🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @melissakkh I’m in the border of New York and New Jersey! I heard Chicago and Wisconsin got it worst 😩
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Omg everyone in the freezing weather please be safe and keep warm! 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Its -12 degrees F where I’m at! And that’s before windchill, and yesterday was like twice as cold. I would like tropical, just like @KKHLucy said anything to get my mind off the cold.... except I don’t have much for the theme so I’m still hoping against it 😅 but since the update had nothing tropical, I imagine this really was the spoiler 
    OMG -12°F ! Is it common in your country ?
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @mikaylachimo get ready for all the tropical ball gowns 😂 we will deff see the pineapple dress a lot of times
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yesterday was the worst. It's a bit warmer today at 18F but with wind chill it feels like 7. Yesterday temp was -2 and I don't even know what the feels like temp but it made my face hurt. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    I think a tropical theme sounds perfect. Anything to get my mind off of this horrendous cold the east coast is getting right now 🥶 it’s currently 4°F where I’m at!!
    I am just watching the news and damn it’s cold in Wisconsin. Stay inside please and be safe! 💖
    @melissakkh I’m from Wisconsin!! Lol. It’s nice to be recognized 😂 With windchill yesterday it was almost -60!!! And the snow is pretty bad too. My university, my work, and essentially the whole town are all totally shut down due to the severe temperatures so I’ve been stuck in my apartment for like two days! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Allegorie said:
    Its -12 degrees F where I’m at! And that’s before windchill, and yesterday was like twice as cold. I would like tropical, just like @KKHLucy said anything to get my mind off the cold.... except I don’t have much for the theme so I’m still hoping against it 😅 but since the update had nothing tropical, I imagine this really was the spoiler 
    OMG -12°F ! Is it common in your country ?
    @Allegorie I’m from Wisconsin in the US, so it’s normally cold but never this cold!!! I think I heard that yesterday was the lowest recorded temperature in the Midwest in decades, and colder than Antarctica!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Are we getting spoilers for SYS today too? I can't wait to see everything!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @mikaylachimo I saw that in Chicago they were 12 victims of the freezing weather. A university student was found frozen outside. I was wondering what the hell was he doing outside! Stay home! 🍵
    Edit: I always wanted to visit Wisconsin because of “ That 70s Show” 😂 Someday.
    @mikaylachimo ah I see ! I thought you were like in Siberia when you mentionned -12.
        #BonusStarForParties
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’m really a dumb European, looking up how many Celsius it is, whatttt -24°??? I am dying and its only -4° here...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Of course we're getting spoilers.  It's a busy morning.  I think we need more colorful chants.  We need more puppies.  (on a serious note, I hadn't heard about the death from freezing, but I'm going to go say a prayer and send good thoughts to everyone in this cold.  Now I feel so bad for being flip about warm in my pjs. <3)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    yezx said:
    I’m really a dumb European, looking up how many Celsius it is, whatttt -24°??? I am dying and its only -4° here...
    I googled "fahrenheit to celsius" and my mind blew up when I saw the result ahah
        #BonusStarForParties
    @allegorie same!!

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    It’s snowing in Uk. ❄️🌨🌨 🥰🥰 So happy!
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh Yeah unfortunately I’ve heard about quite a few in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas, very close to me ☹️ Those areas have high homeless population too struggling to find warm places to stay. Many businesses are opening up for shelter. You’d be surprised about the college students!!!! I have a couple friends who went out to the bars last night when the “feels like” was -50. That’s Wisconsin for ya. I’ve also seen Snapchat videos of students being dared to jump in snow or take a lap outside their house half naked! 

I am staying home and drinking lots of spiked hot cocoa, if were being honest!! I hope @KKHLucy and all my other cold forum friends are staying warm & safe as well 😊
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    yezx said:
    I googled "fahrenheit to celsius" and my mind blew up when I saw the result ahah
    Did the exact same thing 😂
    Hahahah don’t worry I lived in the US for about 15 years and I still can’t convert from each measure. I only know that 0° C is 32°F 🤧 @Allegorie @yezx
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Please be safe guys🌸! I'm from South Africa and its summer here right now. I prefer winter though but not the extreme temperatures you'll are getting😐
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Today when I opened my game I had this glitch. I closed and reopened and it was gone. Maybe this will be the theme? I also have the predictive bullhorn so it could be.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2019
    @KimsBestie Right? I went on a walk, currently sitting in Starbucks 🍵 It’s lovely. I love it, when it snows in London. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's an old SMC or Fashion Goal or one of those special offers.  We already got that offer, but if you didn't buy a lot of old offers are popping up again.  But yours def looks like a glitch.

Dolls, spoilers aren't late, they are well anticipated.  The thread only opened what 2 hours ago?  I will say what I said in the other thread.....Kalinda likes Disney, and  I clearly see no disney in either thread.  So...try a little Disney.  I hear she has a permanent suite in the Enchanted Kastle. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Do you live in London @melissakkh! I love London!! I’m going there next week
    (lol I’ve said I loved a lot of places recently)

Make kkh great again: 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @KimsBestie Right? I went on a walk, currently sitting in Starbucks 🍵 It’s lovely. I love it, when it snows in London. 
    Sounds like you are having a perfect and kind of romantic evening. I am jealous! 🥰❄️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    @yezx Yes I do! PM me if you need any eating out recommendations! 😂🙌🏻
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Ahhh @melissakkh so jealous, London is my favorite place in the world 💖
    I’m from Arizona and it is 64 F right now 👌🙌
    I love the hair!! Damn apparently i love a lot of things 😅

Make kkh great again: