šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I really miss the old updates where you'd get like four or five storylines as soon as you updated and each of those had multiple parts to them. And detailed weekend storylines and fun characters to talk to. I STILL think about that "rouge poisson" mystery we had to solve because it had really complicated (comparatively) branching dialogue and I was so impressed at what the writers and coders could do.

Lately I just feel like we have is a bunch of new (again, comparatively) clothes and nowhere to wear them.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @KimSkkh and @Rebelliaux Kalinda mentioned earlier that we can pretty much buy the same Spread Your Love boxes from last year

So I'm guessing there won't be any new items in the boxes ???Ā 

@Lisylis I agree it feels like GLU is becoming lazyĀ 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @VampireBarbie if youā€™re still wondering how you get your kstars, hereā€™s how doll.

@astray yup! Itā€™s kinda sad weā€™re not getting new ones this time, but Iā€™m still excited to get last yearā€™s items cos I totally missed them.
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Has anyone else not been getting a 2nd free daily gift box? And did they stop doing rapid recharge? Also after I updated and opened my game I got a quest called A Royal Charity Event, donā€™t know if thatā€™s new or not.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Has anyone else not been getting a 2nd free daily gift box? And did they stop doing rapid recharge?Ā 
    I sometimes donā€™t get a second free daily gift box! Even before the update, so thatā€™s not the reason. But yeah, I havenā€™t gotten a rapid recharge video either. Itā€™s 12 pm and the last one I got was last night.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Btw I think being able to customize our body would be lovely. And Iā€™d love more noses... I donā€™t like any of them hahahaha
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I love the updated VIP subscriptions!! I cancelled mine, but if Glu continues to step it up, I might re-subscribe!

Is anyone else missing friends from their list? I am missing a looooot of them.... I already logged out of facebook and logged back in, but they have not re-appeared...Ā 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @KalindaKing How I can get free 7 days trial? Like other people, because I didnā€™t get this !
    @LindaVB sometimes that happens to me but for as long as your accounts, your icloud and fb are signed in theyā€™ll reappear afterwards. They just take some time, sometimes.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    While I like the hairs, shoes and accessories Ā added in the Kloset, I am left disappointed with the clothes. I was expecting maybe more pastel and floral dresses or tops since it is Valentine update.
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I'm asking glu about your odd task.Ā  Does Simon say anything when you go there?Ā 
    Thank you! No nothing...Ā 
    They are looking into this for you.Ā  ;)Ā  I'm glad you can play around it. Those are the best kind of glitches.Ā  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Fingers crossed today will be update day for Facebook <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well, despite my disappointment, I have been wanting this hat hair for AGES (especially as I myself recently had bangs put in!) And for 30k stars, I felt it was worth getting!
    I also love the messy bun and plaited ponytail styles (everything else underwhelmed me) but after seeing a weekend spoiler, Iā€™ll be saving my k-stars for some gift boxes! (And knowing my luck, get event points, energy or kash...šŸ˜‘)Ā 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    This SMC just popped up. I like it!Ā 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Well I just unsubscribed from my gold subscription. 900 k-stars a month sounds great and maybe I will resubscribe one day, but I have all the VIP items, so Glu saying they wonā€™t have new VIP items anymore is a deal-breaker.Ā 

Iā€™m trying not to be too pessimistic but lately Iā€™ve just been feeling like Glu is giving up on the game? I hope Iā€™m wrong but thatā€™s the impression I get. Last monthā€™s VIP subscription disaster was such a mess and I still canā€™t believe Glu didnā€™t work harder to correct it. I felt cheated and really disappointed. It seems like theyā€™re giving up on storylines completely - usually a new update brings about a flood of new quests, this update thereā€™s barely anything. And weekend events have been lacking for a couple of months - first there was no storyline, just ā€œdo these three things for no reason and youā€™ll get event pointsā€ and now itā€™s even less than that, just ONE quest!!

Like I just wanna tap Glu on the head and ask if anyone is still there...? Cos Iā€™m here! Weā€™re all here!! So where are they??

Again, Iā€™m sorry for being so pessimistic. But i feel like Glu is letting KKH die. And that makes me really sad.
    Kkh are slowly dying and itā€™s obvious...
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I agree @wolfandbutler2 so now for many of us it's just k stars and energy. The perks points bonus mean nothing to me since they never update perks. I'm maxed out since November. Like I said, keep vip until you have the past outfits you want, then byeeeeee.
    iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I donā€™t want the game to die. Iā€™ve been playing for years like many of you and I donā€™t want it to end. Not to mention all the money sunk into it.Ā 

The VIP changes were mostly good, it was enough for me to subscribe again yesterday to try it. I had wished from the start it included k stars. But now that we have k stars to not have new vip quest lines or clothes kind of sucks. Although I do have the old ones to get.Ā 

I just wish theyā€™d take more of our input. There are people here who are willing to keep spending the $$ if a little more effort was put in. Drop the price of Kollections a little bit, up the business k star pay outs, update perks and all the achievements etc.Ā 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts

I bought the first box for 5000$! I didnā€™t think it could be possible. I got a very pretty jacket! Thank you Glu!

I like this kollection too as it can help us save the KStars a bit. My jaw was literally dropped when I found out that the first buy was Kash instead of KStars.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    It's not only us dedicated players here in the forum. It's quite obvious this update is a huge flop if you're in any of the IG or FB communities for the game. Some of them even took polls and the overwhelming amount of response was the update flopped. The communities are rife with speculation that all this means the game is on it's death bed. Glu can't even keep up with basic things that KKH once had, (and that even the most basic gaming apps have) and that is exciting holiday themed updates. Knowing that spread the love boxes will be the same as last year with no new items, plus zero mention of Valentine's in the update promo, show Glu just doesn't care to make the effort anymore.Ā  What is keeping this game fun? There's no storyline, save for once a month, and now no special clothes for VIP. They update achievements a snail's pace. I can go on and on but it's all already been said. It's looking grim.

Also, they are putting zero effort into male games now. Itā€™s a real shame šŸ™
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    It's not only us dedicated players here in the forum. It's quite obvious this update is a huge flop if you're in any of the IG or FB communities for the game. Some of them even took polls and the overwhelming amount of response was the update flopped. The communities are rife with speculation that all this means the game is on it's death bed. Glu can't even keep up with basic things that KKH once had, (and that even the most basic gaming apps have) and that is exciting holiday themed updates. Knowing that spread the love boxes will be the same as last year with no new items, plus zero mention of Valentine's in the update promo, show Glu just doesn't care to make the effort anymore.Ā  What is keeping this game fun? There's no storyline, save for once a month, and now no special clothes for VIP. They update achievements a snail's pace. I can go on and on but it's all already been said. It's looking grim.
    Agreed! They are clearly trying to monetize the game as much as they can until the very end. They did exactly the same thing with KKG. I have no doubt that in a couple months the weekend events will be once in a month and after a while they will just make a lame post in the forums saying "hey it was fun, from now on keep playing to get throwback items, goodbye!". Yeah, that happened with KKG too. ThatĀ“s the reason why I wonĀ“t spend money in this game anymore. They keep pretending that everything is so cool and fun and expect us to be happy with lame updates, overexpensive Kollections, ugly clothes, expensive VIP subscriptions, and a very boring and difficult SYS event every single week! Where is the fun, Glu? Cause I really canĀ“t find it.
    Paty said:
    AliBryant said:
    Agreed! They are clearly trying to monetize the game as much as they can until the very end. They did exactly the same thing with KKG. I have no doubt that in a couple months the weekend events will be once in a month and after a while they will just make a lame post in the forums saying "hey it was fun, from now on keep playing to get throwback items, goodbye!". Yeah, that happened with KKG too. ThatĀ“s the reason why I wonĀ“t spend money in this game anymore. They keep pretending that everything is so cool and fun and expect us to be happy with lame updates, overexpensive Kollections, ugly clothes, expensive VIP subscriptions, and a very boring and difficult SYS event every single week! Where is the fun, Glu? Cause I really canĀ“t find it.
    Iā€™ve moved to KKH because KKG was dead and Iā€™m so sad to hear this! I hope things get better
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    i know someone with a hacked game and they said that since the update, no kollections are available for them! I guess itā€™s good but I donā€™t know who will be opening them now?! Iā€™ve only completed one in months as itā€™s just too expensive and once it hits 50 stars I always think Iā€™d rather spend that on something in the closet as Iā€™m guaranteed to get something I want whereas with a kollection the good stuff is always last. I absolutely would spend stars if they took out kash and energy - and I know others feel the same - so it blows my mind that they donā€™t! Itā€™s sure fire money?!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ^ If that's true then I'm looking forward to all the posts here about not having kollections.

I would also enjoy kollections a lot more and would not hesitate if they did not contain kash or energy.Ā 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    ^ If that's true then I'm looking forward to all the posts here about not having kollections.

I would also enjoy kollections a lot more and would not hesitate if they did not contain kash or energy.Ā 
    I know hacked games canā€™t get SYS but if they canā€™t get kollections either maybe itā€™ll stop it happening?Ā 
    I would absolutely spend money and then stars on kollections if they contained decent prizes. It feels like such an obvious decision to me - if glu scrap the energy and kash, more people would buy kollections! Why wouldnā€™t they do it? @Kalinda?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I'm baffled - my Kollection$ are all at the same price point, and my game is obviously not hacked.
    Maybe I'd consider playing a round or two if the prices were a little lower.

Never mind, Kollection$$$ are still terrible.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    How do you collect the daily VIP kstars? When I updated my game, my VIP subscription seemed fixed and I was getting my extra energy, but when I opened my giftbox, I didnā€™t get any kstars?
    AliBryant said:
    OMG having the VIP stars tied to gift boxes is the worst because of this friggin not recognizing subscription issue that still isn't fixed and affects both iOS and Android! Does Glu want to deal with endless requests for missing stars because that's what I for see happening.

Ā Now my game is recognizing my subscription again. Is there a way to collect the stars I missed out on when it wasn't?

Last week I really thought this was just a problem I was having in my own game, but after learning that so many others have this problem, I'm confused as to why the VIP subscription was updated? I feel like Glu should have spent the time fixing it instead.Ā 

I'll give Glu a couple of days to get this sorted before canceling my subscription.Ā 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”