KK:H WeekEnd Event 2/1/19 - Kickstart February with A Tall Glass of Fun

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am in love with both Earnables and GiftBox itens 💜💜💜💜
    For some reason i tough the pinkish dress Washington longer... But i love it Still 💜💜💜
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    The earnables are fantastic! I'm wild about them. Might even use that hair in the SYS...
    The GB hair and shoes have a fun style to them, too.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I actually like the earnables more than the giftbox items for the frst time in a loooong time! I'm excited for those! 🙌

The kollection has absolutely gorgeous items... too bad there's energy & kash in there. I'm sure I'll work on that one over time. The purple lace dress & green velvet skirt are must haves for me! They are so pretty & glamorous. I'm really glad to see the jewel tones being used, i feel like there's not enough of those colors in the game clothes. The kloset feels like a large blend of neutrals for the most part.

The fashion goals appeals to me mostly because I love the color. We'll see on that one though. More mint please! 🥰
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    This won’t go away. I’ve reset my phone, checked all my settings, reset my internet, used my data. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Girls, I have a question! A throwback box costs 40 k-stars, but after I get my free one it costs 50. Is it the same for gift box items or does it still cost 40 k-stars after I open my free one?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @elettrahere for throwback kollections, it starts at 40 and the price increases every single play, I think it goes up up to 110 or 120 by the end? (I’ve never bought a play because mine all suck, that’s just what I’ve seen). For throwback boxes, the price is 60 every single time no matter what.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited February 2019
    @elettrahere for throwback kollections, it starts at 40 and the price increases every single play, I think it goes up up to 110 or 120 by the end? (I’ve never bought a play because mine all suck, that’s just what I’ve seen). For throwback boxes, the price is 60 every single time no matter what.
    Thank you, but I mean... I really like this weekend’s GB dress and I wanted to know if the box still costs 40 after I open my free one or if it increases (even if I got it for free)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere oh yes, for weekend boxes it’s always 40! My bad
    @elettrahere oh yes, for weekend boxes it’s always 40! My bad
    Thank you!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Ho-lee Hell-OOO!! All of these items are so good. I’m gonna faint. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This won’t go away. I’ve reset my phone, checked all my settings, reset my internet, used my data. 
     Same
    iOS
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    So happy! I like the hair
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m super mad 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Only 2 items???
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Okay... going back to bed.
    I wanted the hair so bad. I may try again later.

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Only 2 items in mine, but so pleased I got the dress as I wasn't planning on chasing!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got everything but the dress 😩 I forgot to screenshot my first palette, but I got the choker, shoes and kash.. and the worst part is that the dress was in the same spot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

😭😭😭😭
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am traveling, my plane is about to board in a hour. But of course the forum is a priority 🙌🏻 
    I am so happy with my pallet. I got the dress in my free box. I feel like Glu is making up for my horrible holiday luck... Oh those dresses I chased and never got. 
    The GB hair is absolutely gorgeous! The mint SMC dress and shoes also, the hair looks good but I am not feeling it right now. 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I really want the dress!! Or the hair. Did open 2 other boxes got some basic jeans😢 And the shoes
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I am traveling, my plane is about to board in a hour. But of course the forum is a priority 🙌🏻 
    I am so happy with my pallet. I got the dress in my free box. I feel like Glu is making up for my horrible holiday luck... Oh those dresses I chased and never got. 
    The GB hair is absolutely gorgeous! The mint SMC dress and shoes also, the hair looks good but I am not feeling it right now. 
    Wow! That's amazing luck!! Those outfits are looking gorgeous on you x
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I got the choker in my free box and not chasing anything. I did try my luck with the kollection because I loved that velvet dark green skirt and thought it will be super useful for future syses. Lucky me, I got it on the first spin haha

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I hate waking up late.  The fashion thread will be ready shortly. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @melissakkh I got the fashion goals stuff mostly for the hair, but actually I like the dress and the shoes much more! Idk why, I think I need to style it with something else.

Anyway, I don’t think I’ll chase the purple dress because it’s the only item I got left and I’m NEVER that lucky lol 

And I’m absolutely in love with GB hair+fashion goals dress combo 💛

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I had a glitch when i opened the game when the event started that showed me first another kollection. Unfortunately i didnt took a screenshot but it had the blue dress from kalindas photo ( that was combined with the siver corset) , a weird hairstyle like a sharp hairdo and i don t remember the rest because i didnt really liked it.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Sooo happy I got the dress on my free box, it was what I wanted most!!!! I debating picking another one and decided against it, but I should’ve because it would’ve been the hair. I didn’t screenshot but opened one more box later and got the shoes. Don’t think I’ll chase the hair but we’ll see. I also tried one play at the kollection and got the green skirt!!! Pretty lucky this morning 💜
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @thallisa It’s a blessed Friday! The SMC is absolutely gorgeous and highly recommend to everyone who is debating whether to buy it. 
    I am going to be offline for three and half hours... When are all flights going to have Wifi? 😂 Luckily I will land just in time for the SYS. Wishing everyone a happy Friday 💖
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Is it a joke? XD
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Got the dress in my free box!! 🎊🎉 Now I’m going to try my best at not trying to chase the hair, but I’m not sure that I can resist  😂

iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Low key obsessed with this hair! I won it in my free box happy days!!