🎆 v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    There's only one damn item for cash and that is a pair of earrings 😐
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    60 k-stars for shoes? Damn that’s expensive 🤳🏻
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Oh, I forgot to post this earlier, but hopefully some iOS players will see this...
    If you're a VIP, you may want to wait to open your daily gift box until after you get the 9.9 update to see k-stars in your boxes! If not, you'll see it within 24 hours or so.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    The Fashion Week themed events are weekend events throughout February for New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week etc.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WHAT?????????
    Only 1 Kash Item?? :O 
    Im surprised! Last update we got 4 kash itens and this update all we get is 1?? Thats sad :( 
    On the bright side, its a cute pair of pink earings <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    There are two gigs for me: Tale of Crowns V part 2 and Charity event with Princess Bianca. Not sure if both of these are new.
    Those are both new in this update!
    #VIPKalinda
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Nothing says Valentine’s Day 😭😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I really like this addition, I’m waiting for someone to post their daily box and if I like it, I might resubscribe...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has the VIP quest with exclusive prizes been completely removed?
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The Fashion Week themed events are weekend events throughout February for New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week etc.
    What about Valentine's Day weekend?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh ♔
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant As it seems you will get older VIP exclusive items ( if you haven’t completed all of them ) No mention of a new VIP storyline this update.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    The featured items...pffffffff  :|:|
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    yezx said:
    Week Themed Events to get Exclusive Rewards??? :O 
    I wonder what that could mean :3
    Sys
    Oh no.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    Also: no new location, so the “tropical” hint was definitely about sys

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
    I have not received a call for VIP quest. I've changed location, went in star shop, restarted app, etc.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just bought the pink Bal Bag, shiny pants and a hairstyle.  Call me silly, but I allow a little for an Update Splurge.  And when the update comes, I just do a little shopping, no maria, just the update and me.  (I'll be honest, the 1st game that shops usually gets the most.  by the time I get to the 3rd game it's like 'hmmm, do I really need these pants in every game?'  so that's what I've been doing.

I'm sure the Valentines theme will be in full force over the Holiday.  And lets be honest, we know all the rest of the good stuff will roll out with the events.    But as you can see, I'm working on my updated Shopping achievement. lol. o:)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2019
    So i still have to do this gig a world Klass event and I’m wonder was the issue fixed?? Or should I just let the gig sit there forever? @KalindaKing
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Having mixed feelings about the VIP subscription... Kind of want to cancel it as I don’t think it’s worth the money to pay for the old stuff... Disappointed in this update... KKH are officially dead. Lol
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I don’t even have the update yet and I’m already disappointed 😔 updates used to be the most exciting things in the game! There are few clothes in the closet, story lines are gone, no new locations/businesses/houses and it’s just sad 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @AliBryant As it seems you will get older VIP exclusive items ( if you haven’t completed all of them ) No mention of a new VIP storyline this update.
    So if someone is bronze vip and didn’t get hairstyles and accessories like gold vip we get those now?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    @Silz1217 Can you remind me about what happened to that gig in your game?
    #VIPKalinda
    What about the blue skirt in @kalindaking her spoiler? Will it be an event item?

Make kkh great again: 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    yezx said:
    What about the blue skirt in @kalindaking her spoiler? Will it be an event item?
    I was wondering that too!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Did they update any of the shopping achievements? That's all I wanna know. Oh and what's the new vip benefit?
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @yezx I think it’s gonna be Kollections because all the cute things get put in them 😩
    Oh damn, i always forget about those damn kollections! I really hope they don’t put it in one! @kkhlucy

Make kkh great again: 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    Did they update any of the shopping achievements? That's all I wanna know. Oh and what's the new vip benefit?
    apparently you'll see k-stars in your daily box now?
    i didn't get the getting the old VIP items thing, are they going to be inside the daily boxes too?
    Shoes Addict and Top of the World achievements have been updated
    @KalindaKing the VIP promo description still says we get a quest, but I don't have one. I know it's not an issue with my subscription as my energy bar is correct. Anything else I can do to trigger the quest?
    iOS
    Re: VIP Quests
    Your VIP subscription used to give you a new quest with every update. Now you can get a new VIP quest every 30 days and the timer is based on the date you finished the last quest; therefore, it's different for every person.
    #VIPKalinda
    I like the change to VIP and may even upgrade now that we get guaranteed stars in the daily box.
    iOS