šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Me and another girl were battling for 1st place in trendsetters. And now another girl who wasn't even in the top 5 bought ticketsšŸ˜«
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I would like to know if we Amazon players will ever have a chance to get all the items we are missing out on this week since we are not getting the sys event.Ā 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I kept getting very close to passing the ticket buyer in my group yesterday, at one point I was two points behind her. And this morning it finely happened, I had a 30+ point lead. Her next look put her slightly ahead but not by much, then my next look got a 59! My highest score ever! But I guess losing her lead twice really freaked her out because she bought more tickets and is now almost 100 points ahead.
    ETA/ I passed her using only free tickets, I will NEVER spend money on items I might not even win.
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Aww, Glu will be so happy!

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I see everything from wedding gowns to pajamas.Ā  I'm trying to think of how I wou'd dress glam in Patis.Ā  But the gowns are still getting the highest votes.
    Everyone from here looks fabulous.Ā Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Glu is happy when people buy stars to play kollections, gift boxes and vip events, buy smc's, kim picks and whatevere else they sell. They are raking it in from all sides lol
    Android player

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm seeing so many dolls dressed in bikinis.Ā 
    I mean you're on a bridge in Paris at night in a bikini.. I think I should give you cash instead of a vote lol
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    These are my top 4 looks. I never got 50+ on any event since I left out years of playing this game and I don't own any special dresses šŸ˜… Also, I am not on theme but when I tried to submit French looking outfits I got 32 votes and so...

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Love the new jacket! I get so excited for separates; itā€™s a nice break from dresses :) I paired it with my original fave earrings from when I first started playing the game. Ready for a wine tasting with the girls!

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @skevans I share your fatigue with the voting because I felt like the old SYS format was so much more creative and interesting HOWEVER pretty much all of the outfits you posted are Kash in Kloset items or super recent event items, and for new players this might be all they have šŸ˜• I know my Kloset is quite boring right now since Iā€™ve just recently started playing againĀ 
  • pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    I dunno if it helps anyoneā€™s hopes, but, for whatever reason, Iā€™ve won my last couple of SYS events and I have never purchased tickets (girl, I live in Vancouver, I can barely pay for my life). Iā€™m saying this because maybe itā€™s down to Ā outfit choices, maybe itā€™s the particular group of players in our competition circles, maybe itā€™s an effed up algorithm ā€” whatever ā€” itā€™s possible to win. First time around, someone annihilated me and my list of players by more than a thousand points and I about threw my shoe. The last few were completely neck-in-neck and I have no idea why but I ainā€™t rocking that boat. Ā 

I probably wonā€™t win this week but Iā€™m literally one outfit behind the 1st place player. So far I agree with the couture gowns and fancy lady long hair looks winning over ā€œtechnically Parisianā€ ones. Anyway, I really hope you donā€™t give up because I know itā€™s a crapshoot, but itā€™s possible. Good luck!!Ā 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Amilicious I truly dont understand the voters, we should have gottten the same votes!

Here are my entries 13-16:

The wine glass was my French touch as barets and French style are not getting votes...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My looks 11-15 Iā€™m not steering away from the gowns they do so well in my game and Im top of my trendsetter list at the moment! This has never happened before! I also have not bought any tickets so itā€™s totally possible to do this without ticket purchases!Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My flower look is my best yet! I am at 2nd on my trendsetter list and I am proud as there a fierce competition. The top 5 girls are actually putting out great looks.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    #1 and #3 bought tickets. Three days ago I was 500 points behind. THIS is why I hate trendsetters šŸ™ƒ Waiting for #1 to panic and buy more

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2019
    #1 & 2 bought tickets. They were 300 votes ahead in the beginning. I can see the bidding war getting more intense towards the end. My average is over 50 votes and I canā€™t win unless I buy tickets, too. I hate the competition that is not fair. This might be the last straw. Glu ruined the SYS that used to be my favorite. šŸ˜ž

Edit to add: I bought tickets before, too. My first SYS with trendsetters, I thought I wouldnā€™t be able to get free tickets unless I used up all my purchased tickets. I apologize to whoever was in the trendsetters leaderboard with me during that event.Ā 

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @soundspretty Well we clearly know who the real Trendsetter is! I am rooting for you Christine! šŸ‘šŸ»
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Someone who wasn't even in the top 10 of my trendsetters list bought tickets last night and is now in first place, I've already watched her look change at least twice this morning so she's still buying more... At this point I know I have zero chance at winning the dress even though I've been getting consistently high scores, and the girl who was buying tickets since day one probably also won't win it.
    This is why trendsetters really needs to change.Ā 
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @katiealexandraa Maybe it's raining in Paris? šŸ˜‚
    Congrats! Your doll looks great, and you are the first one getting a high score being on theme (from what I've seen).
    Android
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I was slowly catching up on the two buyers in my trendsetters and they have both panicked and bought more tickets. I have a feeling that my 6 tickets would be worth their 12, but I'm not gonna do that. I wouldn't want to be them checking their bank accounts after friday.Ā 
    Ā 
    Also, one of my looks that scored 57 votes before has now only scored 43.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I am in the same boat as many of you. People bought tickets initially, I caught up to them, was even in 1st for a brief moment. Then they all bought more, and now I am in 4th.Ā 

After 17 looks, my average points per look is 50.8.
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Same, 3 people are buying tickets, I am close to nr. 2, but 1 has bought a lot of tickets...Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    After my last submission I now have 819 points vs 884 for lead spot. I'm not getting my hopes up though.Ā 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Here are my looks so far. Iā€™m really trying to stay on theme, although ā€œglamourā€ can definitely be open to interpretation. Some of the looks with lower scores I have to admit are some of the weaker outfits, but trying not to stress about it. Iā€™m just having fun putting the outfits together.

Ā Iā€™m enjoying seeing how you all are dressing your dolls. Itā€™s more fun looking here than in-game. Seems like 90% of the dolls in SYS are new players with the same outfits.

Edit:
    Just curious, what app are you all using for your photo collages? I do not like Pic Collage.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    This is Kalinda? @KalindaKing
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, it's me!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Iā€™ve somehow managed to stay in first so far Iā€™m hoping I can keep the lead. My group hasnā€™t bought tickets at all and itā€™s anyones game. Best way to play.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Latest looksĀ 

iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.