🎆 v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This morning was my last exam! WHOOP, WHOOP 🙌🏻 I will be home all day, waiting for the update and I KNOW it’s going to be today. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am the only one who likes big amounts of energy and cash in the kollections? Cash helps me to buy houses ( they are expensive ) and energy helps me to finish the events faster. They better do not remove them from the kollections, other wise I’ll be really disappointed. ☠️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I am the only one who likes big amounts of energy and cash in the kollections? Cash helps me to buy houses ( they are expensive ) and energy helps me to finish the events faster. They better do not remove them from the kollections, other wise I’ll be really disappointed. ☠️
    It depends. There’s a Kollection I love but I won’t buy any boxes because getting 50 energy for 55 k-stars is incredible, and not in a positive way. Maybe getting 100+ energy for so many k-stars would be less scary and we would happily complete the whole Kollection. But I still agree with those saying that energy should be taken off. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder if today will be update day?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This morning was my last exam! WHOOP, WHOOP 🙌🏻 I will be home all day, waiting for the update and I KNOW it’s going to be today. 
    Congratulations on the last exam, whether or not it's a graduation, This is how you should feel!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @KimsBestie You should change your name to Glu's bestie.
    Thank you, I might actually do it. You never know 😘
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut .I am graduating this May 🙌🏻 But I still feel very relived knowing I passed  my exams successfully. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Last months update was on a Wednesday so here’s to hoping that it’s today!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Thanks @kokokokonut .I am graduating this May 🙌🏻 But I still feel very relived knowing I passed  my exams successfully. 
    Doll, you are in the home stretch.  That pic was for inspiration as your breeze through the last semester.  Wait till you see the Hat Toss I post for you then (makes note to assemble largest graduation cap toss in internet history)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    @KimsBestie You should change your name to Glu's bestie.
    Thank you, I might actually do it. You never know 😘
    Sorry  Angeline's user name was changed because the transfer from one forum to another made it impossible for her to receive notifications.  "At will" changes are not performed by Glu.  I'm sorry, and KimsBestie is cool.  At best, IF your account became glitched the best you could change to would be KimsBesti or KimsBest  that def wouldn't work for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I do remember that it was harder to get kash and energy when I first started playing, but after a while kash becomes easily attainable by doing gigs and it’s pretty much useless after you buy the houses and the other kash items you want because 99% of the suff in the game is for kstars. As for energy buying pets is a much better investment imo

iOS
    edited January 2019
    It depends. There’s a Kollection I love but I won’t buy any boxes because getting 50 energy for 55 k-stars is incredible, and not in a positive way. Maybe getting 100+ energy for so many k-stars would be less scary and we would happily complete the whole Kollection. But I still agree with those saying that energy should be taken off of Kollections. 
    I usually spend 30-50 K stars for energy or cash. When you think about it, people actually save a lot of money and stars for those. I can get $75k cash from my kollections for a little amount of stars when $50k cash alone in the shop costs £39 pounds for me and in the kollections I spend max 50 K Stars that only cost £5 in the shop. It helps me to save and buy houses/furniture etc. Same goes for the energy!
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:

I do remember that it was harder to get kash and energy when I first started playing, but after a while kash becomes easily attainable by doing gigs and it’s pretty much useless after you buy the houses and the other kash items you want because 99% of the suff in the game is for kstars. As for energy buying pets is a much better investment imo

It might be a bummer for those that has everything and have been playing this game for years.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Random question, but how do i finish this task?? It has been there for months and there is nothing happening in simons office :neutral:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I'm asking glu about your odd task.  Does Simon say anything when you go there? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm asking glu about your odd task.  Does Simon say anything when you go there? 
    Thank you! No nothing... 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Katinkae that is weird, it looks like it is cut off too. Have you checked for Simon at all of your possible locations, resatuarants, bars, etc. and every room in Bel Air?
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @Katinkae that is weird, it looks like it is cut off too. Have you checked for Simon at all of your possible locations, resatuarants, bars, etc. and every room in Bel Air?
    I havent been looking for him all over, he sits at his office all the time im going there, but nothing that ticks this task off 

edited January 2019

I also have this task from easter, but kim is never home.. I have checked thousands of times 😅 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @LindaVB just a thought have you ever suggested for us to date either Cassio or Raul. I was thinking since this is a love update maybe we’ll finally be able to. 👀
    KKHLucy said:
    @LindaVB just a thought have you ever suggested for us to date either Cassio or Raul. I was thinking since this is a love update maybe we’ll finally be able to. 👀
    The Glu staff has mentioned before that we will be able to date Raul in the future. Just don’t know when. 🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I just hope that the Valentine’s Day items actually scream Valentine’s Day! The Christmas and New Years items were not holiday themed at all
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    UPDATE TODAY???????
    I hate to be debbie downer, but posting in all caps is not allowed.  It's taken as shouting.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, brightening this up a bit.....
    Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sonyanormansonyanorman Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Katinkae said:

I also have this task from easter, but kim is never home.. I have checked thousands of times 😅 
    Is it about Golden Monkey? You should travel to Punta Mita and talk to Michigan Smith outside of El Canario, if I'm not wrong.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Linda, think.  What have you specifically mentioned lately?  And remember how a feature we've asked for is coming?  I wonder what that could be.  It's driven me crazy since Kalinda first shared that.  Any ideas?
    Maybe new gifts from our partners? I´m not sure, but I think that last time the "lovers" achievement was updated was in 2017 Valentine´s Update (?). I already have all the gifts and that would be cool to update this achievement and include some new items.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The 2 achievements i want updated the most are the Lovers one and the Parenting one!
    I mean without the Parenting achievent i barely remember to go visit my 2 baby boys D: 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update will be available for Android and Amazon players later today! I'll let you know when it's coming to the App Store.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.