šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Im just so excited to find out what they have done to the VIP subscription, and I hope itā€™s worth re-subbing again cause I really wanna support the game with it šŸ¤©Ā 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Pleeeeeeeease, pretty please Kalinda!
    I've had a long, terrible day at work so an update on the update would go some way to improving my day! (The rest of the way will be sponsored by a gin and tonic)
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The anticipation is killing me!! Maybe this will help
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Pretty please update todayšŸ˜… I am dying to see the new goodies! Iā€™m refreshing my update page like no tomorrow šŸ˜‚
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well......it's Noon in New York, a New Day, and our lovely Glu Goddess hasn't said it isn't going to be today.Ā  So that's a positive.Ā  Let's all think positive, and send out all this positive energy.Ā  I'm chanting
    "Ohmmmmm..... come to us glorious game update from Glu. Ohm..... Come to us gloriurs game update from glu."
    And I have my Update Bling Tiara on, my lucky socks.Ā  So I'm all ready.Ā  Chant with me.Ā  "ohmmmmmmmmmm...... o:)B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update isn't coming out today. I'll keep you posted!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Im so ready for this update: Iā€™m max level, A+++, no 1 fans, no 1 Reality show and max level with my hubby...
    We have something in the new update that should make you happy!Ā  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
    edited January 2019
    Thanks Kalinda.Ā  You know dolls, everytime we gather like this to welcome the new update into the game, we get better at it.Ā  I can't wait to see tomorrow's.Ā  In face, I'll cater it. .....maybe.Ā  What is tomorrow? Wednesday.Ā  .Ā  Hmmmm anybody know where we can get a camel for the day?

Edit to Add:Ā  Easy guys.Ā  the camel request had nothing to do with the catering.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

okay but THIS SCENEĀ šŸ’”
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks so much @kokokokonut, @katiealexandraa, @mikaylachimo for helping me understand what is a ā€main questā€ gig vs. a side gig :)
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I'd best make that gin and tonic a double then! šŸ˜‚
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Will the Spread the Love boxes start as soon as we get the update? Ā I canā€™t remember how itā€™s worked with past updates. Ā I loved last yearā€™s items so Iā€™m looking forward to seeing whatā€™s new for this year.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Ā @judithkkh one of the saddest movie scenes ever šŸ’”
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Im so ready for this update: Iā€™m max level, A+++, no 1 fans, no 1 Reality show and max level with my hubby...
    OMG!!!
    I cant wait!! Thank you Kalinda!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Linda, think.Ā  What have you specifically mentioned lately?Ā  And remember how a feature we've asked for is coming?Ā  I wonder what that could be.Ā  It's driven me crazy since Kalinda first shared that.Ā  Any ideas?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Linda, think.Ā  What have you specifically mentioned lately?Ā  And remember how a feature we've asked for is coming?Ā  I wonder what that could be.Ā  It's driven me crazy since Kalinda first shared that.Ā  Any ideas?
    Maybe, since @LindaVB mentioned that she's been maxed out with her husband, and since this is the Valentine'sĀ  Day update, there will be updates to the marriage relationships??
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
    edited January 2019
    If that happens, I'm so glad I've been spoiling my spouse, rather than dump him for a different model.Ā  The only thing I can't do is change his skin color. From Nerd to Rocker...sigh.Ā  I just can't make him look like Johnny Black.Ā  That is so my type.Ā  Yet PuterHead is a Blonde of Norwegian Descent.Ā  (? Is that the word) lol.Ā Ā 
    Hey, if you can date & Marry Dirk........why can't we date and marry Johnny?Ā  Snap out of it Koko.
    Ok,Ā  I will be very happy to up the Achievements with my honey. And the clothes.Ā  Lately we've been getting great bling.Ā  I can only say 2 things.Ā Ā Ā  Thank You, and More Please. o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I divorced mine a few months ago to stop the calls and it's been WONDERFUL. He was maxed for like two years and it would be my luck that the moment I come up with this genius plan we get those achievements increased lol. I've had him sitting blank in my contacts list waiting for the next dating event.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ooh I hope itā€™s more to relationships! Iā€™m less than 500 points away from max so I would max him out during Valentineā€™s Day weekend, Iā€™d love to hear that thereā€™s more in store!! Maybe finally aging kids or a third kid, a storyline where we get rid of the nanny, etc, to go along with higher relationship levels??? Ooh or maybe the lovers acheivement will update along with it, I always love more gifts Iā€™m so excited
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Idk when it I see but today after having a very long long crazy day I open my app am sure saw thisĀ and all I could think was this

I dk about you guys but small things like this once in a while could be so nice to look forward to. Totally If we put so much money and time Ā into it and feels like we don't feel what's we care matters. But thanksĀ 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I would like to receive more gifts from my in-game NPC wife! STEP IT UP, HONEY! I accept jewelry, handhelds, and wigs, darling šŸ’•
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    So excited!! Does this mean that we'll have another set of come back^_^ please @KalindaKing please let us have a way to have Kash items instead of kstar items!! Would love to see a Kash kollection
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh I would LOVE to see a kashĀ kollection! I'd even pay $100,000!!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ugh, the wait is really killing me this time.

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

LindaVB said:
    Agree!!! Hopefully they'll remove the energy šŸ¤”Ā 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I hate to play a broken record, but I will say that I hope to see some of the awesome and reasonable requests made in the suggestion thread implemented. Fingers crossed that the update comes tomorrow!!! šŸ¤žšŸ¼ā¤ļø
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited January 2019
    LindaVB said:
    Wow thatā€™s great to hear for dolls whoā€™ve reached the peak of the rankings, but I have to say Iā€™m still gonna manage my expectations this time cos I donā€™t wanna get so disappointed if the updateā€™s gonna flop again. I hope we get a bomb valentine update. I also hope they release the spread the love boxes as soon as the update is out and see if they bring back last yearā€™s prizes. I want everything from it ngl esp the feather fan and the french maid outfit.

edit: Also, updating and adding back some other SMCs would be very much appreciatedšŸ’•
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Rikk What I do every once in a while is google the name of a storyline gig I getā€”such as this one: "Kendall Soiree"ā€”with "kkh". Sometimes questions about the gig, or people discussing the gig in this forum, come up and you can see when the gig was released (roughly). I was able to learn that the "Kendall Soiree"Ā gig leads to the one where you get the dress, and that a lot of people were talking about it in January 2017, so I'm guessing it was a new gig in January 2017 or just before
    My last post was removed because I put a link and a picture, but to make it more vague:
    this is kinda what I do!! I google ā€œkkh (name of gig)ā€ and along with finding helpful posts here, I found another website where itā€™ll tell you info about that gig and can show you what gig you will get a call for next when you finish it. You can look through specific storylines to see how many gigs they are and how close you are to being done with that specific storyline. I donā€™t think itā€™s been updated in a long time though so recent storylines arenā€™t on there and thereā€™s some holes, but it was super helpful when I had 30+ gigsĀ 
    @mikaylachimo Can you inbox me the name of the website
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Preach on girl . It's like really guys please give us a try with on of the collection and see I would gladly use all the money I get from these boxs and use it instead of allowing to set there picking at the clothes i can pay kash