🎆 v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I would looooove valentines balloons! And that heart lollipop. Themed handhelds are always amazing 😍

now that I think of it tho, I’m sure the balloons will be like bel air decorations or something. But I’d sooo much rather have them as a handheld!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @wolfandbutler2 yes I don't understand it either! Surely the approach they're taking to this game at the moment by half-heartedly releasing tiny amounts of content at a time wouldn't encourage customers to stay engaged? It's like they're intentionally removing all the interesting elements as some kind of way to get people to leave so they can close it down. I don't get it!!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    Ever since I updated the app I can not access the starshop. My connection is fine and I didn’t change my restriction settings.
    Anyone else having the same issue?

Problem solved!
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Heads up VIP dolls check your game for the monthly quest. It's been 30 days since last update! Mine just popped up. 
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    alice_kkh said:
    Ever since I updated the app I can not access the starshop. My connection is fine and I didn’t change my restriction settings.
    Anyone else having the same issue?

@KalindaKing
    Alice, you should check that you have a good strong WiFi signal.  Otherwise, I would send a ticket to customer care.

and I looked at your posts that needed approval, they were full of layer after layer of quotes which include links in the code, and it was overload.  When a post goes for approval, it is usually an over abundance of links, quotes.  Sorry. But check your wife signal. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Dolls, no offense, but i’m Taking out the hacker convo. Otherwise as more people read it, everyone comments and we’re not supposed to really discuss it.  But yeah,  i’m With you Dolls.  Happy Friday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    does the storyline involving the princess exists out of 2 gigs or am I missing something ?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    webra said:
    ATTN VIPs: How To Get K-Star Rewards From Daily Gift Boxes
    Before opening your daily gift box, make sure your game recognizes your subscription. Open the StarShop and go to the VIP tab. You should not see your current VIP tier available for purchase. You'll be able to tell from that VIP tab if the game recognizes your subscription and once you confirm it does, you can open the box!
    What do we do if the game doesn’t recognize my subscription? Is there a way to trigger it? Sometimes this happens to my game for days at a time, so I would hate to think that I wouldn’t be able to open my daily box every day. 

When this happened to me, I was told to click on the "Restore Special Purchases" button and it came back.
    This worked for me! Thank you :) !!!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx for me it was just two gigs - a charity event and a tennis match at the Royal Swan Country Club. So if you got both of those then you shouldn’t be missing anything!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Has anyone completed the new lovers achievement to see what the gift from the spouse is? :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    webra said:
    ATTN VIPs: How To Get K-Star Rewards From Daily Gift Boxes
    Before opening your daily gift box, make sure your game recognizes your subscription. Open the StarShop and go to the VIP tab. You should not see your current VIP tier available for purchase. You'll be able to tell from that VIP tab if the game recognizes your subscription and once you confirm it does, you can open the box!
    What do we do if the game doesn’t recognize my subscription? Is there a way to trigger it? Sometimes this happens to my game for days at a time, so I would hate to think that I wouldn’t be able to open my daily box every day. 

When this happened to me, I was told to click on the "Restore Special Purchases" button and it came back.
    This worked for me! Thank you :) !!!!
    Yay! Good to hear.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited February 2019
    SugarK said:
    AliBryant said:
    It's not only us dedicated players here in the forum. It's quite obvious this update is a huge flop if you're in any of the IG or FB communities for the game. Some of them even took polls and the overwhelming amount of response was the update flopped. The communities are rife with speculation that all this means the game is on it's death bed. Glu can't even keep up with basic things that KKH once had, (and that even the most basic gaming apps have) and that is exciting holiday themed updates. Knowing that spread the love boxes will be the same as last year with no new items, plus zero mention of Valentine's in the update promo, show Glu just doesn't care to make the effort anymore.  What is keeping this game fun? There's no storyline, save for once a month, and now no special clothes for VIP. They update achievements a snail's pace. I can go on and on but it's all already been said. It's looking grim.

Also, they are putting zero effort into male games now. It’s a real shame 🙁
    Yeah....I'm a bit disappointed with them when it comes to us males but I can't say that I'm surprised by it tho. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don't want the game to die either but it's pretty boring now, I only play it when I'm not working or whenever there's an event taking place. I agree with everyone else cause it's being made pretty obvious. I'm hoping they'll be professional about it if it should ever come down to it instead of having to play the guessing game the way we've had to with games from the past.
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    @yezx for me it was just two gigs - a charity event and a tennis match at the Royal Swan Country Club. So if you got both of those then you shouldn’t be missing anything!
    Is this the VIP event?? 
    @Khant it was part of regular storyline that came out with the new update. If you have a lot of gigs on your list then you should get it eventually as you continue to complete the storyline
    she/her
    add me here
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    @Khant it was part of regular storyline that came out with the new update. If you have a lot of gigs on your list then you should get it eventually as you continue to complete the storyline
    I see, thanks for replying! 
    @Khant no problem! 💛
    she/her
    add me here
  • skyekkhskyekkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, I just wanted to bring up an issue, some players have their kollections and some players don’t, is this a glitch or?☺️
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I opened my game today and I got this? I thought winter holiday boxes are long gone... 🤣🙃 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did it say someone sent you a box, @KimsBestie? If they had bought one and still had one to give, it stays in their contacts until they choose to send it to someone.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
      Yeah, I got one too a few weeks ago, funny thing is it doesn’t contain the 2017 items anymore, only the new ones:/
    iOS
    That "glitch" happened before spread the joy happened last time, so hopefully that is a sign spread the love is coming soon!
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    We need a lot more dating events, with all these professional ones I’m not even close to the lovers achievements 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    What are the 2 storylines from this update because I only got one and I still didn’t get a call from Raul from last update #upset 
    @KKHLucy one is from Bianca and one is for Tale of Crowns
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you! I deff only got the Bianca then ☹️ I swear I always have missing storylines
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KKHLucy I think you meant to tag @AliBryant but I’m always happy to help 😂 but I only got the Bianca one too. I’ve never gotten any of the tale of crowns ones from any update so there’s gotta me something in my tasks that’s preventing me even though I only have 4 tasks...
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited February 2019
    @kkhLucy Hiya.The other is Charity based, with Grace Worthington I believe?  I know it's Charity.  I just put it on the back burner.  Whenever you don't get the storyline, it's usually because you have undone storyline needed to unlock it.   Are you storyline up to date?

Princess Bianca is in the charity, because she personally suggested us to Grace.  I took screenshots when the update came on my other device.  When I get upstairs I'll post it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Did it say someone sent you a box, @KimsBestie? If they had bought one and still had one to give, it stays in their contacts until they choose to send it to someone.
    Yes, one of my friends did. Thank you for clarifying this for me Huns. Now I understand! 🤣 I was lost for a moment... He he
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    skyekkh said:
    Hi, I just wanted to bring up an issue, some players have their kollections and some players don’t, is this a glitch or?☺️
    If you don’t have it, you can post a full screenshot of your game screen, and we’ll try to get you some help.  Be sure and include platform.  I’m sorry you’re experiencing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary