🛍️ KK:H WeekEnd Event -1/25/19 Predictive Bullhorns Say VIP

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I have to wait until next week for the purple dress?!  :'(:'(:'(

What purple dress?
    @elettrahere this dress on the left. KKH posted this spoiler photo when the January update came out I think. Also the dress on the right, both hairs, and the necklace are items we haven’t seen yet! Hopefully it means we get them next week, fingers crossed!!

PS: close up of fashion goals eyes on the left too!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I am feeling both of those looks for romantic Valentines events!
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thursday has become one of my favorite days of the week because it’s ~spoiler day~

Here is my feedback!

EarnablesI honestly love all of the items! I love that the shoes match the Trendsetters outfit, I love the dress and color of it, and I think the large bow in the hair is adorable and fun, especially because we don’t have anything like it (that I know of).

GB Items: I’m not a fan but I wasn’t a fan when the outfit came out in KKG either. Also, I hate to say it but I’m not a fan of the outfit in real life so I can’t blame glu on this one because I’m sure a lot of people like it! I do like the hair, so I am hoping for that in my giftbox.

Fashion Goals: I think this is a great deal because of everything you get! I do like the items a lot and I haven’t decided if I’ll purchase, but likely I won’t be able to resist.

Kollection: The items are not my style - I like the bundle but I won’t be going for it because the bundle is often the last thing you get. I’m not disappointed about disliking the items because Kollections are expensive and I feel okay about sitting this one out.

Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited January 2019

My opinion. 

EARNABLES: The shoes are okay. I’m in LOVE with the dress, and it’s actually the only item I like. I don’t like the hair at all. I would never use it, not even with the dress. I would if it didn’t have that huge bow. 

GB: I love this outfit so much. I first saw it in the Kendall & Kylie Game and fell in love with it, but the dress looked better and more like the real Kylie’s because it should be longer. Same for the shades, but I still love them and want to get them. The bracelet is nothing special. I would have preferred Kylie’s slicked back bun, I don’t really like this hairstyle. I wouldn’t use it that much. 

FASHION GOALS: I like the sparkly dress, but not the hair, which also covers the dress. The eye makeup is not to die for. I wouldn’t buy it. 

KOLLECTION: I kinda like the bundle dress and shoes, but nothing else. I wouldn’t buy it. 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im planning to stay strong and save all of my k stars for this years black friday sale, since i have such a hard time getting k stars after having my videos reduced and i tend to be disappointed with the new events i think it will be the most gaining for me 😂
    Talking about spending K-stars, I haven’t gotten a luxe goal in weeks. Does anyone know what I can do to get one? 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited January 2019
    If you have more than about ten undone tasks she will not call until you get that number down. It's supposed to be 10 but  some people shut down at 13 but that's usually the first reason why she's not calling. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    If you have more than about ten undone tasks she will not call until you get that number down. It's supposed to be 10 but  some people shut down at 13 but that's usually the first reason why she's not calling. 
    I dont have any undone tasks at all, im at 0 gigs right now but i havent gotten a call in weeks either :confused:

Oh okay thank you! I do gigs all the time but I have more than 20 undone 😅
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'll say more later but the earnable hair reminds me of Elmira in Tiny Toon Adventures and her bow
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I looove the earnable shoes!!! I want them in real life!!! 🤩
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @kaydencekkh yes! Then our pugs can be the best of friends! 
    Can someone please tell me where this handbag is from? 😍
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    it's one of the VIP Exclusive items people with memberships get on their VIP gigs!
    Oh wow I just earned this badge! Took a break from the game for a while, but came back last summer and it's been fun!

iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Earnable items: I'm not crazy about any of these, but it's always nice to have more silver shoes, and the color of the dress and hair bow is pretty. I'll earn the shoes because of what I plan to buy (the Bel Air chihuahua) and stop there.

Gift box items: (I haven't played Kylie's game) I really like the dress and the hair is nice (it's not a standout, but I think I'm partial to it because I used to wear my hair the same way). Not feeling an urge to chase any of these items, though.

Fashion Goals: They're very pretty items, but c'mon, the Spread The Love hairstyle and Medusa eyes were barely altered for this and everyone can tell.

Kollection: The black strappy heels are cute but I do not care one whit for the rest. Glu, you're just constantly churning out Kollection after Kollection and they rarely 'wow' anymore. As of my posting, the Kollection spoiler sits at 30 Disagrees and 0 Likes. Thirty-zip! Hear what we're saying about these damn Kollections, please!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I used my 1 week free VIP this weekend and got that, an adorable hairstyle and beautiful dress! I cancelled before I was charged and was able to keep what I earned :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    judithkkh said:                                      it's one of the VIP Exclusive items people with memberships get on their VIP gigs!
    Thank youu! 

I used my 1 week free VIP this weekend and got that, an adorable hairstyle and beautiful dress! I cancelled before I was charged and was able to keep what I earned :) 
    Ooooh thank you. Think I might have to do that. But is it for a specific vip or any vip? 
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:ĺ
    Oh wow I just earned this badge! Took a break from the game for a while, but came back last summer and it's been fun!

Happy Anniversary Sweet AliB,  you've brought a lot of smiles  to the forum, and I'm glad to call you Friend <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    Ooooh thank you. Think I might have to do that. But is it for a specific vip or any vip? 

You will get a random quest! BUT make sure you pick the Gold Level for the free VIP, and not silver or bronze (you get more prizes!). Let me know which outfit you get! You will get 3 items with Gold :) I only had to do 2 or 3 (don't remember) 1 hour events to get the prizes. SUPER EASY! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae how does it work? I thought you had to pay in advance 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter

You will get a random quest! BUT make sure you pick the Gold Level for the free VIP, and not silver or bronze (you get more prizes!). Let me know which outfit you get! You will get 3 items with Gold :) I only had to do 2 or 3 (don't remember) 1 hour events to get the prizes. SUPER EASY! 
    Thanks so much for the info.. Really looking forward to those items😊.. Can't wait to get that super cute bag😁
    @thelifeofRaeRae how does it work? I thought you had to pay in advance 
    Nope! On the pop-up, I had the "Try VIP free for 1 week!" since I started the game in June. So I finally did it this week. I went to my subscriptions in my settings under my apple ID (I have iOS) and I cancelled it right away. It let me use it for the entire week though, and my trial ends 1/26. Then my trial ends and I go back to being my normal peasant self. If you don't cancel before the week is up, you will get charged the $49.99.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda

Thanks so much for the info.. Really looking forward to those items😊.. Can't wait to get that super cute bag😁
    Hopefully you get the same quest as I did! It is a random quest - you may have a different one with different items :) But I am hoping you get the same one I did for the bag! I love it!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Thank you @kokokokonut!
    iOS
    @Prisha Dhoopraj You may not get those exact items in your trial. The items are from a random VIP exclusive. I got a blue lace dress this month. I would suggest holding off on a trial until we find out what the changes to VIP subscriptions are next month.

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Sorry for putting this here I just don’t know where to ask (but it’s almost related because I wanna earn stars for this weekend lol). I just unlocked so chic london. Can somebody explain to me how it works?? Do I need to furnish it?? I checked the business reference thread and found this:

“So Chic London
    Job: 1h photo shoot, 3h fashion show appearance and 8h training session.
    Payout: 3 k-stars and $1,500 cash.”

BUT, when I talk to the lady in my store, she asks if I have time to supervise a shift, and if I say sure she says this, which doesn’t really match those options and sounds more like when I offer to work at any other so chic store...

I also did a quick search in the forum search bar and found super old posts saying so chic London doesn’t pay at all, and some other ones saying you get stars every 3 days? I’m so confused please help.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    The bag came from the VIP with the purple sequin gown.  I dont know the 3rd item...maybe hair.  I think Linda started a VIP thread, maybe its listed under the hub? Look for the thread with the umbrella?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @mikaylachimo I don't have mine furnished and I earn my rewards every 3 days. I think what you are looking at is a working shift. There may be more left to the quest to unlock the 3 events you need to do (?!) there is an 8 hour, 3 hour, and 1 hour event you need to do to earn the k stars and kash
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda