šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm also disappointedĀ that there won't be new Spread the Love items.Ā  :( I only have a couple of last year's, so it's nice that I can get the rest, but I wish I could gift my friends that already have last year's items.Ā 

Oh wellā€”at least we're all saving money.Ā  ;)Ā 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    So disappointing. I guess in the winter I was trying to avoid all of this years items (besides that coat!) and only wanted last years. And I LOVE last years spread the love items and have none of them, so at least itā€™ll be easier and cheaper.... It just was so much fun and I really wanted more beautiful items! The weekend event items better be valentines themed!!! ā¤ļø
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I already have all of last years :( I would have loved to buy boxes this year of new stuff. Even though my friends list has been frozen for a couple of years šŸ™„ I still end up buying all the boxes for myself. I guess on the upside I get to save the $20 šŸ˜‚
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Does everybody have this outfit in their VIP banner? I wonder if this would be the outfit we would get this month...
    I have the dress and gigantic bag (that I've literally never used), but I wish I had the hair!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ā @melissakkh @AliBryant I was just offered this one! I know these and the other 2 Mario eyes were all offered for a week long each, right before the 24 hour rotations started, but I havenā€™t seen them since... so I think theyā€™re also new to the rotation! I really have some hope that thereā€™s more recent SMCs too
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Good morning dolls [from here] šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ just woke up and I see the update is out. What did I miss? Is there something to be excited for?
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I am missing the Kollection boxes icon in my game. Anyone else having that issue?
    I am having that same issue on my game. KalindaKing why are some players having this glitch on their game
    I just saw a post on Instagram saying that kollections are no longer available for people who have any sort of hacked game.Ā  :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Good lord these updates are just becoming even more depressing lol. I'd love it if Kollections disappeared from my game also as there's absolutely nothing new for us guys so why do we even still have it???Ā  You'd be doing me & everyone else a huge solid if you did away with Kollections GLU cause most of the items are being transferred from her sisters game over to hers and when there are new ones for the girls they're not the least bit exciting to look at it. Y'all need to hire your old fashion team back cause the stuff you all come up with now is an abomination to all that is fashion.

Yikes! I am starting to wonder about this game's future
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    On Instagram there are people with out and without hacked games that both donā€™t have the kollections so something is wrongĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
    Earlier this month I actually unsubscribed with the Vip, and just today I resubscribed with gold and see whatā€™s new considering that I donā€™t have all the VIP items. This better be good, if not then im quitting my vip again. Has anyone seen their SMCs if something new popped out today? Iā€™m really excited to know if theyā€™ve updated some new ones as well.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    If daily boxes are guaranteed to have K-Stars in them for VIP members, then what happens to partnership tiles?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    If daily boxes are guaranteed to have K-Stars in them for VIP members, then what happens to partnership tiles?
    Based on my own understanding, we get a guaranteed 30 kstars everytime we open our daily boxes. Maybe we get them after we open our daily box. The same items like kash, energy and partnership tiles will still be there in the daily box choices.
    @Rebelliaux ohhhh okay that makes more sense now - thank you!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
    @VampireBarbie thatā€™s how I understand it doll, but will give you an update once I opened my daily box today... if you donā€™t get to open yours first šŸ¤£
    @Rebelliaux lol you should definitely let me know! Iā€™m not currently VIP but Iā€™m considering subscribing to the bronze or silver membership soon
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So is there a new prize from our spouses since the lovers achievement increased?

Also does anyone know the date of the previous update? I can't wait for the VIP quest!
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2019
    When u open the daily box u get star in a little tag under .. I open mine picked a tile and under I had a tag in the left corner of it that said vip + 2 kstar
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So i. have a silly question I got iOS do I get this update Friday also Iā€™m a broke college student and I donā€™t have VIP so all these glitter and glow sticks are for them what does the other players get with this update. Also can there be away we can just buy a month or a few weeks of VIP bc Iā€™m on a join thing and I canā€™t really buy stuff unless I get a gift card then pay for it. Stupid I know but Iā€™m lostĀ 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I love the kollection am I the 1% that still does like when it those spend your coins weekends I guy up my gift cards and purge on those kollectionĀ 
    How do you collect the daily VIP kstars? When I updated my game, my VIP subscription seemed fixed and I was getting my extra energy, but when I opened my giftbox, I didnā€™t get any kstars?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    OMG having the VIP stars tied to gift boxes is the worst because of this friggin not recognizing subscription issue that still isn't fixed and affects both iOS and Android! Does Glu want to deal with endless requests for missing stars because that's what I for see happening.
    iOS
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    When are the spread the love boxes coming?
    Android player

• donaldjeromefdonaldjeromef Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I donā€™t have kollection boxes. The fashions were getting worse anyway. But Iā€™d like the boxes back cause I donā€™t wanna miss out šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
    KimSkkh said:
    When are the spread the love boxes coming?
    Same question here! Can someone from the team divulge it already on when we can start buying spread the love boxes. Iā€™m so excited to get em and I just canā€™t wait anymore šŸ˜‚āœŒšŸ¼
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited January 2019

I bought the first box for 5000$! I didnā€™t think it could be possible. I got a very pretty jacket! Thank you Glu!

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited January 2019

And this one for 10?! Wow! Iā€™m definitely gonna try to get the stars or the bundle Ā 

edit: I opened my first box and won 20 k-stars! Now Iā€™m gonna save up for the weekend.
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter