Cribs 8 achievement?

BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Hi all, 

So I recently bought the final business (art gallery), and I have bought every house and still my cribs achievement 8 is at 75%. Is there anything special i need to do to get to 100? I don't have many cars or furniture but I assumed that was the other achievements.... Any tips would be appreciated!

🙏🏻❤️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     I believe it is currently not possible to complete Cribs.  A player posted that support told her it was not 'achievable' at that time.  I'm 80% as well.  When I heard that, I relaxed and focused on How I roll.  That one is doable. :)   NOW  I'm adding a disclaimer, I can't do a search for that post right now, but I know that was the case a little while ago.                                                               
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thanks @kokokokonut! 👍 Now to start saving up for cars 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good choice.  I have never heard of any other stalled achievement.  Do you have the helicopter yet?  It looks fabulous at the corner.  The Pink color looks very purple.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LadyMaverickLadyMaverick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Perhaps that “glitch” could be fixed? I’m kind of OCD and seeing 75% every time I log in is making me crazy, like I forgot to buy another house or something 😂