🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Event only works after level 12 as long as the game is legit. 
    Oh I'm only on level 11. Next time, than.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    flamma252 said:
    Event only works after level 12 as long as the game is legit. 
    Oh I'm only on level 11. Next time, than.
    It lasts a whole week and it’s super easy to get one more level tho! 
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    flamma252 said:
    I need help. So I found out about this event on my sisters phone, and realized that I don't have this on my phone.
    I have an Android phone, she has iOS. So is this available only on iPhone? Or is it like only available for A listed stars?
    If you do not have the event, make sure you are updated to the latest version, and if you still need help, post a full screenshot of your game screen, and we'll see what we can do.  Sorry you're experiencing difficulties 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok let me see what I can find out. What platform are you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    not even on my first sys i did so bad, i've been always on the 3 first places 😭
    You'll catch up and pass them doll.  The game has been matching people welll, so remember lazy days on the beach
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    First three looks:

Currently 2nd in Trendsetters. I would likely be in 1st if another doll didn’t buy tickets.

I love the hair but not enough to buy tickets and compete. Here’s hoping I’m still in the top 5 by the end of the week!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think the reason why we don’t see really high scoring looks is because the voting is more fair, the theme is easier to follow so you get paired up with more dolls actually matching the theme
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    My first 3 looks did pretty good! I’ll jump on the sick-of-winter-wear-and-ballgowns bandwagon too, but I’ve also seen plenty of cute tropical looks.

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Zenya18 love your looks! The second one is 🔥🔥🔥
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Everyone’s looks on this forum are SO ON POINT. I agree with @kaydencekkh, that must be the reason we’re all scoring worse 🤣 so happy for everyone but also damn I want that hair!! 

Third look results. Basically a huge win compared to the first two results 😂 I forgot to put on sunglasses but idc I am happy with average! 
    edited February 2019
    Well, I wore a total Kylie white Satin hat, bra top and flare ankle- flare pants, and that got a 38. How does this Outfit not say tropical paradise?

Why is she happy?  She's dressing like a billionaire in a Tropical Paradise.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Woof!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Last two looks of the day did much better for me!

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I wish there was a sale for tropical items. I want them so bad but I can’t afford to spend 40 k-stars for a watermelon drink!
    @KalindaKing any chance we get a sale? Pleaseeeee 🥺
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Woof!
    27???? I am in shock!!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Ouch! And I thought this was quite a pretty, tropical look!? 😶
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    So I’ve realised after looking through my kloset that I actually have tonnes of tropical themed clothes! I’ve put 12 outfits together so far; here are 4 of those.
    Please give me honest opinions on what you guys think!! Negative comments welcome as I would love to actually improve so I have a shot at doing well in Trendsetters this week!! 🍹

(Already thinking of dying my second photo’s hair pink to match the black/pink ensemble!) 
    Omg I absolutely love the Birkenstock sandals in your third look. Do you remember what event they were for? Why can't I get those instead of the America boots in my throwback box 😅
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I actually feel like giving up! I’m trying my best to submit what I consider “tropical” outfits and I’m scorning rubbish! And there is so many people in my group buying tickets I’ll be lucky if I score in the top 10!!! Not to sound like a child but it’s so unfair! 
    The low scores wouldn’t bother me if everyone in my group was sticking to the theme and not buying tones of tickets! 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Here are my latest looks. Just bought the swimsuit and the 6 pack and they did really well. 

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I thought about buying more swimwear or whatever for this event buttttt I think I might just hang back. I'm in second place for now. I'm not gonna attempt to try to get the number one spot either. Idk how many tickets number one has brought because her looks ain't hitting on nothing!

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

These are looks 1-4 I need to get more bikinis I think since the bikinis seem to do well! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Does anyone know what prizes male dolls get this week? There’s a guy with almost 500 votes in my group, so I’m curious if buying tickets is even worth it for him..

Also I think that if we are in mixed groups, there should be two #1 spots, for the best male and female doll. I’m sure it was mentioned before but it’s just pretty frustrating that someone with completely different prizes will prevent female dolls from getting their #1 reward.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

My entries thus far!
    I have two ticket buyers in my group... so I’m grab my popcorn and watch the drama unfold...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I had to screenshot it because it will never happen again!!! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Bunhun said:
    So I’ve realised after looking through my kloset that I actually have tonnes of tropical themed clothes! I’ve put 12 outfits together so far; here are 4 of those.
    Please give me honest opinions on what you guys think!! Negative comments welcome as I would love to actually improve so I have a shot at doing well in Trendsetters this week!! 🍹

(Already thinking of dying my second photo’s hair pink to match the black/pink ensemble!) 
    Omg I absolutely love the Birkenstock sandals in your third look. Do you remember what event they were for? Why can't I get those instead of the America boots in my throwback box 😅
    Ah thanks! I literally have no idea - they’ve been sat in my closet for ages 😂 

I had to screenshot it because it will never happen again!!! 
    Hey,  It looks like you have a good group so far, you can do it.  When in doubt, think warm hot sun and dress light.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary