šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    i really, really hope we get to gift our friends on Valentine's like we did last year
    @AliBryant i'll love to know how you see your daily gift box now being a VIP!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    alice_kkh said:
    Did they update any of the shopping achievements? That's all I wanna know. Oh and what's the new vip benefit?
    apparently you'll see k-stars in your daily box now?
    i didn't get the getting the old VIP items thing, are they going to be inside the daily boxes too?
    Hmm I wonder how many stars you get a day, not that I'm vip so I have no idea how these things work
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    judithkkh said:
    alice_kkh said:
    Did they update any of the shopping achievements? That's all I wanna know. Oh and what's the new vip benefit?
    apparently you'll see k-stars in your daily box now?
    i didn't get the getting the old VIP items thing, are they going to be inside the daily boxes too?
    Hmm I wonder how many stars you get a day, not that I'm vip so I have no idea how these things work
    yes, i'd love to see how VIP members see their gift boxes now because i'd like to subscribe again but it's going to depend a lot on this
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    So they only updated the shoe addict and the top of the world achivement? Well, I guess that's better than nothing, but I was hoping for more
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    So you get 900 k-stars a month?! Definitely not canceling šŸ˜‚ I like the sound of that!Ā 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Someone post the featured items please!

Sooooooo many things my KKG doll has.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:

this is a huge improvement! love love this
    thank you Ali! <3
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh wow... thatā€™s actually a lot of stars!! Iā€™m shocked. Im not VIP, but now Iā€™m a little bit tempted tbh. Maybe one day.

Also, this hair in the banner??? So cute!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I am happy now! Thank you, Glu! Although getting exclusive items was awesome, I feel like now the VIP subscription is truly worth it! Not to mention much more inclusive, now everyone can get the same items! WHOP! WHOP!Ā 
    AliBryant said:

I wanna subscribe soooo bad but Iā€™m poor hahahaha
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    2 for bronze? A package deal is cheaper that way... even 3-5 would have been better, guess Iā€™m not becoming vip šŸ˜…
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Oh wow... thatā€™s actually a lot of stars!! Iā€™m shocked. Im not VIP, but now Iā€™m a little bit tempted tbh. Maybe one day.

Also, this hair in the banner??? So cute!Ā 
    the hair AND THE POSE!! it's adorable
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:

Wow. 900starsĀ  a month?Ā  Ok, time toĀ  step up my giftcard game.Ā  That's like a windfall.Ā  Plus a full outfit from a previous VIP.Ā  Gold just got a whole lot better.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Do we get 30 k-stars a day if we try a vip week for free?
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Youā€™ll also lose your 20 free vids that way

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    edited January 2019
    yezx said:
    2 for bronze? A package deal is cheaper that way... even 3-5 would have been better, guess Iā€™m not becoming vip šŸ˜…
    i agree, the bronze membership's benefits could've been a lot better
    i love the fact we get K-stars so hopefully this can be improved in the future
    yezx said:
    Youā€™ll also lose your 20 free vids that way

Nooooo :( looks like Iā€™m never gonna try that free weekĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited January 2019
    Now only wishing they will release the update for IOS. Is it going to be today?Ā 

edited January 2019
    Gold is indeed quite impressive! Damn, where can I sell my kidney lol??

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think the bronze should be at least 3 or 5 to make it better cause the other ones are fair
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited January 2019
    It should be at least 15 K Stars for the silver membership... But I gues 10 K Stars are better than nothing. šŸ¤”
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
    I think the bronze should be at least 3 or 5 to make it better cause the other ones are fair
    Yes I think thatā€™d be more fair too

@yezx whenever you find out hit me up girl
    @kaydencekkh yes!! exactly, the other ones are perfect but the bronze one once you start adding it up it's better to get a pack of K-stars in the shop
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited January 2019
    900 k stars for the gold VIP had me at woooow, then i saw the monthly price and was like ooooh..... I dont consider myself poor but thats ALOT of money for a game. I really considered it until I saw that.

other than that, this update seems really disappointing, yet again. Slowly killing my interest for this game </3
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Isnā€™t bronze $5? 2 stars a day would get you about 60 stars a month. A $5 star pack only gets you 50. With the extra added benefits (clothes, storyline), that seems fair to me?

But I agree silver and gold are much better deals. I imagine thatā€™s the whole point though lol, spend more money get better deals.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited January 2019
    Isnā€™t bronze $5? 2 stars a day would get you about 60 stars a month. A $5 star pack only gets you 50. With the extra added benefits (clothes, storyline), that seems fair to me?

But I agree silver and gold are much better deals. I imagine thatā€™s the whole point though lol, spend more money get better deals.Ā 
    Here it is 5,5 for 50 stars and 6 for bronze vip, so itā€™s better to buy larger star packs than vipĀ 

the point is that the others are way better while bronze is nearly the same

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Youā€™re getting loads more stars this way @elettrahere
    Now everyone will get to pay for the daily stars that theyā€™ve lost. How awesome!
    Iā€™ll consider buying the gold vip when Iā€™m done studying and the game hasnā€™t died yet, for now I can live without an additional 60 stars a month

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the new Tale of Crowns storyline more than one gig this time? And does Amazon still get automatic updates? The last time I had to actually click on the update button to get the update. I like the automatic better because I don't have to keep checking when it's ready.
    Platform: Android