🎆 v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I also agree with everyone who says the game is dying. It seems like glu is basically trying to strip-mine the player base to get as much money as possible before they stop providing new content. This is the longest mobile game I've ever played, mostly because of the great content (but also because of these forums) so that's pretty upsetting.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

I bought the first box for 5000$! I didn’t think it could be possible. I got a very pretty jacket! Thank you Glu!

Wait so is it cheaper or have we finally got what we been asking for. I'm to happy please fill Me in
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @katiealexandraa the extra k stars for VIP just started today  - or yesterday if you opened the daily box after doing the update. So you didn't miss out on any yet. Do you already have all the previous VIP outfits? That's the only reason I'm staying subscribed for now. There are several I'd like to get. 30 days from the last update would be tomorrow/Friday so hoping I see the gorgeous purple dress.

@KalindaKing can you explain what will happen with the VIP clothes from quests that were already added in the closet? About half of the old VIP quest rewards are already purchasable and I own some from buying then there. Does that mean I won't get the quests related to those items?
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @katiealexandraa the extra k stars for VIP just started today  - or yesterday if you opened the daily box after doing the update. So you didn't miss out on any yet. Do you already have all the previous VIP outfits? That's the only reason I'm staying subscribed for now. There are several I'd like to get. 30 days from the last update would be tomorrow/Friday so hoping I see the gorgeous purple dress.

@KalindaKing can you explain what will happen with the VIP clothes from quests that were already added in the closet? About half of the old VIP quest rewards are already purchasable and I own some from buying then there. Does that mean I won't get the quests related to those items?
    My daily gift boxes come at night, so I updated before opening my daily gift box! My game seemed to be recognizing the subscription yesterday (I had my extra energy for most of the day), but I don't know about when I opened my box because I didn't have full energy. 

I wish this would be fixed :(. No, I only have a couple of the VIP subscription outfits. I'd like to stay subscribed until I get them all, but it really isn't worth it for me if this keeps happening—I want what I'm paying for! A large part of me joining the VIP subscription was because I wanted the bronze partnership tiles—I've missed out on so many because my game keeps thinking I'm not subscribed.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh ♔
    @katiealexandraa oh no, I didn't realize you missed out yesterday! Yeah this is no bueno and needs to be fixed. If I was gold and missed 30 stars I'd be raging!
    iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2019

I bought the first box for 5000$! I didn’t think it could be possible. I got a very pretty jacket! Thank you Glu!
    Wait so is it cheaper or have we finally got what we been asking for. I'm to happy please fill Me in
    This Kollection was released a long time ago and is the first and only Kollection thus far to use Kash. Unfortunately, only the first roll costs Kash. The rest of the rolls cost an increasing amount of K-stars.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

AliBryant said:
    @katiealexandraa oh no, I didn't realize you missed out yesterday! Yeah this is no bueno and needs to be fixed. If I was gold and missed 30 stars I'd be raging!
    I've been taking screenshots every time I miss a partnership tile because of this issue (except for the first time), so I'm really hoping they'll be able to find a way to add them to my account once this is fixed (if it gets fixed...). Hopefully, there will be another way to get the kstars too. I'll give it a couple days before I unsubscribe, but honestly, they shouldn't even be letting people sign up for the VIP subscriptions if they know this keeps happening!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The quests associated with the VIP clothes that you bought are not available anymore.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @LindaVB sometimes that happens to me but for as long as your accounts, your icloud and fb are signed in they’ll reappear afterwards. They just take some time, sometimes.
    Thank you doll, they just re-appeared!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB that lollipop handheld!!!!!! Please tell me these are coming for Valentine's day.
    iOS
    ATTN VIPs: How To Get K-Star Rewards From Daily Gift Boxes
    Before opening your daily gift box, make sure your game recognizes your subscription. Open the StarShop and go to the VIP tab. You should not see your current VIP tier available for purchase. You'll be able to tell from that VIP tab if the game recognizes your subscription and once you confirm it does, you can open the box!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for explaining @KalindaKing that brings me to the question then how are there 15 possible quests (as per the promo graphic) when if you take out the ones that were already put in the closet, there are much less than 15 remaining?
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I think it’s the only Kollection you can buy with kash. Actually, the first box costs 5000$ but then you have to buy the others with k-stars. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @AliBryant There are still 15 VIP quests you can potentially play!
    #VIPKalinda
    The update is now on Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited January 2019
    LindaVB said:
    Those balloons!!!!!!

Omg those hand helds are a NEED for Valentine’s Day 😍 if we get these glu redeemed themselves from the lack of holiday spirit
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Before opening your daily gift box, make sure your game recognizes your subscription. Open the StarShop and go to the VIP tab. You should not see your current VIP tier available for purchase. You'll be able to tell from that VIP tab if the game recognizes your subscription and once you confirm it does, you can open the box!
    What do we do if the game doesn’t recognize my subscription? Is there a way to trigger it? Sometimes this happens to my game for days at a time, so I would hate to think that I wouldn’t be able to open my daily box every day. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    LindaVB said:
    Those balloons!!!!!!

Omg!! I really hope the balloons and lollipop are available for Valentine’s Day!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    PSA: I spy a new hair color!!!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2019
    What do we do if the game doesn’t recognize my subscription? Is there a way to trigger it? Sometimes this happens to my game for days at a time, so I would hate to think that I wouldn’t be able to open my daily box every day. 

When this happened to me, I was told to click on the "Restore Special Purchases" button and it came back.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Android doesn't have that option  :'(
    iOS
    edited January 2019
    @mikaylachimoi can't wait to see it on my doll
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Those balloons!!!!!!

OH MY GAWD!!!!
    I am LIVING for those ballons and that lolipop 🎈🍭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The update is now on Facebook!
    Thanks @KalindaKing 💜💛💚💙
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Ever since I updated the app I can not access the starshop. My connection is fine and I didn’t change my restriction settings.
    Anyone else having the same issue?

iOS
    webra said:

When this happened to me, I was told to click on the "Restore Special Purchases" button and it came back.
    Thank you—I will try that!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Re: KKH dying, to put it in perspective, KKH is a huge earner for Glu. From Variety:

"Glu Mobile reported a 20% increase in revenue for its last quarter, due in large part to the money generated by “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.”
    “According to our estimates, Kim Kardashian app revenue saw a year-over-year increase of about 28% bringing in approximately $8.1 million in worldwide player spending during the quarter, up from $6.4 million in 2Q17,” states a report from mobile market research firm Sensor Tower.
    Since its release four years ago, the mobile game has been performing well for Glu Mobile. For Q2 2018, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” accounted for about 9.7% of the developer’s in-app revenue, placing the game as its fourth most revenue-generating app"

It just makes no sense why Glu is giving up on this app when it's still profitable for them? It makes sense when developers stop investing so much in games and apps that aren't making them money, but this clearly is. This should be a game they spend a lot of resources on, because they make so much money from it. There's just no excuse for how bare-boned and lazy the game has become in the last couple months...
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    That hair color 😍 like a peach blonde! How trendy I love it 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Maybe it was mentioned before, but I just noticed the cute balloons from the other photo are in the background of this one... and they are cute hearts!! I really hope this is an earnable item valentines' weekend!

And are these the clothes our spouses give us? The dress is very cute, so I hope so!
    Also, I know some dolls already have that rose, but I'm really hoping we can get it somehow too. ♥️🌹
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine