Favorite Business Properties?

ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
Hi! Was wondering what everyone's favorite business properties are?
I'm debating which one I should invest in next! :confused:
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm going to move this to General Discussion. There might be a similar thread or a little chatter in that section about why business to buy next, and since this is subjective ...hang on moving it.

And My fave is Chevier Paris. 7 star payout, for 3 small gigs. Yes yes yes and yes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks Koko!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I like So Chic London because its three gigs can be completed easily and rapidly -- for instance, I can complete the 8-hr shift with just a single full bar of energy. For that reason I like to work gigs at this business during Professional events -- it's a nice break from grinding reality shows and still earns me a decent amount of event points. And the business only takes 3 days to refresh instead of 7!

My other favorite is the Igloo Club in Reykjavik. 5 K-stars if you ace all three gigs, each of which have achievements to chase, like Mix Master for the DJ gig. It also just looks cool (cold, even) inside and purchasing it unlocks the cute pet polar bear cub!

koko's recommendation of Chevier Paris is also a good one. Nice K-star payout and the gigs don't demand much energy.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks Pez!
    Right now my favorites are So Chic London (for the same reasons as you said) and K World Park (big pay out and only one 3 hour gig). The Ice Club & Paris Fashion House are great too! Still need that to get the polar bear! :o

I'm wondering if I should get Sky Restaurant Hotel, the Brooklyn Hair Salon, or the Cape Town Vineyard next.
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I love Paris and London the most!

The hair salon and Toronto are cool too because they are so different.

The one one I regret the most is probably the gym and San Diego.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    ac002 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if I should get Sky Restaurant Hotel, the Brooklyn Hair Salon, or the Cape Town Vineyard next.

I don't own the Vineyard yet, but I do own the other two. What I like best about the Brooklyn Hair Salon is that it's possible to 'fully furnish' it with just cash items. (And they aren't ridiculously expensive, like how the So Chic London cash furnishings are, which cost several tens of thousands of dollars each. I think the ones in Brooklyn are just a few thousand each.) (There are K-star furnishings available too, but I like to cheap out when possible.) Fully furnishing it bumps up the daily customers from 1 to 2, and pleasing 10 customers a week earns you a better payout than pleasing the minimum of 5.

I'm sorry that I forget at the moment the exact cash and K-star rewards of Sky in Hollywood, but the two gigs there each take about the same amount of energy to complete as each of the Chevier Paris and Igloo Club gigs.

Sorry if you already knew all of this -- I forget how detailed the real estate agent gets with you in describing each business ahead of time. I do prefer the hair salon to Sky. I'm putting off the Vineyard because it costs more than what I'd like to shell out for a business and would take quite a long time to pay itself off.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Hi, I'm going to move this to General Discussion. There might be a similar thread or a little chatter in that section about why business to buy next, and since this is subjective ...hang on moving it.

And My fave is Chevier Paris. 7 star payout, for 3 small gigs. Yes yes yes and yes.

Ooo I did not know this! I'm definitely considering this for the next VIP event, would love to get this one! <3
    Do we have to furnish it? How much do we have to spend in total for the Chevier Paris? :rolleyes:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love the gym! It's the only business that gives you clothing items!

And here's the link for reference, though my list is very short and to the point. You can ask for the details here. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

The gym gives clothes? I never bought it because it seems like K stars for energy isn't worth it, I have the private jet so I can just zoom around picking up way more energy that way, so I have never purchased the gym.

Can you elaborate? How do you get free clothes from the gym, is it like a random occurance or some sort of achievement?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's an exclusive partnership for the gym owners!

You get a tile every week after you 5-star the 3-hour workout session, and you can collect the reward once you've earned all 3 tiles. Like other partnerships, it resets so you can get to the next item.

You'll get a pair of shoes, tights and a top. After that you'll get 3 k-stars from it as a prize!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

And here's the link for reference, though my list is very short and to the point. You can ask for the details here. :)

thank youuu! <3
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Chevier Paris because of the great payout.
    So Chic London because I can do it more often than all the others and I didn't have to completely furnish to get the max payout.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • EmsKKHEmsKKH Registered Users 2 Posts
    I definitely recommend the Brooklyn Hair Salon - you get two DAILY chances to improve your pay-out before payday! All you have to do is satisfy your customers by choosing the right hairstyle for their inquiries (super fun and easy). The Cape Town Vineyard also has a great payout with only one 3 hour gig, and if a restaurant happens to tweet about your wine, you get a nice bonus! They're all win-win situations :D
    ✨Daily KKH iOS Player✨
    ✨Level 30, 1+++✨
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Can anyone who bought the vineyard tell me their honest thoughts? It sounds really cute and I love the location but the price is kinda steep so I'm still on the fence.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bought the Salon this weekend and I think it's really cute. I wasn't in love with it at first because you have to please customers and I forever forget about those, but the little stories they have and changing their hair def makes it worth it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'll name in order: Chevier DEF my favorite!!!!! 7 K-Stars?! ****! If it were 10 that would be amazing!
    K-Park! Amazing payout! Half the chevier for 1/3 of gigs!!
    Cape Town for the chance of getting 5 K-Stars - when we're not twitted is lame! Only 2!
    Papagayos for the XP points!!!

I don't own Chevier Toronto, neither the Brooklyn salon! So idk how that does!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I love Chevier in Paris as well! That's my favorite one as the payout is the most reasonable. I bought the vineyard on this VIP weekend, but it's going to take forever to turn a profit on it because it cost 90 k stars which is insane. My next favorite is definitely K Park! That's a really nice one. I love the Brooklyn salon because I love to see the hair styles change as we give 'advice.' I always remember to check Brooklyn and Toronto together with my daily gift box so I remember to go to those locations every day (thanks for the advice, Sugar).

My least favorite is the gym now because I have all three sets of clothing, and now you have to complete three workouts in three weeks just to get three k stars. Kind of lame.
  • samiysamiy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think that the perfumery in Lisbon is totally worth it. You get 12,000 dollars and 3 K stars. You launch one perfume, name it and promote it once a week. K  Park, in Seoul, and Chevier are both great. I thought the ski lodge was pretty stupid at first too, but once a week Liam calls with the payout is 5 K stars, and 7,500 dollars. Once in a while you do a photo shoot st the lodge, it’s three hours long. Sometimes he will also call with some sort of problem and you just have to pick an option to fix it. 
  • shazaalyyshazaalyy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I bought Brooklyn hair S. and chiever toronto and they are amaizing this give you each week a good pay with a little energy every day * i remember visited those two when the daily reward appears * I also bought PARGUE bar and i think it's very vey good .. just 1 gig for 6 hour every week and your pay is +4000$ i think with 4k stars , i bought bar Reykjavik not the best but i do it when you have energy and you don't want to do a professional gigs it may help you and the pay for 3 gigs is 5K and dollars i don't remember how much , i bought the GYM and it's really lame if you have your private jet you pay k stars for energy not the best idea at all 
    i recommend you chiever Paris payout is really high and with small 3 gigs 
     in samiy said: thank you you helped me alot next vip event i would buy those purfumery and sky lodge 
    I think that the perfumery in Lisbon is totally worth it. You get 12,000 dollars and 3 K stars. You launch one perfume, name it and promote it once a week. K  Park, in Seoul, and Chevier are both great. I thought the ski lodge was pretty stupid at first too, but once a week Liam calls with the payout is 5 K stars, and 7,500 dollars. Once in a while you do a photo shoot st the lodge, it’s three hours long. Sometimes he will also call with some sort of problem and you just have to pick an option to fix it. 

Welcome to the forum @shazaalyy

My fave business if Paris Chevier.  Then the hotel,  least favorite is the bar in Prague  I hate making those 2 drinks over and over. Let me sweep up a broken glass or wipe down a counter....something. lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Honestly the ski lodge takes zero effort once you've built it up to top tier on all attributes and you just get a bunch of stars each week for nothing. Recommend 100%
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My fav bisnesses are the Chevier Fashion House in Paris and the Ski Lodge in St Mauritz!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'm waiting until a VIP weekend to pull the trigger on Chevier.
    Could someone fill me in on some details I can't find online?
    - How much (both $$$ and kstars) does it take to fully furnish?
    - The 3, 3 hour tasks, are they easy to complete?
    Thank you!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Does this help @skevans

1. Chevier Fashion House

Cost: 65 k-stars
      Job: 3h design session, fashion show and promotional event.
      Payout: 3 k-stars and $2,000 cash.
      Furnishing Cost: 75 k-stars and $85,000 cash.
      Increased Payout: 7 k-stars and $4,250 cash.

2. Chevier Boutique

Job: Make 5 customers happy
      Payout: 2 k-stars and $1,000 cash.
      Furnishing Cost: 25 k-stars and $58,000 cash.
      Upgraded Job: Make 10 customers happy
      Increased Payout: 3 k-stars and $2,000 cash.
    iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Does this help @skevans

1. Chevier Fashion House

Job: 3h design session, fashion show and promotional event.
      Payout: 3 k-stars and $2,000 cash.
      Furnishing Cost: 75 k-stars and $85,000 cash.
      Increased Payout: 7 k-stars and $4,250 cash.

2. Chevier Boutique

Job: Make 5 customers happy
      Payout: 2 k-stars and $1,000 cash.
      Furnishing Cost: 25 k-stars and $58,000 cash.
      Upgraded Job: Make 10 customers happy
      Increased Payout: 3 k-stars and $2,000 cash.
    YAAAASSSS!
    It absolutely does help, thanks doll!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    The ski lodge in St.Moritz is my favourite it takes no effort for a big payout! The perfumery is also amazing! I also love the ice bar in reykjavik! 
  • Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can someone tell my why So Chic London is locked and also Sky? I am level 36, do I need to be a higher level? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Ava_Nicole I unlocked so chic London two days ago. I’m level 32. It just depends on what storylines you do I think. I did something related to a dance off with willow pape in London before being offered it. Not sure how that started or what came before it. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited January 2019
    Do you have a lot if undone storyline? A style magazine trashes your sense of style Kendall agrees to help work with you to improve your style you have a gig  with her at Tavern, and you should be close.    has that happened yet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    @Ava_Nicole I unlocked so chic London two days ago. I’m level 32. It just depends on what storylines you do I think. I did something related to a dance off with willow pape in London before being offered it. Not sure how that started or what came before it. 
    Thank you! I’ll look for that quest, I have a lot I haven’t done.