🛍️ KK:H WeekEnd Event -1/25/19 Predictive Bullhorns Say VIP

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2019
    If the next SYS is a Tropical Theme is defenetly in big trouble! 
    I mean i can do other themes and submit more classy dresses and gowns but in a Tropical Theme i have like a handfull of things i own that match the theme :P 
    Also im broke on Kstars so i only managed to do the GiftBox and get the shoes wich i love how they match the Trendsetter Clutch <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My free gift box was the bracelet. Had to chase Kylie's dress so much that I ended up with all the earnables. Of course I got every other item first, the sunglasses and hair which I don't even like/will never use! I put the bun on to be more true to Kylie's look :)

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thanks for the tips! I get my daily box when I wake up, so I'm gonna try to keep up with that! After I'm done studying for today, I'll make a calendar too! And OMG @alibryant, I didn't know I needed that pineapple clutch till now... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Soooo I opened the free box....

I feel your pain 😭 Kash and daily box items Should NOT be in the gbs common glu it’s time
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Did someone say tropical!? Am I early? I’ll see myself out 😂

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A spreadsheet is a good way to keep track of businesses.  Or so I've heard. I start them but never follow through.  With the Amusement park, as soon as I get the call with my payout....I go right over and give the tour again.  Otherwise there's no way of knowing when your week is up and I'm tired of "you park was quiet this week" calls.
    with the Brooklyn Hair Salon I do all 3 games together.  Usually in the morning when I first log on.
    We have all kinds of reference threads, about homes, businesses, pets.  I think all we're lacking is one about Cars if anyone wants to make a list of that.
    And if you find info is missing,  send me a dm and we'll try and fill it in.

But back to businesses and knowing when they're ready...a number of suggestions for a way to keep track of our businesses.  My fave is the suggestion that there is a board in the Management Offices, where our other trophies are , telling us Chevier Paris next on Wednesday.  If you have a good suggestion that need's glu's help...be sure and put it in the suggestion thread.    If you have a suggestion that we can do on our own, share it with us.  Here's the business discussion thread.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438158/businesses-lets-talk-about-our-businesses <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I got lucky 🍀 I thought I was going to get energy 
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Does someone know how much k-stars I have to spend to get that sandals? 
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    isamesmo said:
    Does someone know how much k-stars I have to spend to get that sandals? 
    50 Kstars!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I really want the skirt and the top and at my last try i hoped to get the top or kstars but i got energy! 😭 I don’t know what i should style the skirt with.

If you have some ideas about how to style the skirt feel free to share, i need all help i can get 😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

And i got the bracelet in my free box, i’m not that mad about it i actually like it a lot. I don’t think this game has a lot of beautiful jewllery so i’m happy with my pick. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I opened a kollection box for 45 k-stars and got an item, then got 40 k-stars back in my GB. So pretty happy. Since I only had to spend 5 more for the shoes I just bought a pose I hadn't gotten yet. I'm done unless Maria makes me an offer I can't refuse. The earnable dress is pretty, but I'm ok with missing out on it if it means saving my stars.
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Results of my K star splurging.
    I'm loving the Kylie black dress.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I’m so scared to open my free box, you all making me want to chase the black dress😬 I have to spend 80 more stars to get to 300, I was planning on buying the elephant but now I feel like chasing instead😬
    iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I literally only wanted the hair, what have i done to deserve this 😭
    Well Fairytale, now you have to pick yourself up, and start doing Bel Air reality shows.  Earn a butt load of stars back, and look at it this way.  You have already done all the heavy lifting in this Kollection. From here on in, all your boxes are great ones!. You come back to it another time if you’d rather, and know it’s all good.  
    I think you need a hug.  Will  cute puppies do?

But Im so sorry the Kollection was Kruel today. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk I see you matching eyeshadow with your top, STUNNING! 
    Thanks boo! 
    AliBryant said:
    Went on a tropical shopping spree in anticipation of next SYS! 

You’ve got me ready for summer! Love the fruit shades so much.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I wanted to share the results of my little shopping spree with you guys :)

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    A new outfit for the day! Played some Kollections, bought the elephant, and got some closet items. Couldn’t be happier!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Went on a tropical shopping spree in anticipation of next SYS! Every item was 50 stars or less:

Did we get a hint about the theme or is that just a guess? I'm already dreading it. Being forced to vote for heels on a beach background. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    If the next SYS is a Tropical Theme is defenetly in big trouble! 
    I mean i can do other themes and submit more classy dresses and gowns but in a Tropical Theme i have like a handfull of things i own that match the theme :P 
    Also im broke on Kstars so i only managed to do the GiftBox and get the shoes wich i love how they match the Trendsetter Clutch <3
    I am ready to submit my good old gowns ( don’t judge ) 🤣 I don’t own anything that screams “Tropical” and spending my K Stars just for the theme... No thanks. Lmao 😥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I want the bundle but the stars and earrings are a waste of stars. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @soundspretty We just got a hint that something is going to be tropical. Nothing is specified , but I really hope it’s not the SYS.  Honestly a tropical update? It’s winter. Not feeling it 😑 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @soundspretty That is my prediction based on the spoiler hint from the official KKH social media accounts. The other guess being it is a new location like Bali or Turks & Caicos since the K-Jenners went to those recently :)

I kind of hope it's not a tropical location though, the last location we got was Rio, so I am ready for something different.
    iOS
    With all this talk about  tropical locations I started thinking about bare shoulders and arms.  So I did it. T I bought the tattoo that most looks like something I would have gotten if I wasn't told  "you get a tattoo you're not riding on my bike"  a while back.  So yes, that lovely flowery shoulder upper arm ink is now proudly on my dolls.  Now. If a little heart ir butterfly design for thd upper body  between breast and shoulder, I'd buy that too. 

What else are you guys buying?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    i had a list ready to go shopping yesterday and now i look at the items and all i can think of is 
    but do you really need that
    i can feel this being a long weekend already 😩😂

i do have to admit that you're all convincing me of getting the earnable dress
    (this happened with the last weekend GB hair and we all know how that went) hint: i totally chased the hair

edit: i started with the chihuahua in Bel Air and now i'm in love
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @AliBryant - I am loving your tropical outfits! I wish I had had your sensible foresight before I went on my K star spending binge earlier!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019

got stars inside my freebie and i must say i'm pretty happy with my palette
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

I've been wanting to spend my kstars for a while, so even though I'm not into the earnables I finished a few things I wanted to. I finished painting my house purple... I painted a third one day then remembered I should wait for a VIP & stopped. lol Then I finally gave my husband a makeover... new hair & eye color. I wanted to do the darkest brown hair but black was half the price so I went with that. So I earned the shoes & one giftbox pick which resulted in nada. Was hoping for the bracelet. I'd love to get something from a giftbox again one day.

Still debating on the fashion goals... and I wanted to buy the Lisbon house & perfumery but would like to get items back in return so I may wait another month until the next VIP.

Also, to remember my businesses, I always start with the same one first (Chevier Paris) & go from there... so when I can't remember what day it starts, I just pop into that one when I'm gathering energy & check. Once it's unlocked, then I know to continue with all my businesses before tasks... I also try to do them in order of location on the cities listed on flights so I don't miss any. And for the salon... I pop in there when gathering energy through NY cities usually in the evenings & catch the people to help. Not sure if that helps any, but that's my strategy.

I wish Glu would change the location door a different color when our businesses were ready so we could tell from the street. Like give it the yellow exclamation balloon or something on the door. It'd be helpful.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine