🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Oh my god the trendsetters yay!!!! So happy the kstars are back
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh I can’t believe you live in London and said you’ve always wanted to visit Wisconsin!! That’s wild to me 😂 (Although that 70s show is great... that’s a pretty good reason!)

I’d do anything to visit London! I love hearing where everyone from here is from, it’s so much fun 😊 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Loving the earnable hair and the trendsetter dress! 
    The earnable skirt looks SUPER similar to Kim’s Birthday event earnable skirt from last year (the one in lime green) and the black earnables are kinda meh for a tropical getaway! 
    I know I am in the minority but I would much rather get two more accessories rather than 25 or 10 K stars. A little disappointed that reverted. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Omg omg oh my god!!! I am in love! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    I love EVERYTHING 😍 I just wish the hair came with out the hat just because I’m not a huge hate person but it’s still really cute!
    iOS player!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Wait I cannot write anything else because I am in shock! @mikaylachimo YouTube videos? I don’t have a channel 😂 I think you’re confusing me with someone else 😂😂

The earnables are OK. The Trendsetter hairstyle and dress is super cute! So happy k-stars are back! But that theme... I don’t have anything appropriate. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I really love all the items! And I appreciate that you switched the hair back to first place and added kstars, Thank you Glu 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I am in loveeeee with all of it!!! And I’m so happy the kstars are back! 😍
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well it's not the beach so I think anything cute and summery could work.
    You should get votes taken off for using a gown in a tropical theme 
    iOS player!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ahh I’m so excited to see the changes were made back to trendsetters. I’m so happy the dress and hair are switched back, even though I like the hair a lot!! The outfit is fun and colorful, I’m a fan.

The earnables don’t scream tropical to me, I think because of the all black, and especially the purse doesn’t give tropical vibes... but that aside I really like them!! The skirt and top are both so cute and simple, they’ll be a lot of fun to mix and match! And the pink ombré on the hair is soo cute! 

Overall happy 😌
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS PRIZES

Now this outfit is stunning! Delighted the Kstars are back BTW makes it worth the grind! 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing!

My thoughts: 
    Earnables: The items are okay. The hair isn't really my style, but it is nice and I might get some use out of it. The outfit items are boring but not bad. I wish the purse was a handheld instead of all up in the doll's armpit.

Trendsetters: I really like these items, especially the dress. I am happy that kstars have returned. However, I am disappointed that the only the person in first place gets all of the prizes. Has a cap been added yet? That would influence my opinion on this. Otherwise will be ignoring trendsetters, despite really liking the items!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I really like the items, even though I was hoping for something more tropical-ish as earnable. But the weekend event outfits are the ones making me excited! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm so, so happy the K-stars are back in the prizes, thank you Glu! 🧡
    the Trendesetters outfit is gorgeous, love the earnables as well!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I really love everything! The weekend event items are phenomenal and I like the SYS earnable and Trendsetters outfits too.

It’s awesome that K-Stars were put back into the mix.

I do wish the hair was available for the top three spots (and by hair I mean the whole outfit, not switching the hair and dress) but I can’t complain because it appears as though some of our feedback has been listened to! Yay!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love everything! 💛 I think I like the earnables a bit more than the trendsetters items, which never happened before. But it’s definitely gonna be a challenging SYS because I just went through my doll’s closet and my summery options are quite limited 😅
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm a little bitter I have to grind for that basic all black outfit and armpit purse to have a chance at the super cute multi-color dress. But, happy k stars are back, and happy the dress is for top five. Glad they switched it back.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m feeling so Inspired by this game right now which feels a little strange given the last few months 😂 had a blast filling up my lookbook with on theme outfits. Have to say I really appreciate @KalindaKing and the team going out of their way to try to make this an anti ballgown event. 
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Please be safe guys🌸! I'm from South Africa and its summer here right now. I prefer winter though but not the extreme temperatures you'll are getting😐
    Fellow South African!! It is so hot in SA right now - the theme if it is tropical will be perfect!

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa @soundspretty Good Luck with Trendsetter! We will be needing it, once again. I am assuming that hairstyle will be bidding war worthy 😂 ( for some people ) I am praying that there is no forum doll on my list. 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @melissakkh I'm not holding my breath lol. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yay! I’m so happy that the kstars are back! 🤩 
    I’m really excited about the theme!🍹🌴 I just love anything tropical! 😂  I’m not crazy about the trendsetter hair (or any of the other prizes) at all so I’m just gonna try to relax and stick to the theme even if I get zero votes 😂
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I love love love loveeee it all!
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    *feints again* I just came from the weekend event thread and I am yet again floored, I actually love everything? Feels like it’s been so long since this has happened, even some of our feedback got implemented. Beautiful items! Now can we please either have apoints cap or expand the number one prize? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I am so glad there is free roaming in the eu now, i can not imagine missing out on these clothes because I’m going to London and can’t submit looks.... I would have visited @melissakkh to borrow her WiFi 😂 you would understand the priority right 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Yay! I love the trendsetters dress, we don't have anything like it in the game. I am also looking forward to the versatile black top. The k-stars are back, thanks! That cheered me up.
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Snip said:
    Please be safe guys🌸! I'm from South Africa and its summer here right now. I prefer winter though but not the extreme temperatures you'll are getting😐
    Fellow South African!! It is so hot in SA right now - the theme if it is tropical will be perfect!

Hii😀.. Yes this heat is unbearable😫😓.. Where about are you from? 👋
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm loving the black skirt.  It's a really nice style.  Make this skirt in 4 different colors.  I'd buy!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary