KK:H Weekday Event - 1/21/18 Throwback Event Kicks Off the Week

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Decent Kollection but that red bandanas is haunting me!
    IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

Sucky pallet as usual... I like the bundle and if the other items were decent I would have complete this Kollection. I want to get the parrot or the red bandanna just so I can never see them in my pallet again. 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Pretty good my pallet!  <3 
    i would love the top&long skirt or the bundle, the rest is not actually my style.

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
     Worst palette of all time? What a bundle...

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @PicThisTia yes, unless Kalinda tells us otherwise it’s a professional event. And I think I’ve done the math before and it’s 37.5?? So, 38 to finish if you just do 3 hour reality shows
    Thanks. Probably did I completely forgot lol 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I found some of my old tb boxes and damn I really miss those items! At least they had different items in them each week... I'm a little bit done with collecting accesories, misc items and shoes every week

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I have to have that green dress! I’m thinking of opening a few extra boxes, but I’m sure I’ll end up with the shoes or the bag 😂

iOS
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Katinkae said:
     Worst palette of all time? What a bundle...

@Katinkae the black and white shoes i love and the bag up top is gorgeous 

Android player

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Surprise surprise! Got Kash on my 1st Baclk Box!
    That damm black chocker!! It has been haunting my palletes and i never seem to catch it...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Katinkae watch this be the one time you get lucky and get the bundle.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I refuse to even think about this kollection all week 

Wish i could even see the rest of my kollection. Ive won two shoes and the hair. I really want the bundle hair. Glu please give me an amazing bundle full of good hair, good shoes qnd good clothes pretty please lol
    Android player

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So on my 2nd Black Box i got this golden neckalce wich im plesently happy with cuz its very nice!
    And of corse after having 4 slots of Kash on my 1st BB, i get 4 slots of Kstars on my 2nd T----T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

🙃😭
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Happy to see so many items in my first black box!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Let the bf choose my second black box and I got these sunglasses. I think they make me look like a bug, but you know, a ~high fashion~ bug

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Another absolute snooze of a collection. I don’t think any of these items are totally unusable but i also think I am equally meh about everything. Seriously considering whether to even grind this week... the way I play, if I do tasks only I don’t finish - I have to do some reality shows, and I know I’ll be doing lots of reality this weekend as it’s VIP..
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I love them 😂😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @charlottegold I feel your pain, I'm only grinding to get rid of the ugly items, otherwise they will keep popping up week after week 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @LovelyEmma cute necklace! I got the one to the left of that in my first black box :) what does it look like on your doll? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Let the bf choose my second black box and I got these sunglasses. I think they make me look like a bug, but you know, a ~high fashion~ bug

I have to say, I'm really loving the look @mikaylachimo The 'stay out' vibe of the shades, are in direct contrast with the 'look at me' wardrobe makes a statement.  You're art.  "Go ahead and stare at my body, but you'll never get a glimpse of my soul.'  anyway.  I like it. 
    So on my 2nd Black Box i got this golden neckalce wich im plesently happy with cuz its very nice!
    And of corse after having 4 slots of Kash on my 1st BB, i get 4 slots of Kstars on my 2nd T----T

That's a great Necklace.  I agree...modeling shot.  modeling shot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have to say, I'm really loving the look @mikaylachimo The 'stay out' vibe of the shades, are in direct contrast with the 'look at me' wardrobe makes a statement.  You're art.  "Go ahead and stare at my body, but you'll never get a glimpse of my soul.'  anyway.  I like it.  
    YES. thank you for this addition Koko, I love it.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

My second black box and i got something i have wanted for aggggeeeeeeeesssss! Welcome to my items plain black choker finally  :p
    Android player

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Surprise surprise! Got Kash on my 1st Baclk Box!
    That damm black chocker!! It has been haunting my palletes and i never seem to catch it...

I swear, I can't remember a time before I started chasing that damn choker!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m really happy with my gold box! I know it’s a Halloween item but it’s one that’s definitely usable and versatile.

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Congrats @VampireBarbie! I use that often with low cut gowns.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This is my Kollections! Since I had more hair than usual I thought I would get lucky if I bought one. I was wrong. Can anyone guess what I got for 40 KSTARS 🙃😭
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @KKHLucy plz tell me it wasn't that ugly scarf/bandana thing
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    First, I just want to say that I'm still really disappointed about the weekday throwback kollection mishap two weeks ago. I still can't believe I spent kstars knocking the bad items out of the way and then *poof* it was gone before I could finish it/get my free try. 
    I really don't like my pallet, so I think I'll take it easy this week. I am really happy for those of you that got good pallets, though! Some of those are great!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh