🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

1161718192022Next

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019

Omg my plan worked and I won!! She only had a 100 lead so my last two tickets were just enough. Can’t believe it! Poor girl wasted a lot of money for absolutely nothing. Wouldn’t wanna be her when she wakes up!

Anyway, I’m still mad and disappointed in Glu for switching up the order because everyone should’ve had a chance at getting the dress (without buying tickets) This whole system is so unfair and the fact that Glu doesn’t seem to care at all about our feedback is truly disappointing to me

iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I’m so in shock this has never happened before 🤭

The two girls behind me were in a bidding war and buying tickets to compete with one another I was certain yesterday they would catch up with me! 

But I won fair and square and I didn’t buy any tickets! I think Summer looks amazing in her new dress and accessories!! I’m over the moon

This was my lowest scoring outfit vs my two highest 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Everyone who won 1st place, I am so jealous of you guys😭 But also very happy for you! You all look so beautiful in that dress😍💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @Carol Davida  thank you for your kind words, you're sweet. I guess I was just exhausted with all these SYS events in a row and I lost my nerves. A game should not be that much stressing. This is why SYS needs to happen less often and needs to be fairer. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I. Feel. So. Beautiful! 

I’m really excited to win Trendsetters this week and grateful to have a casual group where no one bought tickets! I was straight chillin this week; submitting my handful of good dresses on rotation until I had enough points to submit personal style looks. This was the most relaxing group I’ve been in so far!

I was just reflecting on the fact on how silly and weird it is that slipping into 2nd usually stresses me out so much, because as a free player, I miss out on so much stuff — why would one item from Trendsetters matter? It must be deeply rooted in my psychology somehow.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sooo gratefull!!!
    I managed to end the Trendsetter in 9th place!
    I wasnt that crazy for the dress and hair BUT all i wanted was the clutch! And i managed to get it <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I need to destress 

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    channeling the stars with @kokokokonut @judithkkh and @katiealexandraa

🌙💫✨
    ahhh love this 💛 thank you for including me babe!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The girl I was in a competition for first place the entire time bought tickets at the last minute I'm never playing this terrible game ever again
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Allegorie said:
    @Carol Davida  thank you for your kind words, you're sweet. I guess I was just exhausted with all these SYS events in a row and I lost my nerves. A game should not be that much stressing. This is why SYS needs to happen less often and needs to be fairer. 
    Awe gee yw doll @Allegorie. Most of my scores were consistently pretty low and I only had one high score. I can't even have fun styling my doll anymore. It stinks that even though there's a theme involved for the sys events, that my doll is only restricted to wearing gowns just to win skyrocket high for the trendsetters. It's kinda like now the voters in general are the fashion police now smt. Like seriously glu if that's the strategy to win for these sys events, y'all needs to seriously make changes to this event. I'm actually grateful that I didn't waste my rl money buying tickets just to get no extra prizes in return smfh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw that some of you posted last night to ask about unlocking items and how that works. You can unlock 1 item every 24 hours. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game let me you lock 3 items in one day and then nothing for the rest of th event 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @kaydencekkh Let me know if you have that issue in the next SYS event and we'll take a look
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    IMPORTANT SHOW YOUR STYLE TIP: Submit your last looks at least 10 minutes before the end of the event. This will ensure the game has enough time to pair you up with other players and therefore, you'll get the total # of votes and prizes you deserve.

Stay tuned for spoilers for the next Show Your Style event! 
    #VIPKalinda
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kaydencekkh @KalindaKing I had the same issue in my SYS! Couldn't unlock anything the last 3 days. I will let you know the next SYS event if it happens again :) If it helps, the first day or 2 I could unlock more than 1 item a day. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Quick note:

The fact that I was able to win the dress w/o buying tickets was pure luck & does not change the fact that I think it was super lame for Glu to not listen to our feedback concerning trendsetters (how stressful, shady, not fun, etc. they are) & I still don't like that they only gave the only clothing item to one player in each group. 

Like others have said, I have also decided to not pay attention to trendsetters if it pops up again.

I really do have faith that Glu will finally listen to their players' feedback and make some positive changes!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Also, thank you for including me as well, @VampireBarbie! I love that we are all wearing slightly different shoes, lol
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kkhplayerkkhplayer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    kkhplayer said:

I wish I had some friends on KKH to take pictures with.  No one I know plays KKH. 😭😢
    @kkhplayer  - those eyes on your doll are stunning! Where were they from?? 
    Thank you! 💖 I got them from the gift box around Christmas (2018)

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5448606/kk-h-weekend-event-12-21-18-christmas-holiday-celebration-begins/p1

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.