KK:H WeekEnd Event 2/1/19 - Kickstart February with A Tall Glass of Fun

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Can't wait to see how the remaining items from the January update play out in this event! I know that purple and black lace dress will be Kollection, which makes me sad. I'm hoping the other purple dress from the promo pic is earnable!!

I'm also hoping the purple dress from the promo pic is earnable! Along with the hair on the right!! 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Can't wait to see how the remaining items from the January update play out in this event! I know that purple and black lace dress will be Kollection, which makes me sad. I'm hoping the other purple dress from the promo pic is earnable!!

I'm also hoping the purple dress from the promo pic is earnable! Along with the hair on the right!! 
    It will be in kollections! Saw a spoiler on Instagram...
    Omg I’m devastated 😭
    AliBryant said:

I think it's the purple dress with the black lace that's in the kollection. The dress in the pic that @AliBryant and I are talking about is a different one—unless they're both in the kollection? 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    AliBryant said:

I think it's the purple dress with the black lace that's in the kollection. The dress in the pic that @AliBryant and I are talking about is a different one—unless they're both in the kollection? 
    Omg... I need my eyes get checked. 😭 Thought everyone is raving about the purple dress with black lace. Ha ha

Ignore what I said then. 😩😥💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    AliBryant said:

Omg... I need my eyes get checked. 😭 Thought everyone is raving about the purple dress with black lace. Ha ha

Ignore what I said then. 😩😥💔
    Haha—I do looooove the purple dress with the black lace, though. I really hate that it's going to be in a kollection!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    And as a bundle on top of that 😩
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Adding a new puppy !! (sorry, I reaaally love chihuahuas)

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Still no spoilers? :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been refreshing all morning 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This seems late to not have spoilers!!!
    more puppies?? I can’t contain the excitement 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Kalinda: there is a someone on the phone for you, looking for spoilers:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Nah, not late.  My thread was late anyway. I think our GluGoddess is waiting for a little Disney.
    Or maybe she's deciding whether to do SYS spoilers orWeeken Event spoilers 1st. That's not an easy decision.  You should have seen me trying to keep the 2 separate. 
    So....who's got the Disney? >:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Who wants spoilers??

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Is Disneyland Paris fine?? I am obsessed with this place
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I also have a picture with Jafar, since I’m princess Yezmine (obviously) but I’m gonna save that, because i’m fangirling way too much lol

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    yezx said:

Is Disneyland Paris fine?? I am obsessed with this place
    Alright I’m booking a flight ASAP 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Oh my god @dramadramadrama I love that castle! It’s really a dream to visit every disneypark over the world!

Make kkh great again: 
    edited January 2019
    @DramaDramaDrama I love that you wore Minnie ears!! I do that too!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    yezx said:
    Oh my god @dramadramadrama I love that castle! It’s really a dream to visit every disneypark over the world!
    Mine too! The one in Shanghai is the biggest of them all and it was breathtaking 😍
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

LindaVB said:
    @DramaDramaDrama I love that you wore Minnie ears!! I do that too!
    I wear them in my daily life ☺️ Great for keeping your hair out of your face when you do your makeup and you are never too old for Disney 
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    My sister's dog Gaia brought her toys to beg for spoilers. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Kalinda posted the SYS spoilers already so I am waiting over here on the edge of my seat! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here we go...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Aaaaaaah LOVE the earnables!!!!
    #FASHIONGOALS

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    KOLLECTION

#VIPKalinda