KK:H WeekEnd Event 2/1/19 - Kickstart February with A Tall Glass of Fun

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Having a super lucky morning! I gave myself one go on the kollection because I love the green velvet skirt... I won it!! Then my free box I got the dress! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    This won’t go away. I’ve reset my phone, checked all my settings, reset my internet, used my data. 
     Same
    Do you have in app purchases turned off? That’s what mine looks like when I have that toggled off so I can watch my 5 videos a day. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

This won’t go away. I’ve reset my phone, checked all my settings, reset my internet, used my data. 

I'm sorry this is happening. What are you trying to purchase? I'll see what I can find out for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

This dress is beautiful. Have to say one of my favourite pink dresses 💕💕💕💝
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    GUYSSSSS LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!! 4 GB ITEMS 😍🙌🏻 Btw this hair is gorgeousssssss. I’m completely in love 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Just tried the Kollections because I felt lucky and I got this beautiful skirt 😍😍😍😍
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
     @kupkakez_ Every time I try to quote you it says my post needs approval, so if they ever show up sorry about the double posts. My in app purchases are on. It was fine before the update :/
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have no words.. how come these “daily” box items only show up in weekend event boxes? Isn’t it time that has changed by now 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited February 2019
    Hi, if you guys ever get a Post Needs Approval message, please send me a dm.  Please don't keep posting. It's makes it harder for me to retrieve and post. 
    or, if you're trying to quote someone, simply @personsname and then post your message instead, as @alice_kkh   just did. :) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Sorry, I didn't know what to do :D it never happened to me before, but I'll dm you next time :)
    iOS
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

😑🔫
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited February 2019
    It’s so fun to attend a black tie wedding! But I think Dixie & Amaranth are a bit bitter about not being asked to be bridesmaids - look at how they are both standing on the bridesmaids’ gowns! 

P.s. The length of the GB gown is terrible! 
    P.p.s. I think Angeline and Amaranth have new login names so I had to guess when i tagged them (edited - I’ve clearly been away too long as I forgot she uses Amilicious. Lol)
    P.p.p.s. I was stunned that Koko’s doll isn’t wearing the purple gown

@Naimonster Dixie @AngelineJ @Amilicious

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited February 2019

@Kupkakez_     Not your fault.  everyone does it.  It's like pressing the elevator button even though it's been pushed 5 times already.  almost.  lol. 
    Happy Event Dolls.  I'm gift box Kray Kray. 
    my usual luck and useless esp helps with the gbs.  This morning, I hate to blow through so many palettes.  I bought 9 boxes on 1 game before I hit a single item.  I should have been a dentist, it was like pulling teeth.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'll be in purple shortly.  I overslept and ergo I'm about 3 hours behind.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo my Free Gift Box was Energy T-----T
    But since i really wanted to try to get the purple dress i decided to open a box... And got the hair :P 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Got the ugly dress in my free box. 
    Yay! Now I have 3!!!

And paid 40 for the choker. I could have gotten something tropical for the SYS event with those k-stars. I wanted the dress & hair so bad.
    These everyday items shouldn’t be in those GB! There should be all the items + kstars and event points. It should be something special and different! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Katya said:
    I’m super mad 
    Girl same, i bought a box and got event points 😭
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m soooooooooo mad 🤬
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Omg I tried again and got the hair too! 😍 I’m so happy right now. What a lucky day 💚

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Shush🤫...hey can y'all 👇🏾 keep a huge secret for me? Please keep it confidential🤐. So vday is approaching so I think that I may have a secret admirer☺. Pst...he's such a charming irresistibly British hunk that I can't seem to get my mind off of him🙈😍😊. #secretlover

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ok, who's getting married?  I seriously wish I were real twins instead of just Gemini.  I can multitask but I can't read everything at the same time.   yikes. 
    To prove what this morning has been like, I did one 3 hour gig, and then started looking at the boxes I won.   I noticed odd shoes in my wardrobe.  I asked Linda and she wrote right back, they were today's Earner Shoes.  I did 1 3 hour show.  the points from that 1 gig put me over the top for the shoes.  So when I say my GBs were nasty......you know I'm being honest.  I would have to say that was 9 boxes of event points.  I think I have a GB problem?
    Have you ever earned so many event points from boxes, you didn't notice you won a prize?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the choker in my free box. I swear, 99% of the time I either get kash or energy or the one item I don't like. At least the earnables are good this week. Something to look forward to because I'm dreading SYS ☹️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    So I had 40kstars left. Got kash. Forgot to take a screenshot, there was only 1 gb item in the pallet. 😒😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Wow... I never have this much luck! I loved this dress, but I don’t chase during non-VIP weekends (ive learned my lesson...) can’t believe I got it!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Not a good way to start my morning but i appreciate the choices
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

I'm sorry this is happening. What are you trying to purchase? I'll see what I can find out for you.
    I was thinking about buying stars
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So I had 40kstars left. Got kash. Forgot to take a screenshot, there was only 1 gb item in the pallet. 😒😫
    That’s a travesty! 

I only had two items in my palette, sadly :( I would always buy a box if it was guaranteed that we’d have all four items in every gift box palette. This is why I don’t waste the stars!

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I used all of your posted palettes as my inspiration, so thank you! It doesn’t always work, but it did today. This is actually one of the better GB’s I’ve opened - look at those Kstars!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015