šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK said:
    I love the sneak peak.Ā  When we bring up how parties were only 4 in the past year, we need a disclaimer.Ā  The parties were dreaded.Ā  Players complained more about the parties than Dating, and that says a lot due to the cost of dating and not being able to pick your own times.Ā Ā  THENĀ  2 more guests were added to Parties and for the first time in maybe 3 years, I loved Parties again.Ā  So, while we could certainly have had MORE party events after they were fixed, I'd like to think part of the reason we had so few, were because we were very vocal about hating parties.Ā  Now that they're fixed......I'd love a party weekend each month, like the old old days. ;)Ā  Ooooh, I think I know my new hashtag.Ā  (guess I'm just a party girl at heart.)

LOL Koko, I was thinking the exact same thing! Ā We hated parties but when they added the option for extra guests it made it more manageable. If Glu would just add the ā€œstarterā€ star that all the other events have, then I think people would want to party more again šŸ˜šŸ„³šŸ·
    I agreeā€”although I would also like to see Glu change parties so that relationships with the friends we invite improve!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I seriously hope they refresh the gifting wardrobe for our Konnections contacts. I have a lot of Sidharth Malhotra, and Chris Evans clones in my game and many of them are wearing the same clothes because they do not consistently update the wardrobe to gift them.Ā 

I also noticed we do not have Dirk Diamonds hair color! I was about to edit his appearance and that hair color is not available to usĀ šŸ˜ šŸ˜‘

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    No idea. It has been like this for months. Nobody else has this issue but me. šŸ˜¢ It could be the sign ā€œ&ā€ on my profile name. I wish the forum would allow me to change my forum name.
    I think it's because you have spaces in your name :/Ā 
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @melissakkh The forum hates me. Even if you can tag me, I wonā€™t get notifications when forum friends tag me. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜©

@Angeline & Jon
    Don't be silly girl, we love you šŸ˜ ā¤ļø

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Silly question, have you checked your notification settings? Ā Go to your profile, and look under notifications. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Aww... @SugarK šŸ’–šŸ˜˜šŸ’–

Yes, I checked my notification preferences. I have both ā€œwhen people mention meā€ and ā€œprivate messagesā€ āœ… but only get notifications when people send me private messages.Ā @kokokokonut

Edit to add:Ā 
    @alice_kkh (oops, edit it again, tagged the wrong person ā˜ŗļø)Ā You might be right. It could be the spaces in my profile name. Maybe @KalindaKing can change my forum name to just Angeline?!
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I donā€™t know about the bonus star on party !! Like if u do it in the bel air house you have 9 guest and all u need to finish the party is click the 5 energy option for each guest which give u a star /2 when u finally collect an item Ā so if they put the gold star that mean they either lower the purple star u collect to fill one which will make no difference or you canā€™t tap 2 guest which result in you loosing event star ! I think party should stay as they are or if they put the gold star than they have to change the amount of energy for action so we can click all 9 guest but that would pretty much put it like it is now so the gold star is literally useless! Ā In the bel air house at least! But I doubt people do party anywhere else since itā€™s the easier houseĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Maybe we get to pick the length of our dates since Valentineā€™s Day is approaching? Ooh or maybe a business tracker?! Iā€™m not getting my hopes up for an xp meter although that would be lovely as well. Whatever happens, Iā€™m still excited šŸ’•
  • kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    Does anybody know when the update is?Ā 

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm so excited. I love the fact that we get an achievement update!
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I'm calling it now....the VIP player requested benefit will be.....an exclusive Kollection.....an exKlusive Kollection if you willĀ 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I agree, we pay enough k-stars for a Kollection, so the energy should be taken off.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope weā€™ll get more make up. I really want contour available to buy in the closet.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I'm calling it now....the VIP player requested benefit will be.....an exclusive Kollection.....an exKlusive Kollection if you willĀ 
    Nooooooooooooooooo. I hope notĀ  :D:D
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I havenā€™t noticed receiving less k stars from reality run ins. Maybe Iā€™m just lucky now, or I was unlucky before, but I think itā€™s about the same?Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Since itā€™s 2019 can we at least get 2017 items added to the throw back items?!? And not so many accessories and shoes... we want the good stuffĀ 
    I reckon that Glu should add some 2018 items to the throwback boxes.
    Also does anyone know when the update will be coming? My guess is tomorrow for people in AustraliaĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Honestly idc which items they add to the tb boxes, as long as they keep updating them
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh The forum hates me. Even if you can tag me, I wonā€™t get notifications when forum friends tag me. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜©

@Angeline & Jon no no no we love you!! See, I can tag you dollĀ  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow, new udpate is right around the corner! I'm very curious to see if the downwards spiral continues or if Glu steps up their game and releases an update worthy to KK:H...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Fingers crossed that the update is today šŸ˜†
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I would love an update today, as I am off work for a few days at my parents' place in New York, and it's effing freezing out. Just plan to hermit inside today!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @KimsBestie May I ask you which part of my post you disagree or do you disagree with everything I said in that post? I edited my post to suggest the camera man to be outside of the Bel Air mansion during VIP events instead of at all times. I can see ppl donā€™t want him to be out there all the time. Itā€™s great that Glu put him there during professional and reality show events. It would be very convenient to have him out there for VIP events, too. Some also have different opinions about the party events but we express our thoughts here hoping Glu will make the party event enjoyable for everyone.Ā 
    It bothers me seeing ppl just going around posts pressing disagree buttons without explaining why. My very first ā€œdisagreeā€ was from @pua. I replied to her post about her saying the colorism voting in SYS events. That I understand. I didnā€™t press disagree button on her post instead, I shared my point of view. To see someone disagree with my entire post is hard to accept. Just genuinely want to know why?

Since I cannot tag you, I will quote you. I šŸ’Æ agree with you. I have six disagrees and it did bother, but I didnā€™t said anything. I never hit the disagree button on a member without explaining myself. Well actually I just donā€™t hit it, instead I tag the person and express my opinion. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Edit: I actually have seven. Hard to keep track of them šŸ˜‚
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have a feeling the update will come this week!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited January 2019
    Iā€™ll be honest, I got a star as recently as this weekend for a reality run in. Ā Friday or Saturday. I hardly played yesterday. Ā But it is rarer than when the feature 1st rolled out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ā <3 Ā Did I mention Happy Monday? Ā  And does anyone with a nose for these things think itā€™s Update Monday? Ā iā€™m Not feeling it for today. Ā Iā€™d love it, my brain just says Monday?..........Nah.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2019
    LindaVB said:

@Angeline & Jon no no no we love you!! See, I can tag you dollĀ  <3

Aww.... Thank you @LindaVB šŸ’–

I can ā€œseeā€ ppl tag me or quote me in their posts but I donā€™t get notifications. Unless I read every post, I wonā€™t know someone mentioned me. So, if any of you ever tagged me and I didnā€™t respond, please donā€™t think that I ignore you. I donā€™t read every post in the forum.Ā 

@melissakkh I miss the old forum when we didnā€™t have the disagree button. That way ppl would post to disagree, not just throw a bomb and leave others wounded. šŸ˜¢
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers