šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Yes, hello...how do I give negative votes to girls wearing the black ruffle ballgown, holding a hot chocolate with the cold breath aura....seriously...WTF people???šŸ˜•šŸ˜•šŸ˜•
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @isamesmo they will also reduce to 5 if you do the vip trial
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Just saw someone in sweatpants and the SNOW AURA. Omg I could die. Also have seen hot breath a few times! šŸ˜‘
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    yezx said:
    The KKW contour has showed up and I wish I could buy it without losing my 20 free vids a day šŸ˜«
    We all wish we could spend money and keep our 20 vids. Unfortunately we found this out after we bought something.... So its a good thing you know this before spending money!
    I canā€™t thank you girls enough for telling me! It worked differently with the KKG. Ads disappeared for a limited time I think. Anyway the game is dead now and I regret spending real money on it!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    LMAO @soundspretty with the Fyre Festival reference!
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    LMAO @soundspretty with the Fyre Festival reference!
    Pick up on that too šŸ˜‚
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I decided to start the SYS in about twenty minutes... it'll work out better with my sleep schedule. But I've done some voting & so far swimsuits are all popular picks, even over tropical dresses. There's hope for this theme! I'm still nervous about submitting swimwear, but will give it a shot! And at least the SYS hair isn't at the top of my list since it includes a hat. Crossing my fingers for us all to get top trensetters!Ā 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    yezx said:
    @isamesmo they will also reduce to 5 if you do the vip trial
    I had no idea, thanks for telling me! I was considering get the vip for bronze in a couple of months..
    Ā looking for android friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    three boys in my trendsetter group and theyr winning.... why??Ā 
    and i havent get my votes yet, ill show you when they come.
    i've seen at least 5 wedding dresses already šŸ¤£
    The top two in my game are dudes too.Ā 
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Last SYS the guy in front of me kept buying tickets and I pulled ahead with the last 10 mins left thank god, Iā€™ll say it again, it is not fair that guys compete with us when the same prizes arenā€™t up for grabs. Itā€™s not fair for us or them
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019

Oh no, my first look did not do very well ā˜¹ļøĀ any critiques??Ā 
    edited February 2019
    Top of my trendsetter are guys as wellĀ 

@charlottegold I actually really like your outfit I would defo have voted for it! Only thing I would say is the hair might not be the best choice for the dress as they are both very busy! I would theme a block colour dress with the hair to make it stand out and hair that has no accessories with the dress! Personally I love the combo itā€™s fab ā˜ŗļø
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judi @AliBryant I justĀ submitted my first two looks and thereā€™s so many guys in my group, Itā€™s insane lolĀ 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I donā€™t vote gowns or anything thatā€™s not in the theme. I just exit voting and come back to vote another girls.Ā  :|
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    @haftime the wedding dress doll looks like a NPC that Glu cooked up
    I tried both dressy tropical (think dinner at a luxury resort) and beachy tropical. Both did meh...

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Glu, what do I gotta do to get on a normal list? I'm desperate

omg is that the poor event planner from the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix? Iā€™ll never forget him šŸ˜‚

Guys, be honest with me ā€” is it harder to win Trendsetters when paired with a guy doll in 1st? Because he has a disproportionate amount of votes for that outfit and Iā€™m worried that Iā€™m already out of the running.
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My two first looks.. first one flopped, but I still think itā€™s cute tho.Ā 
    For my second look I thought I should give my doll a sick tan for staying so much in the sun šŸ¤” hope it does better than my first.
    Ā 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Guys, be honest with me ā€” is it harder to win Trendsetters when paired with a guy doll in 1st? Because he has a disproportionate amount of votes for that outfit and Iā€™m worried that Iā€™m already out of the running.
    What are his votes at? Last time I had two guys that started in first and second place but dropped pretty quickly to the bottom of the list. He could just be on a lucky streak where he's paired with a plain male doll and is getting all the votes, but in subsequent rounds he'll be paired with someone more even.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    haftime said:
    In WHAT UNIVERSE are earmuffs and a wedding dress worn at the same time in the tropics, and let's not forget with a Kelly bag thrown on? And girl with the fuzzy fur coat in the tropics? I see you, too.

What you can't see in the still image below is that one of these ladies is also using the cold breath animation. Look, I feel for new dolls who don't have a lot, I really do. But the t-shirts in the closet would be more appropriate than these! I like voting for newer dolls who are working well with what they have!

Oh lordy, it's gonna be a long SYS.Ā 
    Iā€™m new too but I donā€™t do that!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @soundspretty you truly have the worst luck every time! Your reference killed me though. I just watched that this past weekend šŸ˜‚
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    My first look scored 34 what a flop!!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Well hereā€™s a new one
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    u all saying 35-45 votes are flop, I... What's the usual amount of votes you get? I never had more than 46 votes.Ā 
    Ā looking for android friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Well hereā€™s a new one
    Maybe she was going for Amazon warrior?! šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Sooo my looks did pretty horribly lol I tried a very casual one and something like ā€˜rich lady in a 5 star resortā€™, but I guess the voters didnā€™t like them. Iā€™m kinda sad because I actually loved the casual one šŸ˜‚