🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m currently first but I’m sure it won’t last for long...when she first lost her lead yesterday she bought more tickets right away, so I don’t have high hopes either. We’ll see, maybe she runs out of money eventually 😂

iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m hoping the next SYS is a theme like Sunday Brunch, something along those lines so gowns are way less used. It’s nice to see everyone looking fancy but like everyone’s said, all the gowns must stop hahahaha
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Every single one of these new style SYS has been a gown bonanza. I have submitted the same looks for Winter Wonderland, Party All Night, Haute Couture, and French Glamour. The only one I was able to submit slightly less fancy looks and still win was "Date Night". The only one I didn't win was Winter Wonderland because everyone else went crazy buying tickets for that white hairstyle.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think no matter what the theme some people will wear gowns and they will get the votes forcing everyone to get into gowns. I guess Sunday brunch on Mother's Day in Palm Springs is a little fancier than the local Friendly's at the corner, I  don't know but I bet we'll still see gowns. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's why we need a beach theme, no one is crazy enough to wear gowns on the beach, right? :D
    iOS
    I suspect that the real demographics of this game skew a lot younger than the forum. Like pre-teens and teens just voting for whatever looks cool and pretty and rare, and not being sticklers for the theme.
    iOS
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Ok - I need clarification about this. So I was visiting a friend this weekend and didn't open my app at all. I just opened it today and submitted my first 2 looks a couple hours ago. Do they put people in groups based on when you begin the SYS? Or are ya'll telling me I'm supposed to believe I just happened to get in a group where no one has played until I finally did. Assuming it has to be that they put you in groups of when you begin - I'm just curious because I was not expecting that at all.

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    @surrjane Glu isn't transparent about the inner workings of SYS, but I would say that's pretty good evidence we are grouped by when we start.
    iOS
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I here most of you saying you would never buy tickets. Thats fine. You do buy kollections, smc, kims picks, etc. Thats fine. Everybody has a choice what they spend their money so the sys is actually very fair. Some of the outfits you submit and bought others dont have so of course you may score 5o plus points on each outfit but you spent alot of money to get those outfits and others are spending alot of money to buy their tickets. Its all a case of you say tamatoe i say tomatoe :)
    Android player

@Johana you should buy your 6 tickets lol and see what happens   B)
    Android player

• surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    @AliBryant depending on if I like the main SYS items & how much I like the trendsetter outfit, this could be a strategy ha. It seems like the later you start the SYS, the more likely you will be in a group who isn't grinding for the trendsetter. Will have to see how I do I guess.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    For players who haven't been playing as long as some of us they will not get the chance to have some of the items some of us longer time players may have. TB's would be the only way to get them. For instance the white dress you won recently. Ive played this game a loooonnngggg time and let alot of items pass me by. Ive never completed a kollection, i dont buy smcs, theres alot of things i dont spend real money on. If somebody buys a million and one tickets to have a chance to compete with people who have items they cant get or wont come back around its there choice and evens out the scales.
    Android player

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Glu has been shady about the inner workings of the SYS and my curiosity has always been risen with every event we have. Even Kim agreed with me 😂

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    I here most of you saying you would never buy tickets. Thats fine. You do buy kollections, smc, kims picks, etc. Thats fine. Everybody has a choice what they spend their money so the sys is actually very fair. Some of the outfits you submit and bought others dont have so of course you may score 5o plus points on each outfit but you spent alot of money to get those outfits and others are spending alot of money to buy their tickets. Its all a case of you say tamatoe i say tomatoe :)
    Well yes, but if you buy clothes you do get those clothes, if you buy tickets, you're not even sure you get items... It's just outbidding till time's up 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Also, we don't mind that people buy tickets, I could not care less to be honest. Glu should just implement a cap, so people who buy tickets can at least be sure to get the actual items... And you know "true" trendsetters wouldn't have to buy tickets, since they would reach the cap without buying tickets... Maybe my definition of a trendsetter is different from Glu's 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @surrjane Definitely keep us posted! 

Exactly @yezx

When older items came out initially, they could be accessed fairly, the same way to everyone. Just like SMCs, Kollections, whatever. Pay money and get something. Or work hard enough and get your reward. Never before was it dependent on what other players are doing, which is the unfair part to me. Paying real money for (possibly) nothing in return and the resulting bidding war is dirty on Glu's part. I have no problem with peoples' individual choices to spend money on the game however they want: tickets, SMCs, Kollections, etc. My only problem is with Glu putting us in this position.

If it comes across that I am against people buying tickets to win, that is not the case. Even if Glu said "Pay $x to win all the prizes", that would be more fair (Though I am not suggesting this!). Kollections cost the same for everyone, SMCs cost the same for everyone. Gift boxes can get iffy, because it can vary, but still Glu claims the "chances" of winning an item are the same for all. With Trendsetters it's not equal chance, because it's dependent on other players in your group.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I’m hoping the next SYS is a theme like Sunday Brunch, something along those lines so gowns are way less used. It’s nice to see everyone looking fancy but like everyone’s said, all the gowns must stop hahahaha
    We will still get an occasional gown and bikini. You can bet on it 😂😂😂😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    That's why we need a beach theme, no one is crazy enough to wear gowns on the beach, right? :D

Beach Wedding? You'd get dressed up for that.  You can always find a justification for wearing a gown at the beach. However there is no reason to be wearing a gown, and reindeer antlers on the beach.  Evah!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut what if you live in Australia where Christmas is in summer? :D 
    iOS
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Every single one of these new style SYS has been a gown bonanza. I have submitted the same looks for Winter Wonderland, Party All Night, Haute Couture, and French Glamour. The only one I was able to submit slightly less fancy looks and still win was "Date Night". The only one I didn't win was Winter Wonderland because everyone else went crazy buying tickets for that white hairstyle.
    ikr i would love to see a theme like "Tokyo Nights" or "NYC Chic", something like this. :)
    @TamaraHills Great ideas! They should definitely take advantage of all the locations we have. 
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant We will! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I have a feeling that the next theme will be ‘Tropical getaway’ and the new tropical destination will be the background ;)
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I know I said I wasn’t gonna repeat looks, but after the whole fiasco with my phone last night, my last real semester of college beginning today, and working, all ive done is resubmit gowns & throw on some classic blonde curls because I haven’t had the time/energy to be creative. So... so much for that 😂 at least the scores have continued to be consistent! I’m still in first in trendsetters as well surprisingly even though im an extra hour or so behind because my timer stopped while I was phoneless for a bit lol.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My looks so far. Even my doll looks displeased with these unpleasant results😅😅😅😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    For players who haven't been playing as long as some of us they will not get the chance to have some of the items some of us longer time players may have. TB's would be the only way to get them. For instance the white dress you won recently. Ive played this game a loooonnngggg time and let alot of items pass me by. Ive never completed a kollection, i dont buy smcs, theres alot of things i dont spend real money on. If somebody buys a million and one tickets to have a chance to compete with people who have items they cant get or wont come back around its there choice and evens out the scales.
    Well I dont think that's necessarily correct because my second game is 100% free and just started, I have like 6 outfits max I can rotate yet I'm first in my trendsetters against two people who have wardrobes matching my main game lol.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are looks 11-18:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I tried something VERY different & it did not do well, lol 🤷‍♀️

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.