KK:H WeekDay Event 1/28/19 Kiss January ByeBye with a TB Event!

123457Next

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019

I won yet another black bag! Birdie would have been great for this week but black bags like this come in handy for SYS, so I’m cool with it 😂

alsoooo does anyone know why some of the prizes are marked with icons and some aren’t?? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Whenever I thinking of complaining about never winning the bundle, I see posts like @webra and go 🤐

Anyway, i got the Oz dress 

i THINK that's it fir Halloween gear...for now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Omg how lucky am I!!! My free box has to be the worst bag in the century of the world!! 

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited January 2019
    thank you @Rikk and @judi for letting me know about my pictures! I think I've fixed the issue!

Here was my terrific palette for this week's TB Kollection:

As you can see, I opened several boxes! I ended up getting the black dress, 2 hairs, and the purple dress (!!!) 
    Here's Everly modeling them:
    The black dress

One of the new hairs (I actually thought I'd like this hair more than I do. Oh well!)

And finally, the other new hair and the purple dress! So excited to finally have this dress! I have a frozen friend who is wearing this dress so it literally haunts me every day! 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @haftime love that I can finally see your photos 😂 everything is gorgeous!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @haftime love that I can finally see your photos 😂 everything is gorgeous!!
    Me too! ❤️❤️❤️
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    First Time In a while I was able to finish weekday event. My Kollection was meh, but I won shoes that I really Love! 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    haftime said:
    thank you @Rikk and @judi for letting me know about my pictures! I think I've fixed the issue!

Here was my terrific palette for this week's TB Kollection:

As you can see, I opened several boxes! I ended up getting the black dress, 2 hairs, and the purple dress (!!!) 
    Here's Everly modeling them:
    The black dress

One of the new hairs (I actually thought I'd like this hair more than I do. Oh well!)

And finally, the other new hair and the purple dress! So excited to finally have this dress! I have a frozen friend who is wearing this dress so it literally haunts me every day! 

Wow so lucky, i love what you got 💕
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

My first two boxes were the usual garbage... but then I lucked out & got an item in my gold box! And was very glad to get the dress over all those accessories.... that was a small win too!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine