🛍️ KK:H WeekEnd Event -1/25/19 Predictive Bullhorns Say VIP

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx The easy part is getting in university, the hard part is staying there 😂 Well I am graduating this summer so I did pretty okay 👌🏻 I will probably end up teaching in university... Definitely not high school, I don’t like children. I still haven’t decided what my grad major is going to be. #tired
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hello there👋🏾. I'm Carolette. Let me be your tour guide. Welcome to our museum. Follow my lead. I'll show you guys around.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    yezx said:

Okay, then I'll now go back to study this thing, dont understand a thing lol

Hey, you're also from the Netherlands?☺️👋🏼
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @chelsea123 van België 😅
    And @elettrahere I'm also learning russian! I speak dutch, french, spanish and english fluently (even though I cant write them very well)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @yezx That's seriously impressive! I've got so much admiration for people who are multi-lingual! I've been learning Italian casually for the last three years. Am by no means fluent, but always feel quite proud of myself when I go to Italy and can get the best tips from locals on where to eat :)
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    Also, major kudos to people who are good at math! I just fall apart when someone puts numbers in front of me!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I decided to get fashion goals as I loved the medusa eyes at Halloween but missed them so thought I'd grab these. Then got a hairstyle and a pose to get to shoes. Free box was bracelet. I'm liking the Selina Kyle style my dolls got going at the mo. 

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hello there👋🏾. I'm Carolette. Let me be your tour guide. Welcome to our museum. Follow my lead. I'll show you guys around.

I love this!!!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Carol Davida, your edit skills are amazing!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My lucky pick! The dress is the only gift box item I wanted. Got it in my free box! Woohoo~💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    yezx said:
    @chelsea123 van België 😅
    And @elettrahere I'm also learning russian! I speak dutch, french, spanish and english fluently (even though I cant write them very well)
    Brilliant!!’
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @yezx That's seriously impressive! I've got so much admiration for people who are multi-lingual! I've been learning Italian casually for the last three years. Am by no means fluent, but always feel quite proud of myself when I go to Italy and can get the best tips from locals on where to eat :)
    I’m Italian! 🍝
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Just bought the Chevier fashion house in Paris! I’m so excited!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congratulations that is my favorite business.  You will love it. Most fun to do as well. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    @KaylaJ Don't worry your old billboard will return after awhile, probably after a gig? i don't remember, it was a long time ago, but willow's wasn't there for long. I still regret not buying the perfume billboard tho, it's so much better. Wish we could get a second chance at it:/

Thank you @alice_kkh! I did the gig in Florence, flirted with Cassio and voila! Def nice that a few of those gigs in the perfume storyline were only an hour, esp this weekend getting a Kstar back

@Carol Davida oh my! A museum where we can drink? Be right there! Lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I’m Italian! 🍝
    Ah! Ciao! Mi amo il tuo paese!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    I am so greatful for this vip dress, and the TS hair 😭🙌🏻 
    you look UNREAL 🔥

i'm definitely getting this dress, all of you wearing it have convinced me (as if i needed any convincing)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got lucky this week with the hair, it is so good! 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow tysm ladies @yezx, @Rikk, and @KaylaJ for your wonderful compliments about my edit🤩. I'm so glad that you all love it sm 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I’m Italian! 🍝
    Ah! Ciao! Mi amo il tuo paese!
    Yey you did pretty good !! Instead of mi put io.. that’s I in Italian ❤️ You speak or write it better and more then my hubby.. been married 13 years and he still don’t speak my language 🤣🤣good thing I learn American pretty fast 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @yezx The blue dress SMC has shown up in my game very recently. Crossing my fingers that you get it! I'm hoping I get one of the ones on my wishlist, you can see which ones I want here

This is the one I have now... not worth buying because I already have multiple dresses like this & I don't like the shoes. 

Praying to the Glu gods for a SMC I want later tonight!!! 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I have a question girls! If I buy the St. Moritz resort and don’t furnish it, do I still get a minimum paycheck?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @elettrahere Nope, you have to furnish it first 😊
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got lucky this week with the hair, it is so good! 
    Wow I should play around with hair colors more! Seeing this in pink is like a whole new hairstyle — so cute 💕
    @alice_kkh thank you! You saved me 10 k-stars :) 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @elettrahere if you’re ever looking for a new business in the future you should definitely buy it tho, it’s totally worth it. You get 5stars/week for answering a few phone calls 😄
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This hair isn’t exactly versatile even though I think it’s adorable so I’ve been working on ways to style it besides with this weekends dress! The color is so specific, it’s so hard 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    Also is the blue SMC dress still in the rotation of bundles? 
    got the offer with this dress today, so there’s definitely a chance it will pop up in your game soon! 

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    During this VIP week end I finally decided to buy the turtle & chihuahua in Bel Air, plus this dress & hair. I’m happy 😊 and not gonna go for the earnable hair, because I have no idea how to style it! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Hey guys, I have a question about So Chic London. When we get to that part in the storyline, do we have to purchase the store or do we get it for free?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here