Level 48

saruuhsaruuh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I’m on level 48, have finished the main storyline and for some reason I don’t have access to San Diego So Chic or the art gallery. Have I missed something? Any tips would be appreciated. 

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Have you met Skyler yet? I know she is involved with the initial storyline to unlock the art gallery.
    iOS
  • saruuhsaruuh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yes, I have met Skyler. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I would file a ticket with customer care. I know that was the last business I unlocked and I am level 58ish.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    They offered me so chic San Diego today, it was immediately after they offered so chic London. I got a call that kinda said “your so chic London store is doing so well, you have offers to expand all over, specifically in San Diego.... they’re offering you a great offer” (ok it went something like that) and I had to meet with the so chic LA rent man inside “joseph’s Cove” (the restaurant next to the San Diego store) to discuss price. Have you looked there for him????

im only level 32 and haven’t met skylar yet. I got offered this literally a few hours ago.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I don’t know anything about and don’t think I’ve unlocked an art gallery, so I don’t know about that, but San Diego I’m sure of
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • saruuhsaruuh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I would file a ticket with customer care. I know that was the last business I unlocked and I am level 58ish.
    How do I get in contact with customer care?