šŸ›ļø KK:H WeekEnd Event -1/25/19 Predictive Bullhorns Say VIP

Comments

• KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I am so greatful for this vip dress, and the TS hair šŸ˜­šŸ™ŒšŸ»Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I was broke last weekend (chased hair, didnā€™t get it) so I saved up about 80 stars over the week. Happy to have the shoes, my GB was just Kash, but so jealous over the earnable dress, itā€™s gorgeous šŸ‘ŒĀ 
    On the plus side I earned 3 stars for a daily box so now I have a whole SIX stars to my name šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I also didnā€™t have great luck for the Fab & Futuristic kollection. First three boxes were energy, glasses, and kash. Ugh, I want that bundle!

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @kate_kkh Ā Dixie Ā @KKHLucy Ā @TrashleyKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Did anyone else do the PATW Tokyo event and not get the 40 k stars? All I got from the dang box was energy. Just my luck.Ā 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Rae is very sad that she wonā€™t be earning extra k stars from gigs all weekend. Iā€™m off to run a marathon in Orlando, and wonā€™t be playing for the rest of the weekend. Hereā€™s to hoping you all get rich on K stars, and keep your fingers crossed my husband doesnā€™t dump me when I get on my game on Monday xx
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ā @twiggythedino14 you were only supposed to get 3 k stars from the Tokyo gig! Well, 4, because you get one for every gig, plus Simon offered 3 extra
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @mikaylachimo
    Frustrating. It didn't give me any. Too bad.Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Been waiting for Maria to come up with some good luxe offer but she seem to have disappear!
    Have she already jetted away to a tropical location with Simon?

Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019
    1. I got the glasses, but kinda wanted the hair. I got really lucky and kept getting KStars and then got the dress. That's when I realized, the hair kinda looks like some I already have, so I quit while I was ahead.

2. I took a spin on that Golden Opulence Kollection hoping I'd get this leopard skirt or the top for the possible upcoming SYS.

3. The earnable shoes & dress.

I also bought & furnished the purfumery and got the Hollywood dog. Now to sit back and work all weekend getting Kstars back and hoping for once Maria doesn't call me with anything good.Ā 

PS, I forgot to accidentally didn't buy the billboard for the perfume. Good lord now it has Willow on it, however can I get it back to my doll? I do have a gig left, maybe I'll get it then?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am so in love with all my new dresses and hairstyles, I don't know what to wear anymorešŸ˜« I am now earning some stars back for the other hair I like so much, but I think I will wait till the next vipšŸ¤”. Or not... I don't knowšŸ˜¬
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I really like this dress šŸ¤”, but I will never use those eyes....Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @yezx - I thought the same when I bought it yesterday. But they started to grow on me a bit. Then I read someone's post yesterday about how a lot of the eyes are too high on the face and now I can't unsee it šŸ˜‚
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae omg fair play to you running a marathon theyā€™s amazing keep us updated on how you go!Ā 
    Also is the blue SMC dress still in the rotation of bundles? Or this white one:

I really need to spend my money Glu, give it to me pleaseeeee

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx I donā€™t see a blue SMC, the first one is Kimā€™s Met Gala look and yes itā€™s in rotation. The second one is not, I am also waiting for it.Ā 
    I think you look gorgeous with the new fashion bundle and I love the eyes on my doll. And even if you donā€™t like them I think the dress and the hair are worth it alone.
    edited January 2019
    This one @melissakkh:

I really want this one, but I'll probably buy the fashion bundle if I dont like the bundle that will pop up in 30 minutesĀ 

ps sorry for all these typos its hard typing on a phone with dutch autocorrect

@yezx Yes, that bundle is also in rotation! Let me now what you decide!Ā 
    edited January 2019

This is the one that popped up... the fashion bundle is still there for 1 day and 16 hours, so I'll wait one more day and hope the blue bundle shows up tomorrow... i would hate myself so much if I buy the fashion bundle now and the blue shows up tomorrow šŸ˜…

Btw the persons who said to do brooklyn and Toronto when the daily GB pops up, it is working for now šŸ˜Š Thanks for the tips again!

Okay, then I'll now go back to study this thing, dont understand a thing lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Rae is very sad that she wonā€™t be earning extra k stars from gigs all weekend. Iā€™m off to run a marathon in Orlando, and wonā€™t be playing for the rest of the weekend. Hereā€™s to hoping you all get rich on K stars, and keep your fingers crossed my husband doesnā€™t dump me when I get on my game on Monday xx
    If you are still here and reading......leave your doll in a place where you can immediately date before moving your doll, when you get back.Ā  Leave her in Oak so when you open you can avoid stepping out to the street and getting the break up.Ā  Good luck in the marathon. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok,Ā  I'm weak.Ā  I admit it.Ā  I said I wasn't touching the kollection, all was going great.....and then I saw the shoes.
    So, I hoped being shoes, they'd be one of the 1st boxes.Ā  okĀ  I love my shoes.Ā  Don't judge.Ā  And no.Ā  I am NOT disclosing when the shoes appeared, let's just say, they were expensive shoes.Ā  lol.Ā  All 3 times.
    I really really love the shoes.Ā  Now since I have it, I'll go play with more of the kollection.Ā Ā Ā  (Have you seen those shoes?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    @yezx I hated high school for one single reason ... Math! And I was in a school where math was a priority and my last two years ( 11th and 12th grade ) we were studying stereometry. šŸ˜¾
    @yezx I love a good math equation only thing I was good at in school was maths, chemistry and biology! Never one for languages!! Good luck with the studying šŸ‘šŸ¼
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh I hated it in high school too... now in university I have it for "research purposes", not that i'll ever use it since I want to become a legal counselor... I just really need to pass this šŸ˜­

@dramadramadrama I am so totally jealous! I was always a language kind of person, I speak 5 languages, but right now I just wish I was good at math... but Thank you šŸ’•

@yezx tbh languages will stand to you more in life! I love traveling and I can tell you no math equations came Iā€™m handy when it came to ordering dinner!! Ā Lol
    edited January 2019
    Only math I know is calculating how much I have to pay when there are discounts šŸ˜‚ @dramadramadrama

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KaylaJ Don't worry your old billboard will return after awhile, probably after a gig? i don't remember, it was a long time ago, but willow's wasn't there for long. I still regret not buying the perfume billboard tho, it's so much better. Wish we could get a second chance at it:/
    iOS
    edited January 2019
    @DramaDramaDrama I am also not a language girl. But I am okay with that. When I was in high school everyone was saying how you have to know languages and thatā€™s partially true, but I was always irritated when someone was pushy about it. Literature, History and Biology were my nature. And for me it was really hard to decide what to study in uni, at the end I went with history. And I am so glad I did.Ā 
    @yezx I was studying math and physics Ā seriously in high school and for nothing. All that energy I wasted. Definitely learned a lesson.Ā 
    I also wanted to study history @melissakkh, but there isn't much work potential here with that degree... I was so blinded by the languages that I studied tourism management first, realizing later that I never wanted to work with them... So I study law now, together with 500 other students, in my city alone (not that they all pass it, 2/3 don't make it) and so far I have no regrets haha

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Iā€™m getting a language degree! I speak 2 languages fluently, I understand and speak French (but not so fluently), Iā€™m studying German and I plan on learning Russian next year! šŸ˜…
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter