~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Has our camera guy always been this tiny? All of a sudden this looks weird to me 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @kokokokonut You have purple carpets in your home. That is amazing.  <3
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

I cant be the only one, who loves to switch personalities, every once in a while, haha. I’m either super ‘gothic’ or mega ‘girly’
    xx
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    <blockquote class="Quote">
      <div><a rel="nofollow">webra</a> said:</div>
      <div>@kokokokonut&amp;nbsp; You have purple carpets in your home. That is amazing.&nbsp; &lt;3</div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    Just living room, dining room they're across from each other.and the master.   The den and stairs and upstairs hall are teal. And light white aqua sea glass colored tile where carpet isn't.  
    I have a purple and teal white and grey home. :). When I sell it, it will be a purple enthusiasts dream. 
    My bathroom  floor is a lovely lavender tile.  ;).  Oops. Sorry I love my home, and once started I tend to go off. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @charliegray You're not alone! I love the darker themed stuff on my doll, love putting on black lipstick with gowns lol, and I can go all cringey feminine too. Love your goth girl look!
    PM to add
    @charliegray You're not alone! I love the darker themed stuff on my doll, love putting on black lipstick with gowns lol, and I can go all cringey feminine too. Love your goth girl look!
    The darker the better!!! haha. I wish I was brave enough to try it for myself, but I could never pull it off, so god bless Kim & Glu for giving us this game, that allows us to do just that ;) 
    xx
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charliegray @Naimonster
    I’m the same way! The darker look was actually my first profile picture when I joined the forum in October and then I decided I was feeling more girly 🤷‍♀️

My forum username is actually based on a similar sort of concept lol 🖤 I totally agree with both of you and love seeing your looks!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here

Julesmo said:
    And here's Mr Kittenpants: (he always looks angry but he's not):

I'm sorry Jules.  Did you say his name is Mr. Kittenpants?  That is the cutest cat name I have ever heard.  And he totally looks like he's a busy cat, those are intense eyes. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Just finished all my Xmas shopping, IRL. Has anybody else finished? X 
    xx
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    @charliegray I had to do some last bit of Xmas shopping Friday because I missed two people on my list, but i got them out of the way, phew. 
    astray said:
    @charliegray I had to do some last bit of Xmas shopping Friday because I missed two people on my list, but i got them out of the way, phew. 
    That’s a relief then! I’m usually better. I was deffo cutting it fine this year, leaving it this late, haha. 
    xx
    edited December 2018
    Why does life go from one issue to another?  Got the deer family and lights on the gazebo installed in the back yard, so we have lovely Christmas things to see from the Den/Breakfastnook/Kitchen windows and doors.  Suddenly 20 minutes ago, SugarB is off to work, Baba showering upstairs before work, and my sony gargantuan DEN  tv starts binking red.  For the love of Christmas.  that totally messes up my plans for the day. I was going to work down here,  laundry, more decorations, the nutcrackers.....not with no tv in here.  lol.  They didn't put the one up in the Lving room yet.  This better be an easy fix when the boys get home, but right now, it's unplugged and I swear it's smirking.(I think I overdid it with the KUWTK marathon.  I watched all week, then it was on all weekend)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Today I send out good wishes to all who’ve wished me ill.   That’s how full of Holiday Spirit I am.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I am beyond annoyed with this post-approval

Where I live it snowed a lot last night! Here are some pictures of my balcony:

I feel like I’m living in a winter wonderland ❄️
    she/her
    add me here
    Looks great to me.  We haven't had a real snow storm yet this year.  a little bursts here and there.  It does look like a Winter Wonderland.  Make a snowball for me!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ooh snow I have a love hate relationship with snow whenever it does snow in England mostly because the kids get a snow day and I'm usually the one stuck with them. I spent half of my birthday in Paris, France due to a late flight and now I'm spending the rest of it in England  
    Happy post birthday @astray! Hope you had a great time

@VampireBarbie looks like we're in a similar situation! I got back from visiting my parents this past week where it was nice and warm and came back to 6 inches of snow... 
    @soundspretty oh wow, what a not-so-warm (literally) welcome home lol. I’m pretty sure it snowed about the same amount here too!
    she/her
    add me here
    Dolls, please understand while we want everyone to let it out and express themselves, there are boundaries.  If you see a problematic post, please message me and we'll handle things quietly without fanfare.  No one has the right to make another member uncomfortable.   Please pm me, or Kalinda with any problems. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019
    If you receive a problematic private or direct message, yes, you should report that too. .  You should have a stress free experience here, remember the Golden Rule and we’re all here playing the same game.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Google Play is offering $1 off any app or game purchase over $3 with code VALENTINE2019
    Must redeem by Feb 28
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was extremely busy ha. I'm so happy that my custommade tablet case came for me in the mail since yesterday. #designedbymoi The company that designed my tablet case for me offered to send me a new tablet case since mines had accidentally gotten broken in my mailbox while it was being delivered. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

It’s freezing in my apartment and I want to get up to turn up the heat but my cat is sleeping on my lap so I’m not going to - I don’t want to disturb him.

The things we do for our pets 😂
    she/her
    add me here
  • Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Urgh, i am so upset at being nice and not a diva. Cost me the job with Rico Flavo. Stupid Willow.  Gonna have to start being a bit of a diva  too
    edited March 2019
    I'm like you I always play to form.  I never take the B way.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    11 hours and it’s a brand new event.  Any special tasks or just waiting for the update?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Hubby and I went to see Us last night. Exceeded all expectation. Jordan Peele keeps masterpiecing! 
    @MollyMonroe I’ve heard such great things about that movie! I’m hesitant to watch it because I’ve never done well with scary movies. Sometimes I can’t sleep for weeks after watching them, and I don’t know why. It’s super irrational and I always convince myself of this but it still doesn’t fix the problem.

Did you think it was super scary? Or more of a think piece?
    she/her
    add me here
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I’ve heard such great things about that movie! I’m hesitant to watch it because I’ve never done well with scary movies. Sometimes I can’t sleep for weeks after watching them, and I don’t know why. It’s super irrational and I always convince myself of this but it still doesn’t fix the problem.

Did you think it was super scary? Or more of a think piece?
    It’s definitely scary, but I’d say only moderately scary. Highly disturbing though. Maybe wait until it comes out on demand so you can watch with lights on or go see it during the day if you really wanna see it in a theater just to be safe.