KK:H WeekEnd Event 2/1/19 - Kickstart February with A Tall Glass of Fun

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    In love with the earnable dress!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Not a fan on how the earnable dress fits it looks a little awkward but all the gift boxes are amazing 😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I love the earnables but per usual I am bummed the stuff I really like is in the boxes 😓 I told myself 2019 no more chasing as I have horrible luck with the boxes and end up with nothing but energy, kash and junk. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    GIFT BOX PRIZES - MALE

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY ABOUT THE EARNABLES!!!! My prayers have been answered I wanted that hairstyle and dress SOOOOO BADLY!! YES YES YES THANK YOU GLU GODS!!! 😍😍😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Wow. The earnables are stunnung! I also like the gift box items. I really want that spikey choker!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Absolutely in love with everything!!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    So excited about everything!!!  :D 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    earnables and gb are incredibly gorgeous
    i love the Fashion Goals look as well, i might need to see how it fits my doll
    the kollection is also lovely! that dress is stunning, thank you Kalinda 💞
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Earnables: I love everything! Everything!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Gift Boxes: Not going to chase anything. I will be happy with whatever I get. 🙈

#Fashiongoals: In love! Will definitely get it! 💕💕

Kollection: I love the gold top, the earrings and the eye makeup. But is it worth to spend the K Stars just for the eyes? 🤔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Well. I am in deep trouble since I actually like everything! Including. Gasp. The Kollection. And i usually don’t give any of the new Kollections any attention unless it is Kim K inspired. 
    IOS Player 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    This is honestly my favorite weekend event since Kim’s birthday last year, I am soooo excited 💖💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh I love these clothes thank you Glu Goddess
      It's not lost upon us. How swiftly you were drawn to the Disney images.    (I think we should make note of this. Heh heh.)  Seriously I want these clothes now!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    *ahem* okay here we go...

Earnables: Love.
    Giftbox Items: Love.
    Fashion Goals: Love. Love. Love.
    Kollection: *gasp* LOVE.

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wow! I.... love everything?!? I’m going to have to chase that purple dress. I won’t chase the other gb items, but I’d be very happy to have them! We’ll see how my chase goes. Maybe knowing my luck the dress will be last, or maybe if I’m lucky enough to pick the dress I’ll chase the hair if I really like it on my doll. I also like the choker a lot! I guess I don’t care for the shoes but they aren’t ugly, I’m sure they’d get some use.

I LOVE the color and sparkle of the earnable dress!! I agree the shape looks kinda off to me? But I’m still excited! I also LOVE the earnable hair!! And those shoes??? I love them too! So simple & cute!! 

Fashion goals is also cute but I’m not sure. I really like the hair and I like the dress but is it worth real money? The shoes look exactly like the trendsetters shoes but a switched color and no top strap, and similar to other shoes too. 

I actually really like this kollection too, the gold top and green skirt are so cute! And I also like the bundle! And maybe the earrings and shoes. I don’t plan to complete it but I’ll give it a couple plays if I don’t spend all my stars chasing the giftbox dress!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    WOW!! So much to do this weekend! 

earnables: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The dress is so beautiful and the shoes are cute! The hair is super classy! Definitely gives me romantic vibez! 

GB: Again LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything! Those shoes? YAS! And the hair actually looks good! 

Fashion Goals: Unexpected! But I love everything about it! Getting it immediately tomorrow! The dress gives me 90s vibez! 

Kollection: I actually don’t like the dress! The hair is cute, but alone not worth it. 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I LOVE the earnable dress 😍 Everything from GB is amazing as well and I’ll probably end up getting the Fashion goals stuff too, because I love the hair and the color of the dress 💛 Surprisingly, the kollection is not my favorite this time. I mean, this dress is absolutely beautiful, but the bundle as a whole doesn’t impress me, so I probably won’t go after it. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Earnables: like but wish they were swapped with gift box. Also the dress looks close to previous fashion goals.
    GB: love hair and dress
    Fashion Goals: like but the dress is an awkward length. Not sure if I'll buy. 
    Kollection: absolutely love the purple dress and hate the rest. Probably won't chase.
    iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I need that GB dress😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh my, I love everything!!!
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers! And thank you Glu for these gorgeous items!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    *feints* what is this? Earnables I absolutely adore? Feels like it’s been forever 😱😱😱😱
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love all the prizes.  The amount of clothes we can get from the weekend event, the sys,  mind blowing.  And, I really like everything.  I'm here doing a happy dance.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    I love everything! ❤️
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    These are my 3 fave items! I probably won’t dip into the kollection but I do love it.

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Is the skirt in the Kollection the same one that was posted in the update thread but in a different color?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Is the skirt in the Kollection the same one that was posted in the update thread but in a different color?
    I am wondering the Same thing... I prefer the one Kalinda was wearing...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    yezx said:
    I am wondering the Same thing... I prefer the one Kalinda was wearing...
    Its not the same if you are talking about the one on sys 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The Kollection is green velvet and a different style than the blue satin looking one kalinda modeled.
    iOS
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I love avreything but the hair in the fashion goals and the hair on the kollection bundlr, evrething else i loves it. It's going to be a great weekend.💕
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Oh my...those earnables....😍😍😍
    I really am feeling the love from Glu this weekend.

I probably won't chase the Kollection, but everything else has my name on it!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties