Help me with SILVER SUBSCRIBTION!

Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
So i just got the update and i purchased the silver VIP! I got the storyline and they gave me pants,shoes and a top! Then i go to my closet to buy the vip items that are silver and I CAN'T and they alerady charged me to..Seriously? Please help me Kalina or Koko

Comments

• Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Ooh and yeah 3 or 4 weeks ago i purchased Bronze and it said to me that it will end tomorrow(Saturday) soo does the bronze onw have to expire soo i can have the silver one? And when i click menage subscribtion i tried clicking on it but my play store frezes and it stops working! I tried everythin..restarting my phone,powering it off like literally everything and it still does it 😭😭😣PLEASE HELP @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry you're having trouble with your subscription. Try to turn your device on and off and try to disconnect and reconnect to your WiFi. Don't uninstall the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Sorry you're having trouble with your subscription. Try to turn your device on and off and try to disconnect and reconnect to your WiFi. Don't uninstall the game.
    I tried that 100 times and it hasnt worked..but actually on my tablet when i click subscribtions it doesnt freeze like it does on my phone and this is what happend when i click! Sorry about the photo my tablet is broken
    @KalindaKing please helppp!😭😭
    Please send me a private message with your ID.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing Was there resolution to this issue? I am having the same problem with my bronze subscription. Im getting popups as if i dont have it and I can't purchase bronze items. I've noticed several people saying the same thing lately.
    I've restarted my phone. I've tried to play with and without WiFi. I've tried opening the app straight from the play store instead of my app icon. I'm Android so I'm also noticing that I'm not getting the small Google play logo at the top of the kkh home screen like I normally do when I start the game.
    iOS
    @AliBryant not really but these subscribtions are soo messed up. Soo i canceled my silver sub and i got my money back then i tried buying it AGAIN and it didn't work out again they said they will give me the money abck on 9th December. But i went to like a school trip which was 3 days i came back home, i opened my game and suddenly i was able to get the silver VIP items even tho i canceled my subscribtion???it is very weird.
    @AliBryant Sometimes the game doesn't recognize a subscription and I'm not sure why. I wish I could share some advice, but I don't have anything helpful to say. Sorry this is happening to you!
    #VIPKalinda
    Thank you Kalinda. It's back to normal now. I didn't do anything special since I reported it, so no idea how it got fixed!
    iOS
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Is there a fix for this? Tried everything you mentioned here already. I purchased the Gold VIP on my android last night. Did not even get the storyline. Money was deducted from my google play, received the receipt as well. So i tried buying some tickets for the SYS event, hoping it would trigger the VIP, received the tickets, but still no VIP! Can someone please assist me. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    @Scarletkkh I'm sorry you're having trouble with your new VIP membership. If it doesn't get resolved, you could contact Glu Support for help or ask Google for a refund.
    #VIPKalinda
  • MrsJamesSteelMrsJamesSteel Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Is there a fix for this? Tried everything you mentioned here already. I purchased the Gold VIP on my android last night. Did not even get the storyline. Money was deducted from my google play, received the receipt as well. So i tried buying some tickets for the SYS event, hoping it would trigger the VIP, received the tickets, but still no VIP! Can someone please assist me. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    @Scarletkkh  did you get yours resolved? I'm having the same problem, tried the same things as a fix...
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We're looking into this problem @MrsJamesSteel @Scarletkkh
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    We released a 9.8.1 update for Android. Please update to this latest version and see if your subscription issues are fixed!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @MrsJamesSteel @Scarletkkh
    Did the update resolve your issues?
  • MrsJamesSteelMrsJamesSteel Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    So far so good 👍🏻
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Sadly when i purchased the vip the problem happend, so by the time the update was released to fix it my sub expired. I did contact glu, they can only give me $50 worth of kstars. In that to be honest is pathetic. As this was a problem on GLu's side. And i think it is very unfair. Not everyone has $50 to waste. 
    Sadly when i purchased the vip the problem happend, so by the time the update was released to fix it my sub expired. I did contact glu, they can only give me $50 worth of kstars. In that to be honest is pathetic. As this was a problem on GLu's side. And i think it is very unfair. Not everyone has $50 to waste. 
    Unfortunately Glu does not handle refunds as a policy. All we can do is give you something equivalent in value. We can't "force" a subscription for your account as a replacement because the subscriptions are verified through the purchase system (this is to prevent cheaters). I'm sorry you experienced this bug and I apologize on the game's behalf for being late in fixing it. On the bright side, thanks to you and other forum users on this thread, it was brought to our attention.
    @eggsandbananas my subscription renewed today, got the confirmation email from Google. And it's back to not recognizing my subscription. I've done all the usual things to try and get it back. And yes I did the patch last week.

iOS
    Update: mine is back to normal today!
    iOS