I feel like my babies attacked me with scissors in my sleep when it's on. The other look has to be totally off for me to vote for a doll with this hair. lol Again, so sorry if it's someone's fav, cause everyone likes different things... but this is definitely one that gets me. Also a couple of the new hairs lately might join the club. 😇😘

BTW, this forum has made me laugh so hard tonight. I'm shaking from trying to be quiet as to not wake my sleeping boyfriend. You all are the best!
    I totally agree with you doll. That hairstyle is so fugly that I rarely seen any dolls rocking it. It's beyond hideous though hah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    icechic said:
    @skevans So I agree with some voting things mentioned here like no christmas crazy, swim clothes, or totally off theme items... but there is this one hair that drives me nuts. And total apologies if it's anyones go-to hair... but I just can't.

It's in my kloset & I just can't wear it. I feel like my babies attacked me with scissors in my sleep when it's on. The other look has to be totally off for me to vote for a doll with this hair. lol Again, so sorry if it's someone's fav, cause everyone likes different things... but this is definitely one that gets me. Also a couple of the new hairs lately might join the club. 😇😘

BTW, this forum has made me laugh so hard tonight. I'm shaking from trying to be quiet as to not wake my sleeping boyfriend. You all are the best!
    Oh gosh, YES to this! Hate it.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019
    For outfits we hate to vote for or see ...
    1. REINDEER HAIR!! Literally why! 
    2. The starter top/ skirt combo. I hate when I have to vote for it. It’s just so repetitive. I like when people use the skirt or top separately because af least they’re trying to be unique 

But my new question is ... what are your weaknesses that you automatically vote for?! 
    For me it’s usually a unique pastel colored hair, that beautiful dress with the multicolored flowers on it, a really good hairstyle ... and for men I love voting for the bag with the dog wearing the top hat 😂
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

If nobody bought tickets i would be number one 👌
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am now number 1 in trendsetters, but not for long😂 It's nice, no one in my group did buy tickets..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My entries 1-4. I really thought the baret would have done better though!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I'm not gonna lie, I've been submitting gowns and they gave me 50 votes. Is it on theme? No. Is it making sure I finish this event? Yes. I had a really great night yesterday and now my hungover head isnt gonna spend 10 minutes on creating a look when I have gowns that give me enough votes 😅

Still #boycottrendsetters
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Unfortunately I don’t think most voters consider the theme at all, they probably just vote for the look that catches their eyes first and that’s why gowns are always the popular choice, they’re just flashier. Plus people try to vote for the popular pick to get the rewards so the cycle never ends.
    Anyway, I'm sticking to gowns too cause nothing else is working😀
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I had fun catching up on the forum today xD @icechic, that hairstyle looks the best in turquoise or red! :D
    Anyway, I also tried to submit outfits on theme and they got low scores. Fourth look? Black sequin gown, silver accessories, ended up with 49 votes. There is already a bidding war in my trendsetters, the first one has 418 votes. I'm on with #boycottrendsetters
    It's fun planning looks a night before and discussing inspirations, digging deeper into our closets. But with the way this SYS works, it's not very realistic to score well that way. I also can't get it how all of the rare on theme looks in the voting booth are not the popular ones! I'm having a hard time getting to the voting rewards cause I really don't want to lose my integrity with voting for the blue SYS gown that I know will be the popular one, when the other doll is wearing a chic cocktail dress that I have never seen in the booth before.

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited January 2019

I don’t understand anymore. Right now it’s looking like I won’t even finish the event. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Apricotjam  I was coming her to complain about my overnight scores, but 33 is looking pretty good after your 17.   And it's no wonder everyone is doing eveningwear glam now.  Who wants to take the high road (follow theme) and get 17 points?  I had a short look I so wanted to do,  but scores like 17 scare me. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That hair, )not posting it again but you know the one) was the butt of so many jokes way back.  I don't remember it exactly,  but we were all sitting around posting about that hair.   How we all just couldn't with it, and up popped a sole voice, that said 'Wow, you must all really hate it, but this looks most like my real hair, so my doll wears it all the time'  The 4 or 5 of us were really so embarrassed.  Oh, I remember, we had decided to put together the worst looks in the history of the game.  That hair came up a lot.  Anyway  whenever that hair comes up in discussion, I wonder if that member is still around, and if they've changed their hairstyle yet.  I'm sure it looks much better irl than it does on a 2 dimensional character.

Oh,  2nd hair story.......I liked a hairstyle in the closet.  Thought it was short and spunky.  I bought it, the next day we got a Nanny for the nursery.  Guess what hair the 'help' was wearing.  Yup.  When your nanny is wearing the same hairstyle as you..........Fire her.  Just ask Gwen Steffani. 

ButI love the earner hair this weekend, Put a little sparkly bling in the hair and it just glams up your look. Cheffie in the BelAir Kitchen could show up with that hair, and I wouldn't stop wearing it.
    Happy Saturday Dolls.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Top 2 has now bought tickets. So waiting a couple hours after the event starts to get on a better list doesn't work FYI. You'll get screwed no matter what. 
    Here’s my last 3 looks. The first one I’m actually a bit upset it didn’t do better, I thought it was the perfect middle ground between being on theme and being a look the voters would like...... The second one I threw together in the middle of the night when I woke up to pee so it’s a little random but not my worst look. The third dress I put on for the votes and it did great. Shocking.

I’m now only 14 points behind my 1st place ticket buyer in trendsetters (yesterday she was ahead of me by like 125). Looks like she hasn’t submitted a look since before I went to bed last night though, so I think she’s probably 2 looks behind on submitting, meaning her timer would be stopped. Feel free to take your time, girl 😉
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I feel for you @Soundspretty I've also never been in a trendsetters group that didn't buy tickets, usually it's just one person but I did get to see a bidding war during the last SYS, and I think another player in my group bought a ticket or two yesterday so I could see another. 
    Honestly this time the girl at #1 is actually trying, she isn't just wearing stuff from the last few events, and she's trying to stick to the theme. I just wish we could have had a real battle for number one.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Not that I stand a chance at coming in 1st since someone has been purchasing tickets. But here are my last two looks. I do want the earnables so I’ll keep playing for that. 

Top 2 has now bought tickets. So waiting a couple hours after the event starts to get on a better list doesn't work FYI. You'll get screwed no matter what. 
    I started the event a couple hours late (not on purpose though) and can confirm it doesn’t change anything and probably isn’t worth trying. When I started we all had zero, so you’re definitely kinda grouped by your start time! But before I could even submit look 3 my competition had 200+ votes and all I’ve seen from her is kash dresses from the closet & starter or holiday daily box hair. Not nearly as bad as your experiences with the point gap, but still. Actually this is the only time somebody bought a bunch of tickets for me, my other 2 experiences with trendsetters were mostly fair fighting and I got first without buying any tickets both times. So, waiting clearly doesn’t work lol 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Im really praying no one in my list is rich enough to spam tickets!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The second one I threw together in the middle of the night when I woke up to pee so it’s a little random but not my worst look.
    Lol this was me at 2am. This is why I wish we could still do look book submissions. Trying to submit a look late at night when you're half asleep and eyes watering bc your phone screen light hurts your eyes is rough.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.