Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Ha, I picked green in the first place, because I liked the dress ! Don't know what I'm going to chose next. Anyway, I need to max my fans before being able to make another comeback...
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @Allegorie I recommend doing the blue comeback next. Both green and blue are actually helpful, while I feel the pink is a little useless. 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Just started my second comeback, money maker. So excited about the bonus energy, but I know it’s going to be a hard time to reach top 100 again
    In the meantime, here’s my doll wearing her comeback dress
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Please give us more comebacks, Glu! We need more comebacks: one with a special action on photoshoots, one with a special action on parties, and one with a special action on reality shows. Please, please, please Glu!
    I've done all three YEARS ago! And it's so boring sitting on top of the list and having added more fans to be earned with each update. Long time players deserve some love! Give us new items to purchase when we level up. Give us new/updated achievements.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    I made it! I reached #1 again and started my second comeback quest. I chose the blue one and will save the pink for the last comeback 😊
        #BonusStarForParties
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I finally decided to do my first comeback a month or so ago, and I’m glad I did!  This is fun.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We need a Orange Comeback (Reality Shows) and a Purple Comeback (Parties At Home)!!!

I alredy imagine the Reality Shows outfit being a really nice suit or something and the PArties at Home being a super sexy colorfull dress (probably glittery or sparkly)!!
    We can only dream <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I can agree and support this except for one thing, and I say this calmly. Not parties. For the first time in over 2 years, parties are fun again. Good wine, good party means good time. Please don't break what you JUST fixed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know that it would hurt with the parties UNLESS they lowered the payout from inviting guests or replaced the critical actions needed for those things (which I won't mention here because I know how this place works!!) Same with reality shows. If I can no longer complete these two things with the same amount of energy that I'm able to complete them with now then I'm gonna throw hands. But if you just wanna throw a comeback action in there that doesn't affect anything then sure, I like free clothes. 
  • georgiakkhgeorgiakkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I actually really enjoy the comeback quest, it’s very creative and the outfits are super cute! 
    ~ georgiakkh

( iOS and Android )
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just started my first comeback. I remember when I reached #1 years ago that I turned it down because it was a new thing in the game and I was nervous so it really took a lot for me to do it this time lol. Loving my new outfit tho!

(And I thought it would reset at 0 fans but I have exactly 1 fan lol.... I like to imagine it’s willow still jealously checking up on me) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I just started my third comeback quest. Well, it was a long journey but I kind of liked it, without any pressure.
        #BonusStarForParties
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I have a couple of questions about the comeback quests.

1. This is probably a silly question, but starting a comeback doesn’t mean you risk losing any event clothing you have earned from the past does it? Like when you restart your game, you lose everything.

2. Can you start a comeback even when you still have a stack of storyline tasks? And does the comeback change the storyline?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @VampireBarbie

1) you keep all the event items, actually you keep everything you have in the game (except for the fans)

2) when I made my comeback all 50+ tasks stayed on the list 🙃
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @VampireBarbie everything @yezx said is right. Plus you get an extra storyline about your comeback 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx @mikaylachimo thank you both!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    What’s a comeback?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    When you get to #1 spot in your game you'll be offered 3 comebacks. You can choose one and you'll lose your fans (but keep everything else) and the goal is to work your way back to the top. When you choose one you'll be given a dress and an extra bar of energy that's permanent. Then, when you reach the top spot again, you can do another comeback until you've done all three.
    @soundspretty thank you! It seems scary tho 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    no, not scary.  they add two energy to your tank, so from now on a full tank is 2 more energy.  You keep all your stuff, you just lose fans.  We'll suggest you do parties to climb back quickly.  You'll be fine, and you'll get a great dress.  We'll be here with moral support........aww, comeon.  You know you want to.... <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    no, not scary.  they add two energy to your tank, so from now on a full tank is 2 more energy.  You keep all your stuff, you just lose fans.  We'll suggest you do parties to climb back quickly.  You'll be fine, and you'll get a great dress.  We'll be here with moral support........aww, comeon.  You know you want to.... <3
    I’m not #1 yet, but I definitely will!! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Gaining your fans back will be the frustrating part because it takes so long but the extra energy you get is worth it in the end. It's 3 extra bolts of energy that will give you a leg up during events, not to mention the free outfits you get. I promise, it's a win/win. 
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I did two of the comeback years ago. I’m now on the love comeback. I love the comeback please give more.
    I agree I’d love a 4th comeback.  
    There is a wealth of info, along with player feedback on comebacks here.  Just to refresh...here;s the orig graphic explaining the 3 comebacks.

Just realize, the New Comebavk Story Quests came out when the Comebacks were introduced.  Now, chances are you have already done those tasks, so you will not find gigs specifically for your comeback.

Parties are a great way to increase fans after a comeback.  It seems hard, but you’ll love it. And lots of us are here to cheer you on!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Gaining your fans back will be the frustrating part because it takes so long but the extra energy you get is worth it in the end. It's 3 extra bolts of energy that will give you a leg up during events, not to mention the free outfits you get. I promise, it's a win/win. 
    I know it’s my own priorities, but gaining fans back takes FOREVER for me. It’s because I only do reality shows to grind through professional weekday and weekend events. It’s all I do most the week and of course you don’t get fans for it 😅 I just started my second comeback a few days ago, so catch me on the E list for awhile. 

The energy tho is amazing. And the money maker and fashion icon special actions are helpful!
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I would love more comebacks! I finished all 3 quite awhile ago, so now there’s no incentive to gain fans.
    IOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Like i always sugested!
    I think we need 2 more Comebacks! One orange (reality shows related) and one purple (parties at home related)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm in the process of my first comeback story. I'm enjoying it. It adds a little variety, plus I love having the 3 extra energy and being able to earn cash more quickly.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Second comeback started! 👌🏻 LOVE this dress. 

• Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I am on my first comeback, when I move to the second one, do i lose the action of the first one or do they stack?