KK:H WeekEnd Event 2/1/19 - Kickstart February with A Tall Glass of Fun

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am so close 😭😭😭😭😭😭

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Wow @webra i wish all palettes looked like that!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so close 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Um, which one are you?  Or maybe I don't want to know.  Darn. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Lucky morning for me so far! My hair was free which is what I loved the most. Tried to chase the dress unsuccessfully but happy with the shoes and I’m also good with the energy! I’m also just about to pass Willow’s show so hoping to do that this weekend. This is a GREAT weekend event! 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

Missed the GB items again! and only two in my palette. 😖 But, I also got the green velvet skirt! Yay! I really like that item.🥳
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's my palette in case it helps anyone. Feeling lucky I won the dress in my free box, but so jealous of the ladies with the GB hair-- you all look gorgeous! 

I'll post a modelling pic in the fashion thread. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am so close 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Um, which one are you?  Or maybe I don't want to know.  Darn. 
    I am “Game of Thrones”, lol! Almost top 100 ☺️☺️
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Y’all, I have been chasing after that purple gown from the gift box collection for six rounds now and I still haven’t caught it. RIP me. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @KalindaKing

My tears from not yet catching that dress are definitely contributing to the purple rainfall LOL. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The Kollection purple dress with lace and the big 80s pony are purple rain vibes too!
    iOS
    If you have the clothing designers ear maybe tell them off the shoulder doesn't have to look so detached! They used to conceal it better. See the red NYE 2015 gown which is gorgeous! I don't think that person works at glu anymore because nearly every "off the shoulder" item in the last couple years  has detached arm bands :(

Every pose slays:

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Freshened up a bit. Sorryish, but this dress was annyoing to get in my spendset- I mean Trendsetters.. I told y’all! My doll will die in this dress IDC! But I love LOVE love this hair!!! The earnable dress and shoes are also fab, but I have the fashion goals dress from the last update (I believe) and right now they look too similar for me to feel too excited. I think I’ll wear it tomorrow though.. maybe. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • kkhplayerkkhplayer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I really like the earnables. Hope I can finish the event! 
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Hopefully i can finish the event this weekend! But between my birthday/the Super Bowl this is always a busy weekend for me. I like the dress though, so hopefully i get that far!!

Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Does anyone who finished the Lavish in Lace kollection know the total cost? I got the emerald skirt on my first spin which was the item I wanted most, but the bundle dress is so pretty and has me debating if I should finish it.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thangs GLU for the first great weekend event in months! :smiley:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @PlantWitch It’s 800 - 120 stars you get back. 680 KStars total is still a lot!
    I rarely finished a Kollection unless I really like the bundle. Like many others here, I got the skirt first then $ and Energy, at this point, I had to keep going. And the bundle was the last.
    Still think the Kollections are rigged. Here is the sequence of what I got, in case it helps you decide when to stop.
    30 (skirt) 50 ($) 70 (energy) 90 (120 KStars)
    110 (shoes) 130 (earrings) 150 (top) 170 (bundle)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I really like our new hairstyle! It’s nice that it’s a little more funky than the ultra-glam ones we usually get.

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Thanks for the info @AngelineJ 680 is pretty high, especially when I'm not sure how I feel about the eyes or hair on my doll... I have a feeling this kollection will be on my mind for the next few days. I'm terrible at making decisions! Lol! 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    Out of 3 games, only 1 had to go to the end for the bundle.  So I don’t know if that qualifies as rigged. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Out of 3 games, only 1 had to go to the end for the bundle.  So I don’t know if that qualifies as rigged. 
    To be completely honest Kollections are really expensive! I think it shouldn’t cost more than 500 k-stars. But I also agree on that, the bundle for me is almost never last. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Granted I've only finished 2 kollections, but both times the bundle was very last. It may not be rigged, but it's certainly not completely up to luck either. That's why I have a bunch of kollections that I've only played once or twice, because the thought of spending 50-70 k-stars and getting kash or energy back makes me sick. Bad enough I spent 30 and my first box was either of those two.
    @PlantWitch dont forget old kollections come back every week. I already have back the "edgy elegance" one from two weeks ago!

Also I had almost the same sequence of prizes as Angeline. The skirt first, bundle last. :(
    iOS
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    It depends. With my two girl’s games, the Kollections that contained better items (most players coveted) are more likely to get the bundle last, like this week’s Kollection, both of my games got the bundle last. There are some others I didn’t like as much, both games got the bundle earlier than last. To me, it’s the algorithm, each Kollection might be set differently. Or it might be just my luck. I’m only speaking from my observation, what I’ve seen from my own games and from other players’ palettes on social media. I bet if more players post the sequence for each Kollection, we might find a pattern. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I’ve played and completed 3 kollections already, and I’m curretly on my last play with this kollection. All four kollections, I got the bundle last. Now I’m contemplating if I should go for this bundle and complete this one, or just save my kstars for now cos I’m really waiting for edgy elegance to come back and finish it esp now that I have a source for kstars. I mean this whole look is cute, but I’m undecided. What dya guys think?
    That is one of my fave bundles.  I'd go for you  you got through all the other stuff.  And you'd look great in those boots.  And I don't usually like shorter hairstyles but I love this one. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @kokokokonut I agree. I actually went for this kollection primarily for the pig tails and the olive dress, but I’m also convinced about the bundle because I only go for kollections if I like all items, or at least the majority. And I have to admit, I’m also eyeing for those thigh high boots. Might reconsider finishing it then 💕💕